Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Practicing [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

Practicing [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing [OPEN]   Practicing [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Returning the smile, but the moment the money was taken out, it faded. Aethra shook her head, saying, "While it is very generous of you to give me this money, I will not accept it. You need the money yourself, correct? Save it then instead of handing it to someone who merely was helping." What really surprised her though, it barely showed in her eyes, was that he didn't even bother to ask about her staff. Everybody was surprised to find out when she has so many people she could just ask to help her - one call, they're done. Joke's on her now, but, she really couldn't stop herself from asking at all, it just absolutely confused her. Putting her hands behind her back and leaning over slightly with a somewhat tilted head, the mirage inducer queried to the boy, "You're not... Surprised by the amount of people I can have help me?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10300

PostSubject: Re: Practicing [OPEN]   Practicing [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Katsuo shrugged and put the money up. "Not really..." He answered quietly. "I wouldn't be surprised if some of the students here were a little wealthy--or very. What, with several of them having family members who also share their abilities. Surely that could come in handy with the economy?" He explained, surprised at how much he was talking for once. Perhaps it was because he still wanted to pay her back somehow; answering random questions seemed close enough. //shot

Aiko rolled over in her sleep and mumbled. It was kind of adorable, but kind of random at the same time. Then again, Aiko was always random. What.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Practicing [OPEN]   Practicing [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:11 pm

"Is that so?" Aethra replied, taking a step back as she saw Aiko move around a bit. It seemed strange that nobody would suspect a thing, sure there were some wealthy students, but surely, just some of them didn't seem cut for it? She was never suspected to be one of those people, so people were always surprised when they found out. Were the students at Beata just... an exception to this rule? Covering her mouth to hide her laugh at the fact that he seemed a bit shocked by how much he was talking. Well, let's just see how things go down for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Practicing [OPEN]   Practicing [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Katsuo gave a small, barely audible laugh, then glanced over at Aiko as she yawned suddenly. "Aiko?" He whispered, wondering if she was waking up.
"Huzha....What?" She mumbled, yawning again with a little, accidental squeak at the end that made her jump up to a sitting position in of embarrassment. "Whoop! Where'd that come from?" She asked no one in particular, then giggled a little. Katsuo rolled his eyes but still seemed happy she was awake at last.
"About time. That's the longest you've ever knocked yourself out. You had me worried." He said and held out a hand to help her up. Hi sister took it gratefully and hauled herself to her feet, still a little wobbly.
"I wasn't trying to. How long was I out?" Aiko grunted at her brother, then asked Aethra the question afterwards. Dang. I forgot how to words. That sentence was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Practicing [OPEN]   Practicing [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:42 pm

"You've been out for an hour or so," Aethra said bluntly to the girl, but a smile could be seen on her. Looking to Katsuo, the mirage inducer signaled a "be right back" before going up a tree real quick. She's been in this near-fox form too long, it was either the choice to go full human now or complete fox. And... Well, full human seemed like the only choice. After a few sparkles and glows here and there, Aethra jumped back down, and well, you could still tell it was her, but, not so much. "I assume that you two are heading back to the initiate dorms now?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Practicing [OPEN]   Practicing [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Katsuo was a little taken aback at first by her sudden change in appearance, but figured it had something to do with her mirages. "Er, yeah. It was nice meeting you." He said, glancing at his sister, who nodded enthusiastically. "Yep! Oh and we should totally talk again sometime. It was cool to meet and talk to you!" She replied, happy as ever. Grabbing her brother's arm, she waved to Aethra and dragged Katsuo past her, him gasping in alarm. "I can walk you know!"

Ooc: Best way to end a topic. Ever. //no
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Practicing [OPEN]   Practicing [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:38 pm

OOC;; cx

IC;; "Ah, bye. I'll see you both some time around then," Aethra said as she watched the two go. After a while, she just stared up at the sky and walked off in that direction before just... seemingly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing [OPEN]   Practicing [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Practicing [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2