Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Entrance Topic [open] /smacked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScSpyrale

ScSpyrale

Beata Bucks : 7066

Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Lilith approached the gates of the academy. She was incredibly nervous, but she knew that this was the place she needed to be, to become better with her abilities. She walked a few feet forward and realized she had no idea where anything was. She smacked her lips. "Why did I throw away that map like an idiot?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 10:17 am

Not able to feel the cold Autumn air, Rex the stuffed rabbit had decided to take a stroll around the campus. He usually found himself lingering around Bridget, seeing that he never wanted to leave her side for even a second, but recently he'd been gradually wandering farther and farther away from her, so here he was, wandering around the school.

Life as a stuffed rabbit was still no easier than being his past, ghostly self. While being in a solid, material-like body had it's perks, like people being able to see him, he still wasn't able to speak to anyone, which made communicating his wants and needs to Bridget or other students a bit difficult. Not to mention his small, adorable, plush body that every girl wanted to pick up and cuddle. Even though his mind was one of a 22 year old boy's, he'd started to adapt his personality to his new life as an innocent stuffed animal, and yeah, it was nice to be loved so much, but being so small was beginning to have its drawbacks and because of his size, he had to constantly be careful of not getting clobbered by shoes in the hallways, and not to mention the hawks and wild animals outside the school.

So much more could be said about his life as a plush rabbit, but upon nearing the school's entrance, he was snapped out of his thoughts when he spotted what looked like a new student standing in the entrance courtyard. 'Time to work this innocent charm,' Rex thought to himself smugly as he approached the girl, still somewhat unable to believe that he was willing to act so adorable, but of course he needed to be careful, for some people didn't exactly like a living stuffed rodent, as odd as that may sound.

Silently waddling up to the newcomer, the little stuffed bunny lifted his numb arms and grabbed hold of her pant leg. Tugging on it, he looked up to her, wondering what he reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
ScSpyrale

ScSpyrale

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 3:26 pm

"Did I put it in my bag? I shouldn't have thrown it away, I must have misplaced it..." She murmured to herself. She squeaked a little when she felt a tug at her pant leg. She looked down at the rabbit confused, before she remembered where she was. "Oh! Are you a student too? That's an... interesting, power." The rabbit was quite cute. 'Maybe they're trying to flirt or something? Probably not...' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Not surprised by her initial reaction, Rex was a bit surprised at how she warmed up to him so quickly. Some people were apparently easier to learn to like than others, he concluded.

Listening to the girl, the little rabbit shook his head when she asked him about this being his power. 'It's not a gift, it's me,' he wanted to say but was forever silent, unable to speak. Lifting his plushy stubby arms, he motioned for the girl to pick him up as if he was a small child, though his attempt might have been in vain, seeing that it was kind of hard to understand a silent being such as himself.
Back to top Go down
ScSpyrale

ScSpyrale

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 4:19 pm

She was confused by the rabbit, but picked it up anyways. "What are you? A robot? A weird familiar?" She gasps. "A demon?" She asked hopefully. she inspected the rabbit looking for a tag or symbol. She had completely forgotten her lack of knowledge of the school and was now fully infatuated with this stuffed rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 9:23 am

Sitting in the girl's arms, Rex was beginning to be grow giddy from all of the attention. He loved being at the height of normal people, something he didn't get to be very often, unless he was picked up of course.

