Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

a chat over sandwiches [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10118

a chat over sandwiches [closed] Empty
PostSubject: a chat over sandwiches [closed]   a chat over sandwiches [closed] EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 6:49 pm

It was so bizarre.. Not having a ridiculous pile of textbooks and study notes in front of him as he ate lunch. It was bizarre that he actually had time to eat his food instead of taking one bite and then running off to complete his work.

Of course, summers for Peter weren't really without routine. His parents, even though they were hours upon hours away from him, had made sure to enroll him in a series of different sports to keep him busy during his now-increased leisure hours. Interestingly enough, he didn't mind all that much. He'd become so accustomed to not lounging around during the day that he got antsy if he did.

It was nice to be able to sit and have a full meal, though.

Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Beata Bucks : 9554

PostSubject: Re: a chat over sandwiches [closed]   a chat over sandwiches [closed] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Charlotte had just completed testing for house placement. She was curious as to where they would place her. . .but to be honest, her priorities were currently somewhere else. Specifically, food.

She strode into the cafeteria and grabbed a tray, looking over the food that was available. It didn't look half bad. It wasn't what she was used to, but she was never one to be picky or to complain. She took the day's special and added an apple for good measure. She swiped her meal card, then walked over to the seating places. Her eyes scanned for a good place to eat. . .

. . .and found the boy she had literally bumped into earlier. What was his name again? "Peter!" she called out happily, remembering. She waved and strolled across to his table.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: a chat over sandwiches [closed]   a chat over sandwiches [closed] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:08 pm

So absorbed in his thoughts, Peter, with all of his technologically-enhanced acute senses, hadn't even noticed anybody approaching.

He angled his head slightly to glance at who'd spoken out, and was met with a familiar face - not someone he knew much of, but familiar nonetheless. "Ah, hello again." He smiled and shifted a little to get a better view. "You're welcome to come sit. I've got nothing to do for once, surprisingly."
Back to top Go down
Pandalandalopalis

Pandalandalopalis

Beata Bucks : 9554

PostSubject: Re: a chat over sandwiches [closed]   a chat over sandwiches [closed] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:24 pm

"Thanks," Charlotte responded cheerfully, taking a seat across from him. "I don't know many people from this school, so it's nice to sit with someone I've kind of already met." She thought about it for a moment. "Well, actually, I don't know anybody from this school, so I guess I'll have to deal with the guy that almost ran me over on my first day." She grinned at him, then began eating her lunch.

"No hard feelings about that, of course," she added after swallowing. "I just got back from house testing. What house are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: a chat over sandwiches [closed]   a chat over sandwiches [closed] EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 8:35 pm

"The Spring House," he responded, shifting back to sit properly in his seat and face Charlotte. He folded his hands neatly over the surface of the table. Mm, yes, he remembered their first meeting quite clearly. He'd nearly dropped a mountainous pile of textbooks onto her. "The house of 'order, organization, and respect'." He finger-quoted the descriptors. "I wouldn't say that it's really all that organized, though, judging by the state of my dormmates' rooms." The blonde chuckled lightly. "Where did you get placed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a chat over sandwiches [closed]   a chat over sandwiches [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

a chat over sandwiches [closed]
Page 1 of 1