Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8285

Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Asher waited under a tree she had been coming to for a couple days for Destiny. She had stolen her mothers number from her father and called her asking about her sisters number. She had always wanted a sister, and she knew she had one but she never got to know her. Perhaps if she had Asher wouldn't have turned out this way. She would never have dated so many guys to fill the void in her heart. She never knew love and didnt know what it felt like, she knew list but that wasn't the same thing. She had broken up with her last boyfriend because he tried to take things to damn far and if the security wasn't in the mansion she would've been raped by that bastard. She clenched her fists from their spot on her knee. She looked down at the grass from her spot sitting cross-legged on the ground, her back against the tree when she looked up and her red eyes meet another pair of red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Destiny had been here with Brant for a few days. It was a fun time, being able to remember all the time she had spent here, especially the good times. She had split off from her boyfriend for a bit to take a small quiet stroll through the courtyard while he talked to someone else. Though Destiny didn't expect to meet someone similar to her. There was another white haired girl with red eyes just like her. She knew that sometimes people would be similar, but it was rare for someone to end up with the white hair and red eyes stuff. It was a common trait of her gift.

She didn't mean to be rude, but she had to ask. "Excuse me, but what is your gift?" She asked the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:29 pm

Asher blinked. "Necromancy. You?" She said looking up at the other girl lazily. Something about her seemed familar but it could be that she looked like Asher, But she didn't put two and two together and mentally shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Necromancy... Similar to her. "Mines Necromancy as well.." There was a higher chance of them being related but Destiny couldn't exactly confirm it. She didn't really remember anything about her mother. Maybe this girl knew something of her? "My name is Destiny, what's yours?" The necromancer asked the other.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:01 pm

"Asher." The girl replied with a raised brow and then narrowed her eyes. "You wouldn't be Destiny Williams by any chance would you?" She replied and started examining her nails as if she had asked a casual question, which technically she had.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Asher huh? That was.. wait did she just bring up her name? "Yes, that is me." She responded. She didn't think she was that well known at the school, even if she graduated leaving behind some good, it still wasn't enough so this girl had to know her another way. Though she wasn't sure what that would be. She was a little apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:23 pm

"Oh well nice to meet you. I'm your half sister Asher Quinn. Our mother was Ms. Kennway and she also happens to be my mother as well." Asher said shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal. Still examining her nails she noted she would have to file them later before looking up at Destiny to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Oh.. That would explain so much.. Her mother always got around.. at least according to her dad. "Ah well! It's good to know that I have a sister. Brant is going to be surprised when I tell him." She said mostly to herself. "Well it's nice to me you Asher. How is your gift coming along?" She didn't really know what to do with this situation. Even if they were related they were still strangers.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Asher shrugged. "I can talk to the dead and raise them and have them fight and stuff but it's hard learning to control them. It's easier to control smaller dead that the larger dead, like humans. Although animals from big cats and down now that's easy but people are hard for me and I'm learning but it's hard. Did you have a problem controlling your gift when you got here?" The girl asked her red eyes boring into her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:14 pm

"I had the opposite problem sort of.. While I did struggle, the very first thing I rose was a human skeleton. Communication with the dead was the easy part, everything else just fell into place while I was here. I even learned how to do something amazing, something I didn't really think was possible til my final few months here." Destiny mentioned. Of course it was her being able to summon a giant skeleton. It took a lot of training on her part, and she wasn't sure if the skill would be available to Asher. Maybe she would have her own special skill to learn in her final months here?
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:31 pm

Asher thought for a moment. "One time I went to this huge graveyard with my friends on a dare, well they weren't really my friends they were just using me, but they kept saying all this bad stuff about be and my family at we walked through this massive graveyard and I dunno I kinda just snapped. I raised every single dead person inside there and let me tell you it scared the shit of those four people. They were sent to an asylum the next week because of what I'd done." She shrugged. "Thats when I found out about my power. I mean a lot of strange things happened while I was a kid but I dismissed those as childish imaginations. I was well Dead wrong." She giggled. "One thing led to another and my father sends me here. Now he won't have to fix the house every week." She snickered at the memories of her father gaping at the broken windows and the couch on the lawn with passed out teens. Over the years her father had just learned to roll with it and even supplied her with liquor but he had a private stash locked up with some of the best bottle. There must have been thirty and Asher had stolen them all and took them here with her and they were stashed in her luggage. You would think that a millionaires daughter was well behaved and not some wild child who threw parties every weekend at her fathers mansion but things got lonely being all by herself and the staff had the weekends off so what better way than to throw wild and out of control parties?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 10:45 pm

"Nicely done, better than what I rose my first time in context to our gift. I just rose a single skeleton, not an entire graveyard." Destiny said to her half sister. It seems they were going to be talking for a bit so she decided to sit down. "Well the good thing about being here is that you will learn a lot, and hopefully things will stop breaking around you." Destiny didn't really have an issue with spirits causing trouble. She wondered what made Asher different from her. Maybe it just had to do with their mom getting with a different person.. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 10:52 pm

Asher shrugged. "Ive caused quite a lot of people, mainly the people who care for the house, quit and go to an asylum. I really can't control my powers when it comes to being angry or stressed out. Although those wild parties didn't help much. Stuff always got broken, like the windows for example. It got so bad my dad stopped caring and we hired a window guy permanent for every week. It didn't really matter though he was never home and he usually slept in his office." She said giving another shrug. She hasn't never really taken into account how her fathers absence had her acting out like she did, she just thought because he was rich that she decided to be the person she was not because her father was missing from her life.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 2:31 pm

"Well around here, things can be broken and for some reason the next day they are fixed without much of an explanation. This is place is a weird one that is for sure, but I doubt you accidentally drive people away with your gift here." All kinds of stories could be found here. "You will find your group of friends here. Everyone here has been through a lot just like you." It if it wasn't for this school she wouldn't have found her boyfriend, or been able to help Hieta. This place was a good place for teens like her, even if they didn't realize it yet.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Asher shrugged and sighed. "I guess. So anyways who's this Brant guy?" She gave her sister a smirk and raised her eyebrow. She loved to tease people that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)   Hi, I'm your half sister(closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm your half sister(closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next