Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ripped's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R i p

R i p

Beata Bucks : 7440

Ripped's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ripped's Characters   Ripped's Characters EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
R i p

R i p

Beata Bucks : 7440

Ripped's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Characters   Ripped's Characters EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 4:09 pm

Caine Mallon
"Whatever it takes, 'cause I love the adrenaline in my veins."
stats

FULL NAME: Caine Jaxon Mallon
NICKNAMES: N/A
D.O.B.: July 1, 2019
HAIR: Dark Brown
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 180 lbs
BUILD: Tall & Muscular

MARITAL STATUS: Single
SEXUALITY: Straight
HOUSE: Summer
DORM: 308
info

DISLIKES: Carl, His Parents, Those Who Dislike Him, and Himself
MOVIES: Wolf of Wall Street
TV: House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Prison Break
MUSIC: Highly Suspect, Green Day, A Day to Remember

PARENTS: Fiona & Brian Mallon
SIBLINGS: Carl Francis Mallon
ooc

IRL FACE-CLAIM: Jake Gyllenhaal
SHOW: The Day After Tomorrow
ANIME FACE-CLAIM: Yakumo Saitou
SHOW: Psychic Detective Yakumo
CHARACTER SONG: Whatever It Takes Imagine Dragons

POWER

WOLF TRANSFORMATION: Possesses the ability to transform into a wolf at will.
Side effects include: increased sense of hearing and smell, along with increased speed and strength.

WEAKNESSES: Lack of control. Inability to transform when bound.

personality & appearance
Well built, Caine stands taller and more muscular than the average guy of his age (mostly due to the wolf DNA). He has bright blue eyes and black, messy-styled shortish hair. Typically dresses in a preppy, upper-styled look.

Caine focuses on coming across as smooth and well-adjusted. His main goal is for people to see him as something great and to be a subject of jealousy. Internally, he fights the desire to keep himself sane and to be what he feels like he needs to be. A lot of his ideals focus on himself. Despite coming across as having a bit of an ego and only caring for his own desires, Caine hates himself and can be very protective of those he cares about. He has a hard time expressing deep emotion or connecting on an intimate level.

history

Family History: The Mallon family struggled in the lower class for many year's of Caine's childhood. Between a large inheritance for a distant relative and an unexpected job change for Mr. Mallon, the family's class changed almost instantly over night. Caine's relationship with his parents has become almost business like and professional. His relationship with his brother is strained and volatile due to their difference in opinions.

School History: At school, Caine was always highly regarded by all of his classmates. In the classroom and socially, he has always been the topic of his class. Since Sophomore year of high school, he was the captain of the baseball team.

Relationship History: Caine briefly dated a girl for a few months at the beginning of his high school career. Since then, the closest he gets to being in a relationship is a series of one night stands, usually with a variety of girls.

Back to top Go down

Ripped's Characters
Page 1 of 1