Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

untitled [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

untitled [closed] Empty
PostSubject: untitled [closed]   untitled [closed] EmptyTue May 15, 2018 12:01 am

The stop for supplies landed them - no, him - in a rather small town, too small to pay for proper stone walls but too populated to not protect its own economy, so it made-do with a wooden stockage of tall logs that went all the way around. His car parked itself outside the premises among the pines. Like a ruby necklace in the snow and black velvet, his stay was to be as short as jewels stayed in boxes. Just had to pick up some cases of water, food, and buy some replacement batteries. A day-long operation at best. But he had finished too quickly, and the lingering dread of yet another journey of never-ending roads gave him a free afternoon that could be spent among the limited, quaint shops that littered the town's tiny Main Street, so it came to reason that he was scratching his head, trying to find where this rumored tea parlor was.

Some of the locals at the store were gossiping about it with another customer, that a woman named Fleur and her husband finally opened that tea parlor they wanted to open. Said they got their hands on a good stock of cardamom and could make some great Southern Chai. That had caught Gray's attention all too quickly, much like the growing number of voices in his head did. When was the last time he had chai? Father's would always be the best but for the sake of nostalgia and for the want of the flavor of home, he immediately asked where he could find it. He needed a breather. After everything that was happening lately...

"Yeahhh, like that one time everyone at that cute little school was killing each other?" His face contorted into a grimace at the boy's voice jutting into his thought process, but he didn't respond, swiping his fingers as violet eyes squinted at the map on his phone screen.

The less attention he gave to it, the better.

"Ouch, ignoring me again, huh? Not that you'll be able to get rid of me, soooo~"

It wasn't showing up on the map. Maybe it wasn't ready yet?

"Your dad did make totally great chai, by the way. Can't blame you for wanting more of it."

Or it could be in some other store's attic...? It was very new, after all.

"But you have to settle for this cheap stuff.... Wherever it is.

Settling for cheap didn't sound right when it came to tea of all things. Just a small treat.

"Since you sort of killed a bunch of people for my sake, right?"

"Noël, be quiet please. I'm thinking."

... Damn, he just said that out loud, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

untitled [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: untitled [closed]   untitled [closed] EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:46 pm

There was someone shifting from above, footsteps on the window sill, and a swift warning voice as he looked up. A small girl of bright red hair was falling from the sky and straight down at him. Without missing a beat, Gray leaped out of harm's way, a thin whip of silver lashing from behind him. As closely as she appeared now, violet eyes lit up in recognition - one of the students from the academy... All the way out in the middle of nowhere? No reports in the area remarked that monsters had shown up in this village, and there was little to nothing to do out in these nick of the woods. Unless his files were outdated. "Not really appreciating the sudden assault, but I suppose it's only natural for you to try when we're enemies," he mused, voice mellow and soft as the passing breeze.
Back to top Go down

untitled [closed]
Page 1 of 1