Listening to the girl again, the stuffed rabbit shook his head once more. 'Nope, nope,' he thought to himself as the girl looked him over as if looking for a name tag or something. 'I'd tell you but it'd be too hard to explain,' he added. Even when his sister, Bridget explained his situation, almost no one was able to wrap their head around what had happened, so the two siblings had decided to just keep quite about it. Well, keeping quiet was definitely no problem for him.

~~~~~

God dammit, that stupid rabbit.

This morning had been a regular, boring Saturday of studying in a quiet corner of the library until she'd looked down to check on Rex, who was told to stay where she could see him, but when she'd looked to the beanbag chair where he was supposed to be doing what ever a stuffed rabbit liked to do, he'd disappeared.

So now, she'd spent the last twenty minutes or so racing around the school, calling his name and looking like a girl who'd lost her puppy. Well, when she thought about it, Rex honestly wasn't very much different than a curious puppy.

Having no luck finding him anywhere else around the property, the Winter decided to check the front of the school and a sense of fear socked her in the stomach. He'd wandered off before, but never this long. What if he'd been stolen by some student or swooped away by a hawk? Oh God, she didn't want to even think about the possibilities. 'Dammit Rex!' she wanted to cry out as tears swelled in her eyes.

Running out of the grand, front doors of the main office, Bridget frantically looked around, huffing and puffing from running so much. Wiping tears from her eyes, she stumbled down the stairs, her vision blurry. "Rex!" she yelled.

Looking around, she spotted a figure on the other side of the water fountain, holding something in her arms. Desperate to find her stuffed bunny, Bridget made her way around the fountain, hands shaking. She internally prayed that who ever this person was had Rex in their arms, seeing that he was a pretty social little being, but at the same time she was a bit skeptical.

Sure enough, a black haired girl stood with Rex in her arms and she could finally relax.

Running to the two of them, Bridget skidded to a halt in front of the girl. Reaching towards the student, who ever she may be, she grabbed the plush rabbit's ears and yanked him out of the girl's grasp. Pulling him in to her chest, she wrapped her hands around his small, soft stature and hugged him tight. While she was extremely infuriated at his nativity, her relief in finding him hid her anger. "You idiot! I thought I'd lost you for good!" she breathed, not letting up on her hug and forgetting about the girl that stood in front of them.

Last edited by Ice on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ScSpyrale

ScSpyrale

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 6:21 am

Lilith yelped when the rabbit was torn from her. She would've been angry, as yanking a thing from someone else is rude, but upon seeing the relieved reaction of the girl made her realize that the rabbit must have belonged to her. "Oh, is he your's? He wandered up to me for some reason." She giggled lightly, because the situation was ridiculous when you thought about it. She then remembered her initial lack of directions. "Oh!! Do you know how to get to the guest dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:54 am

Before he was able to motion anything else, Rex was suddenly zooming through the air and smacked into something. What in the world...? Hardly able to move, he turned his little stuffed head up to see Bridget, of whom was the person who'd appeared out of nowhere and snatched him out of Lilith's grasp.

'Good lord sis, get it together! I was just visiting the new girl!' he thought to himself silently, internally rolling his eyes. It wasn't like he could breathe, but if he could, he was pretty sure the Winter would've suffocated him by now, seeing that she was pretty persistent on never letting go. Geez, did he really scare her that much? All he wanted to do was explore a bit.

~~~~~

Having forgotten about the other girl, Bridget looked up when a voice spoke up. Oh great, a new kid.

Releasing her grip on the plush rabbit just enough so he wasn't smothered against her, she stood up straight and her usual, bored expression replaced the once panicky one.

"Yes, he's mine. He's a bit too curious for his own good sometimes," the small student spoke, shooting a death glare down to the stuffed animal in her arms, which made him cower a little. She had no idea how she was still sane, having to constantly keep an eye on him, but she was. Well, sort of.

Moving her focus back on the new student, she supposed a 'thank you' was in order, but before she could say anything, the person asked where the guest dorm's were. "Well, if you're a new student, you need to check in first. The office is through those big doors," Bridget spoke stoically, tilting her head towards the grand, double doors that sat just beyond the fountain.
Back to top Go down
ScSpyrale

ScSpyrale

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 2:50 pm

"Oh! I didn't know, probably should've read the acceptance letter before freaking out.... Anyways! Thanks for the help, and an interesting first encounter! That rabbit of yours is really interesting! I've never seen anything like them...is that part of your power? Can you give life to inanimate objects to make them your minions?" Lilith rambled excitedly. She was very energetic, and jumped from topic to scattermindedly.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Listening to the girl ramble on, Bridget was instantly bored, but tried to hide it to the best of her ability. "He's not a part of my power, but yes, I do control inanimate objects. But I wouldn't say they're my minions, it doesn't exactly work that way," she explained stoically. "But enough about me. What's your gift?" the small student asked, her curiosity towards new people taking over once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Topic [open] /smacked   Entrance Topic  [open] /smacked Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance Topic [open] /smacked
Page 1 of 1