Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Beata Bucks : 8282

Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Kuno walked into the library with Luke tagging along behind her. "What are we here for anyways Kuno?" He asked tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy. He carried five books and she carried ten, correction her large puppet carried ten, she had refused to let him carry more than five of them. He had just shook his head and went along with it because he didn't want to argue. She sighed and he smiled and watched her set the books down and he set his on top of hers. "Im trying to build a new Puppet and I need to research for materials." She answered back and he shrugged and started to put the books back where they had found them last time.

~

Kuno watched Luke with a small smile on her face until she looked away and her eyes landed on a familar red headed boy and her smiled faded into a frown. Her eyes held slight sadness and she shook her head and got up and looked under the section that had books about puppets. She climbed up onto the ladder and reached over for a book she thought was interesting. Suddenly she started to wobble and she fell. She closed her eyes and then opened them when she didn't feel the impact. She stared into hazel eyes and looked back to see her cousin's sand gripping her shirt and attached it to the ladder. She blushed furiously in embarrassment and the sand let her go and she was put on the ground. "Be more careful Kuno." He said and then walked back to where ever he was before catching her, which was coincidentally a few shelves away. She nodded and then turned and picked up her book and grabbed a few others. She turned and bumped into a little girl and dropped her books. "Oh gomen! I didn't mean to bump into you sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

AmericanFacepalm

Beata Bucks : 7536

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 3:29 pm

"You really should," the young girl said to her. There was a paper cut from the tumbling books on her arm, which began bleeding in reverse after the first few drops slithered out. She glanced down at her arm, realizing that, perhaps, she had shown too much to someone she did not know.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Kuno reached into her bag and pulled out her first aid kit. "Let me help.. oh.." She said trailing off. She pulled the bandages out and offered them to the girl. "Im Kuno Asahi. What's your name?" She asked picking up the books.

~

Luke ran over with a book. "Kuno! Look I found a book on strong wood! Oh who's this?" He said coming to a stop near Kuno and he gave the girl a friendly smile and then took Kuno's books and her bag and whisked them off to a table glaring at the red headed boy as he passed.
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

AmericanFacepalm

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 5:12 pm

"I am Caitlyn Leiden, but... that is a bit long, no?" she said, a bit... distant, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Luke motioned the girls over excitedly. "Well well just call you Katie if that's alright with you?" He asked looking at the girl expectantly.

~

Kuno walked over and gave the girl a warm smile. "So uhm.. what brings you to the library..?" She said eying the redhead.

~

Sasori could feel eyes burning into the back of his head and knew that Kuno was staring at him. His eyebrow twitched in annoyance and he almost sighed in annoyance. But he kept quiet and tried to ignore the three and continued reading his book.
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

AmericanFacepalm

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Katie nodded that the nickname was okay, then said, "I am seeing if... a certain gift has been seen before," she explained. "Hemokinesis. I am curious about its limits."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 8:46 pm

"Well Kuno could help you. She loves books. Don't cha book worm?" Luke laughed and Kuno joined him.

~

Kuno smiled and stood up. "I can help if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

AmericanFacepalm

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:45 pm

"You may if you like..." said Katie, hoping she hadn't quite blown what her gift was quite yet. She wanted to learn as much as she could about it before anyone knew about her gift. Why? She wasn't sure, although it might be fear of becoming a test subject again.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Kuno led Katie to the way to the H section of the library. She started to look through the books.

~

As soon as Kuno and Katie were out of sight he stood up and matched his way over to Sasori and grabbed his collar. Sure he was tall but Luke was taller. He pulled Sasori up until he was bending over him and he had him pulled up to his face and they were inches apart. "Stop ignoring Kuno. Your so damn stupid, she's great!" He hissed. Sasori just looked at him and that made him even angrier.
Back to top Go down
AmericanFacepalm

AmericanFacepalm

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:30 am

Katie allowed herself to be led, immediately looking through books upon her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:49 am

Kuno looked through the books until she found a couple on hemokinesis. "Found some." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)   Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand, Strings, and Blood (closed)
Page 1 of 1