Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Quietly Doing Music

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10216

Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quietly Doing Music   Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:59 pm

And everyone who ever started a conversation like that goes to cry in the corner.

Katsuo gave a polite nod as a reaction to her answer, and for the silence that followed, he just kind of stood there, looking at the ceiling. Very interesting ceiling. Look at the white. It's a beautiful white. I really like that white oh hey she's talking.
His gaze snapped back to look at her, then looked away quickly, as he always got a bit self-conscious when he made eye contact. "M-my power? Well, I can manipulate shadows, though I'm not that good at it yet..." He added, not wanting to sound like he was bragging or anything. Plus it was true: He really wasn't that good at it. At all. Even Aiko could do more than him and she didn't even know how she did it(the irony is that she always thinks he does more than her). "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10533

PostSubject: Re: Quietly Doing Music   Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:21 pm

When she had started that conversation, she wasn't exactly expecting a conversation about her power. Too naïve, Lamia, too naïve. Well, she was never one to start conversations or look people right into the eye... It made her feel self-conscious all too much. Besides, she gets lost in thought a little too easily as well. "O-oh... Uhmm... M-my p-power y-you ask?" Kearn wasn't here to respond to her like he had explained with Lindsey; she was a little bit alone on this one. Just pick the right words and he won't freak out... Just think everything will be okay. Just... think. "U-uhmm... I-I c-can steal t-time from o-others... T-time theft..." Worst way possible to explain something, it made her seem like a monster the way she said that. Literally. What type of description was that anyway?
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Quietly Doing Music   Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Katsuo blinked in surprise. Time theft? He certainly wasn't expecting that, but he wasn't exactly scared either. It's not like she'd just go around and steal life time from other people for no reason, right? "That's a pretty unique ability..." Oh you idiot. Unique. You're gonna make her feel insulted you stupid bastard. "I-I mean...Unique as in, different. In a good way." He explained quickly, putting his hand behind his head and looking back up at the ceiling in embarrassment. He could feel his face start to heat up a bit too, and hoped he wasn't blushing. Oh crap, that would be embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Quietly Doing Music   Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:34 pm

"N-no one has every s-said that about my p-power... I-i'm always j-just... a m-monster to those people..." It was really the truth from that. But the fact that he was surprised and well... What else, was embarrassed? Or so she was assuming anyway. It couldn't help but at least make her laugh a bit. Jeez, it's been so long that she last laughed, it was a soft one and pretty short, but worth it at the most. Well, stopped it short because it just didn't feel natural. Now then... "S-so... Uh-uhmm... I-I really e-enjoy t-talking to y-you, so... U-uhmm... W-would y-you like t-to... Uhmm... T-talk a-again s-sometime...?" Lamia said, nervously, her voice continuing to falter, while she was happy. What would he even be thinking about this? She was asking out of the ordinary in a pretty silly situation, and you have to admit, yes, she was blushing... Slightly. Again, last time she said that? Six years ago, and that was to Calum when they first met in fourth grade or something? She couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Quietly Doing Music   Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:56 am

Katsuo looked at her with slight surprise. A monster? Who would treat her like that just because she was born with something she couldn't get rid of(or do without, but he doesn't know that owo;)? He felt a bit happy he had made her laugh though. She didn't seem to do that very often.
Talk again sometime? He subconsciously gave a faint, tiny smile. "Sure, I think I...I would like that." He tried to answer as calm as he could, though by now his cheeks felt like they were on fire, and were visibly turning red. He wasn't upset though; in fact he was glad that she wanted to talk to him again sometime, but he was a little nervous, naturally. For a moment Katsuo wondered if she was as well, since she seemed so shy.
"So uh...I c-could call you?" He suggested, and looked slightly to the side. Eye contact was not something he could do in this situation. His mind refused him so, in case he ended up making some silly face or if his face just plain turned into an apple from redness.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Quietly Doing Music   Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:14 pm

"U-uhmm... S-sure..." Before even thinking again, she handed her phone over to him so that he could input everything. She had to think that she was seriously too nervous to even do anything without nearly dropping the phone. She did indeed see his slight surprise and all, giving a small smile back before glancing away, wondering whether or not this was even alright... What would her brother think when she arrived looking happier than that? He'd take it in he wrong message that she took the advice he gave every year... Actually, what the heck was she even doing? It's only been three years and already breaking her vow. Wait, never mind, three years is really long. However, Lamia just shifted slightly, wondering if this was a sign of discomfort or of pleasure. Jeez, this has gotten from awkward to even more awkward to even more awkward to suddenly complicated.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Quietly Doing Music   Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Them feels. So complicated.

Katsuo looked down to see a phone get pushed into his hands. For a moment there he had gotten caught up in the awkwardness and the storm of thoughts in his mind that he forgot what they were doing, but not long enough for anyone to notice. He reached in his pocket with a free hand and pulled out his own phone. It was blue and an older-fashioned phone that flipped open and didn't have a touch screen. He only used it for reminders, an alarm, and for talking to people, so why should he need anything fancy anyways? He held out his phone for Lamia to take it, then carefully turned on her phone and went to put his number in as a contact. He made sure to do it quick with swift, gentle taps on the numbers, then handed the phone back.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Quietly Doing Music   Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:40 pm

I know what you mean. This situation just got awkward.

When Katsuo held out his hand for her take the phone out, Lamia was a bit hesitant about it. Really, should she even be doing this? After all, was life that deceiving, that she was going to be tricked into letting her feelings fall into the wrong place... Again? Looking back at what happened last time she did something like that, it didn't end well. Nobody guarantees this fantasy-like dream to end well either. It could turn into a serious nightmare if something went wrong - a large one... Taking the phone out of his range real quickly, in a quick set of pinches on the buttons, the girl was finished. And that exact same moment she finished, she returned it back to him quickly within the blink of an eye - just like that. Turning around back with her phone, it was obvious that she had grown completely flustered and was blushing heavily and one of her hands were covering the eye without the patch except for the section between her index finger and middle finger were she barely saw through. Oh jeez, she was being silly. Shaking the thought out of her head real quick, she turned around quickly before giving a quick bow, "T-thank y-you...!" And within that moment, Lamia ran out the door quickly to follow her brother.

OOC;; Topic End... I guess. Stormi, we planned this - so, to the Café in a supposed couple days later? c;
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Quietly Doing Music   Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Katsuo looked after her and gave a silent huff of amusement. He smiled, suddenly very happy he had met Lamia. Why was this? He didn't know, since he had never really...Liked a girl before, if you were to put it like that. Loving someone seemed out of the question, since he was so used to things in the past. Geeze, how was his sister still so peppy and excited around people, what after how they grew up in their old schools? Well, he supposed that was just Aiko being...Aiko. Putting his phone back in his pocket, Katsuo waited a moment before walking quickly out of the room, feeling a little excited that he had met someone he was happy to be around; someone that wasn't family. Maybe he should call her tonight? Or would that be too sudden? Whatever, he'd think about it later. Right now he was happy :D

Ooc: Making the topic now x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quietly Doing Music   Quietly Doing Music - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quietly Doing Music
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2