Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

They told me I don't need to worry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11308

They told me I don't need to worry Empty
PostSubject: They told me I don't need to worry   They told me I don't need to worry EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Wren looked unkept. Her soft top, wrinkled as though it had been wadded in the corner of her room, her shorts still had the tag on them, and her hair looked as though she hadn't brushed it this morning. Which she hadn't; in fact, if you couldn't tell be her bloodshot eyes, she hadn't slept a wink the night before. Not by choice either, she had stayed up to finish a paper that she had forgotten about amungst all of the deadlines and homework that came with being on the news paper staff.

The Brit let out an attrocious yawn, not even bothering to be lady-like and cover her gaping mouth with her hand, and felt her back sliding down the cool cement brick wall. She was just starting to doze off when she heard foot steps and suddenly felt a tap on her back. Greeeeaaat. Couldn't she just sleep?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11716

PostSubject: Re: They told me I don't need to worry   They told me I don't need to worry EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:53 pm

It was cute little Lindsey just roaming the hallways trying to find something to do. She couldn't decide if she wanted to go to the lounge or possibly try to just take a walk around outside, but her attention was averted to the girl yawning in the hallway. She had tapped her on her shoulder to see if she was okay or not, but the look she had gotten told her that she was grumpy. "Uh, hey. Are you okay?" Lindsey asked curiously, hoping that she wasn't annoying Wren, but in a way, she felt like she was. If that was the case, she wouldn't stay around too long-- just long enough to check on her.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11308

PostSubject: Re: They told me I don't need to worry   They told me I don't need to worry EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:26 am

Wren wasn't one to get easily annoyed and upset, but Wren also wasn't one to miss a night of sleep. Lifting up her head groggily and sporting a rather grouchy look, she brought her sleep deprived eyes up to meet Lindsey. "I'm peachy." The summer girl snapped, with a look as if to say 'is-that-really-a-serious-question?-look-at-me!". Sighing and shaking her head as if trying to rid the uncharacteristically mean attitude, Wren rubbed her Eyes and stumbled in attempt to stand up. "I'm sorry, I really didn't get any sleep last night." she mumbled quickly, putting a small hand on Lindsey's shoulder to keep herself standing after the sudden head rush.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11716

PostSubject: Re: They told me I don't need to worry   They told me I don't need to worry EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Well that wasn't good, especially with Wren not being stable like she should have been. Lindsey felt concerned, but she had no idea what to do for the girl other than just kind of be there for her. "Why is that? Maybe if you talk about it..." her voice trailed off. What was she going to do? If it was something personal, Lindsey doubted Wren would just confide in her. Thatwould just be a little weird. But she couldn't help but... well, try to help. "Maybe you will feel better about whatever kept you from sleeping last night." She finally gained enough confidence to continue her sentence while trying to help Wren keep her balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They told me I don't need to worry   They told me I don't need to worry Empty

Back to top Go down

They told me I don't need to worry
Page 1 of 1