Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just in Time~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

Just in Time~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in Time~   Just in Time~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:03 pm

OOC: it's all good. Mine's about to be lamer cx

For some reason, this only made Lindsey more curious. She was more amazed than afraid. But everything made sense now, with the apple and Kearn's healing. That was probably the coolest part. I mean, Lindsey was already pretty weird... being one of the only people in the entire school to love spiders. It was kind of what she lived for. And the thought of immortality... "Wow! Uh, I mean... That's actually kinda cool. I never thought that immortality was actually a thing, you know... I've just never met anyone with that ability before." she paused a moment before glancing at Lamia. "Oh, don't worry! If you two are siblings, I'm pretty sure that you'll be able to do the same one day! Not many of us have complete control of our powers. I, for one, haven't really improved much..."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

PostSubject: Re: Just in Time~   Just in Time~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Kearn relaxed a small smile slipped up on his face. 'Perhaps people aren't as bad as I thought.' The boy slipped his gloved hands into the coat, when a question crossed his train of thought. He tilted his head with a questioning look. "So, what's your power?" If his power honestly wasn't the weirdest, then he'd be glad to know the other candidates for weird/scary.

Of course, this is the other student with a super power that he knew besides Calum and His sister. Yes. He was aware of the boy's powers. He made it his business to know anyone who came in contact to his sister in the point of time where she was sick. Like the over protective brother he was. It may look like they are different ages, however, they are only a minute apart. Admittedly, on different days. He was born May 27th, 11:59. And she, May 28th 12:00. However, it was with Lamia's naive tendencies, and the fact that she looks many years younger than she really was, that made Kearn feel like an older brother. Perhaps, if their births were switched, would he be in the same shoes as Lamia?

Back to the point, the only powers he knew were Lamia and Calums. What other powers were out there?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: Just in Time~   Just in Time~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Well, she couldn't exactly relax like Kearn, but it did comfort her a bit that there were people willing to accept her powers. It wasn't like she was going around and shortening other peoples' lives... Just the poor fruit. They didn't feel pain like humans, so at least it was more humanely... Sort of. Nope, she never knew nothing about Calum's powers - just her own and her brother. So, like her twin, she was at least curious to know of other people's... Maybe they could be something like her's. Little did she know, Lindsey's powers weren't going to be her favorite - at all. Not at all. Anyway, just prepare for maybe another random problem. Just... Don't summon the spiders - don't summon them.

Eh, Lamia had been curious that the fact they were a minute apart, they were just so different. It could be the factor that they were Gemini birthdays, so they both could've taken one side of the personality if there was just one of them instead of two, but how they contradicted so much... Was really strange. In every way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: Just in Time~   Just in Time~ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:51 pm

As soon as the question came up, Lindsey immediately tried to think of a way to tell them without them freaking out. It wasn't very often that she met someone that didn't hate spiders with a burning passion, so she always had to choose her words carefully. "Well..." she began, thinking over her words carefully. "I, uh, I can control and talk to spiders... basically. Weird, right? I dunno..." she finished bashfully and almost embarrassingly so. It usually made people feel a little paranoid. It's even gotten to the point to where she's just kind of stopped bringing her pet with her, even though she was getting a lot of crap about it every time she went back to her dorm room. Hynzi had been so used to freedom, so being here was an absolute pain for both of them, but if Lindsey wanted to make friends, she had to keep the tarantula in the terrarium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just in Time~   Just in Time~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just in Time~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2