Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Vows [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Brant wouldn't say he was nervous but...No. No he was nervous. It had taken a bit of convincing to get Destiny to take a break from work for them to visit Rosebury and...Well he didn't want to make a mess of it. He took in a deep breath as he strolled ahead of Destiny, one hand firmly messing with the box in his pocket. A little box that would change his future for better or worst - but oh dear god he hope it would change it all for the better. Brant took in a deep breath as he masked whatever worry was flickering on his face as he glanced over his shoulder at Destiny, giving her his oh-so charming smile. "Isn't this just a blast from the past?" he called to her, allowing his gaze to cross over the buildings of Rosebury. But his eyes lingered on a single tree on a lone hill, knowing that he wanted to ask her there.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 5:58 pm

A certain white haired necromancer followed behind her boyfriend. Her regular business suit was traded for more casual clothes, but still something nice for their little adventure date thing. Red eyes were shining brightly thankful for the break from work but at the same time there was a lot still needed to be done. Her father said he would take care of it though seeing how he still ran the company even if she did most of the work these days.

The long white haired lady let out a small giggle as Brant called back to her. "It wasn't that long ago, even if it does feel like it." She said, her small heels clicking against the side walk as they walked along in Rosebury. Honestly it was so nice to be back, she should pay a visit to the headmaster while they were here. Maybe visit Hosa as well. "Where are we going anyway?" She asked. Brant held the plans for today.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 6:06 pm

"Its just so easy to lose track of time when I am with you," Brant hummed happily from where he stood, pausing to allow Destiny to catch up. It had been a bit of a difficult task - getting everything ready without her knowing. Mostly when she was in charge of all the money and rings...Well a ring is surprisingly expensive. "I was thinking that we could see the sights, say hi to some familiar faces if we run into them and maybe watch the sunset on Diana's Hill," he explained as he looped one of his arms around Destiny's, pulling her close to him while being careful to keep her on the side opposite of the box. He kept his charming smile up as ever, his green eye flashing with life. "Its a day to relax and I only want the best for you my dear," he hummed.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 6:32 pm

"Oh my god you are so sappy." The white haired girl said, nudging her boyfriend slightly for his sappiness once she caught up with him. She listened to his plan for the day. All of it sounded good to her, she hummed happily in agreement with his plan, and him hooking his arm around hers. A day to relax huh? "There you go with your sappiness again, you really need to stop before you have me end up like Juan from all the sweetness." She said with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 7:01 pm

A happy laugh escaped Brant as he shifted to press some of his weight into Destiny, smiling widely at her. "Hmmm, but you love this sap," he mused softly as he shrugged his free shoulder, playfully sticking his tongue out at her in the same motion. "And while you may have power over death, we both know that my sappiness only fills you with life." He took the opportunity to press a quick kiss to her cheek before he tugged her into motion. "Well, where should we start first?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Destiny lifted her free hand to her face and said a quiet "Oh my god.." in response to Brant. He was going to be the end of her one day with all his sappiness but she didn't want it to continue right now so she didn't say anything more. After a moment she removed her hand from her face. "I don't know where to start, maybe we start at the school and work our way up to Rosebury and then Diane's hill maybe?" It was going to take a while but it was the most sensible plan. Unless Brant had something else in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Brant only chuckled at her response, knowing all to well that it was just for show. She loved him and he knew it. "That sounds like a wonderful idea," he hummed as he started to trek toward the school, sparing a glance toward the sky. It was a wonderful warm summer day - not to hot just...Nice and warm. He paused as it dawned on him, it was summer. Who knew how many students were still lingering about or how many had decided to head home for the summer break. 

He was certain that there was still a flood of new students - there was always a flood of new students but it did raise the question of how many familiar faces he would see. It was at that moment that a shadow crossed across his face, causing him to blink because it was a literal shadow. His eyes focused on the shape of a bird high above the two of them...His eyes narrow for a second, certain that something is off but pushes it aside. He was on a mission and wasn't allowing himself to get distracted.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 8:08 pm

Destiny followed Brant down towards the school, she knew it was summer, but she was one of the many students that tended to stay over the summer despite the vacation period. There were probably still quite a few people left hanging around the school and having a fun time. "I wonder how much things have changed since we have been gone. There is bound to be a bunch of students we don't even know." Even when she was here at the school there were always new students.

"Nate always has his work cut out for him no matter what. " She never really talked to the headmaster too much, but she held a high respect for him. She was one of his prefects after all for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Brant could only nod his head in agreement at that, hoping that at least there would be a few familiar faces around the campus for them to talk to. He paused as he glanced back down the street they had come from. "At least Nate has Hosa to help him...Say, you don't happen to know where she lives, do you? I mean, I know you two weren't the best of friends but I talked to her a few times and..." he drifted off as another shadow fell over his face, causing him to squint up at the sky with a frown. The bird was back and was now circling the pair. He wasn't sure if it was a good or bad sign as he couldn't tell what type of bird it was but...Was it getting closer? He opened his mouth, ready to say something to Destiny but paused. as something clicked in his mind...And then it hit him.

Luckily it didn't hit him as hard as he had been expecting. He only had a few moments to realize the fact that the bird - a snowy owl in fact - was coming straight for him. He quickly unhooked his arm from Destiny as he braced himself, only to be aware of the flapping of wings as the owl slowed down to a reasonable speed right before impact. And then he went down in a mess of tangled limbs as Hosa Corvina in all of her glory, shapeshifted back into her normal form at the last moment.

He didn't hit the ground all that hard thanks to Hosa being kind enough to slow herself down just prior to impact. He didn't have time to say anything - any thoughts of even muttering a light-hearted curse in Hosa's direction was forgotten when he was pulled into a tight hug. "Brant! Destiny! Its so good you see the two of you!" Hosa gushed as she quickly released Brant from his hug and tumbled off of him, her blue eyes bright as her back hair fell in a mess around her shoulders.

Despite being older then both the two of them, there was almost a childish joy that flickered in her eyes as she pulled herself to her feet and put out a hand to help Brant. "I'm sorry about the sudden entrance," she apologized before taking a moment to bring Destiny into a big hug. "I just was just so surprise to see the two of you and let my excitement get the better of me. I wasn't expecting to you to be in town! What brings you two here?"

Brant dusted off his pants as he corrected himself, making sure that the ring box in his pocket was still there before flashing Hosa the kindest smile that he could despite the fact that she had seriously just flown into him. "Its fine, Hosa. No harm done and in fact I was just mentioning you. I decided that Destiny needed a small break from work so I've dragged her back here for a small visit." He spared a glance toward Destiny, wondering what her reaction to this whole turn of events was.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Destiny was shocked to say the least. She didn't expect a bird of all things to fall out of the sky, but soon to find out it was the person Brant was just speaking of she couldn't help but giggle at the predicament that had become her boyfriend and the guardian of the school. Even as she was pulled into a hug, a smile didn't really leave her lips.

"It's nice to see you too Hosa." The white haired girl replied. "Yeah Brant dragged me away from important company business to have a few days of relaxing time down here, and also probably for nostalgia purposes. We were just on our way to the school actually. How has it been doing lately? I hope Nate remembers that he can call us any time he needs us." She hoped nothing bad happened yet, but then again she wasn't too sure. Hopefully he didn't need the extra help anytime soon, that at least meant things were going somewhat well.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 3:29 pm

Hosa gaze flickered between the two with a glimmer, her eyes lingering on Brant the longest before she focused on Destiny to answer her questions. "Relaxing here in Rosebury sounds much better then boring important company business," Hosa admitted with a shrug of her shoulder, knowing that she wouldn't be able to make it a day in a workplace like that. She enjoyed the relaxing life that Rosebury provided for her as a Guardian - even if she worked at the daycare in her free time.

But then she gave a sheepish shrug of her shoulder. "But...I haven't been around Rosebury all that much lately - I ended up taking some time off to visit my parents and I just got back a few days ago. We are getting plenty of new students even if it is the summer which is nice...And I am sure Nate hasn't forgotten about the two of you," she added with a smile. "I'm sure he just doesn't want to bother the two of you unless he really has to."

Brant shifted slightly on his heels as he spared a faint glance at the sky, hoping that they wouldn't spent all that much time talking to Hosa. While it was great to see her again and catch up, he really didn't want to miss the sunset on the hill. But he spared a grin at her as he chuckled at her words. "Tell me about it, I don't know how Destiny does it all - I much prefer being the housekeeper then doing any real work while you brings home all the money," he chuckled as he turned his attention onto his girlfriend. "More then happy to let you wear the pants in our relationship," he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vows [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vows [Closed]   Vows [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vows [Closed]
Page 1 of 1