Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Enforcing the Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11275

Enforcing the Rules. Empty
PostEnforcing the Rules.

Hello, I just want to remind everyone to read the rules and familiarize yourself with them. Lately it has come across that people aren't familiar with the rules or reading them at all. I hate being this negative and grouchy person, but I know that the staff have put in a lot of hard work and these rules aren't being thought about. An example being that a person may only have TWO characters, unless they purchase another character from the Rosebury store through points they have earned RPing, another being the no double posting rule, a pet peeve of mine (though we've all done it, so I can't say too much), and the final example being that you have to wait ONE WEEK after creating your character to sort them.
This is in no way, intended to pick on someone or trying to make them feel bad, but I want to bring it to everyone's attention that these rules were made for a reason.

Thank you so much, I hope everyone has or had a great day! :)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Enforcing the Rules. :: Comments

No Comment.

Enforcing the Rules.

Page 1 of 1