Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

U mite know me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peepr

peepr

Beata Bucks : 6678

U mite know me Empty
PostSubject: U mite know me   U mite know me EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Heyo pplz! It's me. peppr from WCC! I saw this on the menu and wondered wut it was and clicked on it and now idk wut to do here. Can someone help me plz?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12379

U mite know me Empty
PostSubject: Re: U mite know me   U mite know me EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:52 pm

peepr wrote:
Heyo pplz! It's me. peppr from WCC! I saw this on the menu and wondered wut it was and clicked on it and now idk wut to do here. Can someone help me plz?

Whaddup. Welcome to the cool kid's club. Everything's pretty much the same as it is on WCC. Copy the template: https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net/t1518-character-creation-form

Then paste it into a new topic in Character Creation and fill it out. A mod or admin will approve you, then you can RP. Easy stuff. :)

Beata Academy is a special school for gifted children, ages 13-18. Gifts are supernatural powers like telekinesis or super strength, and are wholly determined by your DNA. This site takes place 20 years in the future (so it's March 22, 2038 at the time of writing). Beata itself is located in North Dakota. Snoop around the Rules and Information forums for more information, or feel free to ask any of us if you have questions. We're all happy to help.
Back to top Go down

U mite know me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: