Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Getting anger out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Beata Bucks : 11361

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Kjnara ran into the forest quickly jumping over a rock and sitting next to it. She cried a little bit, than looked at the trees. She took her hands and put them in the trees direction. She tried and tried until finally she moved a branch. "Oh come on! I hate my power! I can even use it!" Kjnara sat on the ground and stared off at the lake sadly.
Back to top Go down
Http://criesofthebattle.forumotion.com
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11713

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Walking just because he could, mainly to blow off steam as well, Richard looked around the forest, using its calming atmosphere to try to bring down his anger. Verona was just becoming a pain in the butt anymore and with the way that she dressed and how much she cared about fashion, there was no way she could be caught dead out here unless there was a way to preserve her clothing. As he drew closer to the lake, though, Richard saw another figure instead. It actually turned out to be a girl he did not recognize. At first, he was skeptical about going and talking to her, mainly because he wasn't sure if he wanted the company, but after a moment, he just quietly walked over to her and sat down beside her, his eyes staring over the lake casually.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9658

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:43 pm

"Oh, come on! I hate my power! I can't even use it!"

Well, those were words Brailynn never thought she'd hear, especially in a place like this. In fact, the entire concept baffled her. How could you hate what made you special? The young woman frowned. She had been just wondering around the forest with one headphone in her ear, listening to music and letting her mind wander. It was by chance between songs she'd heard the cry from nearby. Pausing her playlist now, she stuffed the small player in her pocket and looked around, seeing the source nearby. A girl, probably new to school, Lynn hadn't seen her around before. She was about to go up and talk to the girl before she saw a much more familiar face walking by, taking a seat silently next to the girl. Oh, maybe they knew each other?

She hesitated a few moments, wondering if she'd be interrupting anything, but a nagging feeling told her to go for it anyways. "Excuse me?" Brailynn called, walking through the undergrowth and up to the two of them, a stubbornly curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Snow

Snow

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Kjnara looked up sadly. He's hot.. Kjnara thought about the guy more before managing to say "Hell..." Before getting interrupted by someone else calling over.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:11 pm

As soon as the girl started to speak, Richard looked over but was quickly interrupted by a very familiar voice. Looking back, he was actually quite surprised by the person he saw. As a matter of fact, it had been a long time since he saw Brailynn last, but here she was in what seemed to be a rather interesting mood. "Oh, hey there! What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Brailynn couldn't hold back a small grin. "Hey, there. Long time no see." She gave him a little wave. They hadn't seen each other in a while, hadn't they? Well, after the whole weird cupid incident, she had simply gotten used to Verona's company (as a bit ironic as that was). And maybe a small part of her avoided Richard a bit, for fear of the awkwardness. "I was just, you know, enjoying the scenery. This place is pretty even in the winter, yeah? Almost makes the cold worth it. I mean, New York isn't as near as -" The blonde rambled on before she finally realized - Oh, but she was getting a bit carried away with herself, wasn't she? Lynn bit her lip, fighting a small blush. Okay, yeah. Maybe her fears rang a little true? Lynn stayed quiet, holding her breath until she could refocus herself.

"You." She said suddenly, pointing at the new girl a bit brashly. "I heard you having trouble... with your gift...?" She looked at her. The stranger seemed a bit younger than Lynn herself, and had no weird ticks to give away what her gift would be; no sunglasses worn in the shade, or crisp'd clothes, no weird tails appearing out of no where. Curious, she really thought.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 pm

The girl smiled. Maybe I'm a little unique? Kjnara thought. She looked at the boy, than the girl and spoke cinfidently. "Well I have control earth. One of the four elements." Kjnara looked back at the guy and smiled. His eyes are gorgeous. Kjnara thought staring into to boys eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:52 pm

In the matter of a few moments, she went from a little puzzled to completely baffled. This girl who was near sounded like she was about to break into tears not a moments ago, now bragging about something Brailynn wanted her whole life with a cheesy smile on her face. She was just completely... astonished, and wasn't sure what else to feel until she saw the stranger whip her head around and look sweetly at Richard. It was about then she noticed how long she was staring, and how close together they were sitting. And then it hit her.

Lynn frowned, feeling a jab of jealousy sting her severely. "Hey," The Spring snapped her fingers, her voice quiet and even, but demanding attention. "I'm still here you know." She walked closer to the two of them and pointed at the nearest tree. "Show me."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:15 am

Kjnara looked around. "Hey. You are okay. We know you are there." Kjnara smiled and coughed. "So what are your guys power?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 pm

But it didn't take too long before Richard quickly stood up from his spot next to the girl. He didn't know that Lynn would be out here, so it was already awkward for her to walk up on him sitting next to a girl he hadn't even said one word to yet, and on top of that, this girl was looking at him pretty intensely. Brushing the dirt off of his pants as he stood up, he looked between the two girls and tried his best to act casual. The entire situation turned very awkward very fast, so when the girl asked the question, he kind of fell silent. "Uh, I can walk through solid objects... I guess." That wasn't the technical word for it, but it was probably the best way of explaining his ability. He then turned and looked at Brailynn, wondering if she was going to answer. Out of all of the time that he had known her, never once did she say anything about the power that she had.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Kjnara changed her gaze to the girl. "So what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting anger out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting anger out    Getting anger out  Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting anger out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: