Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Majestic As f*ck (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Majestic As f*ck (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Majestic As f*ck (Open)   Majestic As f*ck (Open) EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 5:17 pm

It was still bright and early in the morning when Poker decided to give the horses at the stables a visit. Even though he was not actually a volunteer and technically wasn't allowed to ride a single horse, especially while no one else was around, he decided to take the opportunity at hand because it seemed fun. He knew what he was doing but just wasn't sure on how much trouble he'd get into. That didn't matter though because he just wanted to ride the prettiest little pony.

As he walked in Poker analyzed all of the school horses as well as the students horses and noticed one that completely caught his eye by surprise because of its beauty. It was none other than that charming horse named Charm. With its shining white color and its glossy blonde mane Poker walked up to this girl first thing and started to pet it as he was keen and eager to ride it. It took him a few minutes to feed it and connect with it by treating it gently so that she would let him ride on its back. After Poker felt a bond between the two the first thing he did was jump on the gorgeous beast and make her trot slowly after he had opened the doors for them to leave.

"That's a good girl. You really are precious aren't you? Charm was it? Well Charm, how would you like a name change? Have you ever been called Pegasus before? Because I think that name suits you waaaaaay more better after I do this~"

Simply by raising his hand Poker began to slowly develop wings for charm so that she would have the exact appearance of an actual Pegasus. He got the initial idea the exact moment Poker laid his eyes on Charm since her appearance resembled that of the majestic creature. All she needed was wings and that's why Poker was there to help. The random appearance of feathers though did startle the girl a bit but it was nothing Poker couldn't handle.

"Woah Woah easy there girl. Everything's alright~ Just take it easy, yeah? We don't want anyone to catch us~ Or at least, I don't want anyone catching me so I don't have to get in trouble~ So lets be friends and I'll show you the beauty of flight!~"

He didn't take off to the skies yet because such a change would probably scare the girl and put too much stress on her. There was even a chance Poker could lose control and end up in a way worse situation. All he hoped though was that no one would catch him in the act of 'borrowing' a horse even though he made it look like a majestic mythical creature.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

PostSubject: Re: Majestic As f*ck (Open)   Majestic As f*ck (Open) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 5:18 pm

Being a newer student to the school Andrea didn't really know where all the cool spots were to hang out. She's been here for a little more then a week and all she's really been doing was spending time with the ponies at the stables. In truth Andrea has always been drawn to places that had animals, it's in her nature after all and animals were very fond of Andrea as well. It was pretty early in the mornings when Andrea decided to head over, but she was always a early bird. It made things easier to get done. When she approached the stables she didn't really notice anything at first since she had her headphones plugged in and her volume was pumped to the max.

She did notice a student, she was assuming that he was a regular since he had brought a horse out so she didn't really bother to chat with him but to be kind she had gave him a little wave of her hand then she had headed over towards a different horse and pulled out a carrot from her pocket, waving it in the horses face and giving it to the horse with a soft pat. Andrea stopped for a moment and glanced back at the other student, her eyes had widened when she saw what he had done.

"Hey!! What are you doing stop!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Majestic As f*ck (Open)   Majestic As f*ck (Open) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 5:52 pm

"Crap. I've already been busted!"

Ok Poker play it cool. Just play it cool. Maybe you can get out of this. You've never seen this girl before, hence she's never seen you nor know who you actually are. Just be confident and make something up! Anything! Poker kept thinking to himself multiple scenarios that would help him get out of this mess so he wouldn't have to face the consequences later. However having the girl right in front of him with little to no time to make up an excuse made Poker's mind go blank which resulted in him telling her the first thing that came to his mind.

"Imma Steal this horse!........."

A moment of silence passed by before Poker could react to what he just said. The first thing that came to his mind was the truth and so thanks to his mind blank Poker had unconsciously spoke it.

"No wait, I mean. I'm borrowing the horse! Yeah, borrowing. Without permission. BUT I do have intention to return her! The officials never actually let me ride these guys because of my plans of putting wings on them and riding them in the air. Apparently it'll scare them. But I've already made a connection with this one and I think she'll be fine flying. Heck I feel as if she might even enjoy it. So don't tell anyone about this, okay? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease~ I'll even let you ride with me if you don't~ It'll be just like in fairy tales! What Do ya say?~
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10401

PostSubject: Re: Majestic As f*ck (Open)   Majestic As f*ck (Open) EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 9:07 pm

"I say it's a load of bull-crap. Or in this situation horse-crap?"

Riley was leaning against one of the stables holding a bright spring leaf in his gloved hands. He slowly walked up to the blonde girl to stand by her side, his hand reached for her headphones and he swiftly pushed them off her head onto her shoulders. The autumn student turned his head to look at the girl, tracing her small body with his amber eyes. "I'm sure you didn't hear a thing he said with those big things on. I'll sum it up real fast: he's "borrowing" the horse just for a moment, so no need to worry he'll bring it back." His voice was quiet, meant only for the deafened girl beside him.

The angst student let out a sigh as he he shifted back to the horse-stealer. His hand thrust out the green leaf towards the newly created Pegasus as he opened his mouth to speak once again, "Ya know that's not your horse. You could get in big trouble if someone important saw you." Riley's leaf-free hand slipped behind his neck as a sheepish smile sprouted on his face, "Gee, I don't know about that fairy tail ride. Asking a random guy like that is a bit risky don't you think?" His dark eyes shot up to look at the kid an obvious teasing tone in his voice. Who would Riley Richardson be if he didn't mess with people?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

PostSubject: Re: Majestic As f*ck (Open)   Majestic As f*ck (Open) EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 5:21 pm

As she tried to stop her music from playing she realized that someone else had snatched the headphones from her ears. Her head had never spun around so quick before and Andrea was surprised to see another student behind her, and the blonde was clearly upset how rudely he took her headphones "Don-" She stopped when she realized he was trying to tell her something. Her eyebrows narrowing as he explained the entire situation. Andrea then glanced back at Poker and shook her head. "You can't just say borrow when your actually stealing something, and theres no way I'll let that happen" The horse was clearly distressed she could practically understand an animal's words. "Not happening, that horse is clearly unhappy she never had wings before theres no way she would even know how to fly." Andrea said with a irritated tone. "Return her to normal, last time I warn you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Majestic As f*ck (Open)   Majestic As f*ck (Open) EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 7:21 pm

"It's not stealing if I bring her back!"

Poker tried to state this claim with as much confidence as he could but it just didn't seem to work as the concept wasn't logical at all. He was kind of heart broken though realizing that his dream of riding a majestic and mythical creature wouldn't be possible. That didn't mean that he was gonna give up just yet though. Maybe just a little convincing was all they needed. If not, then he'd have to let go of the idea altogether.

"Unhappy? No. Scared? Probably, but everyone's a little scared when they try something new, but change can sometimes be a good thing!~ Heck if I gave you the ability to fly, you yourself would be scared at first but then realize how much of an amazing experience it is!~ It's fun, trust me~ Heck I used to be afraid of heights. But because I fought my fear, I'm now not afraid and loving flight. So I don't see a problem with me trying to share that experience with little Charm here~ Or do I have to give you guys wings for yourselves and let you fly before the both of you are convinced?~"
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10401

PostSubject: Re: Majestic As f*ck (Open)   Majestic As f*ck (Open) EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 8:27 pm

Riley spun the leaf in his gloved hands a final time before dropping it to the ground, his unoccupied hands slipped into his pockets as he waited for the two students to finish exchanging words. Riley's eyebrows rose as he listened to the girl threat the boy, she obviously meant business and it intrigued the devilish student even more as to what she would do.

The autumn student gazed around the stables, examining every horse that occupied a space. There weren't that many horses there, and the ones that did stay in the stables were very well taken care of. With the students lack of knowledge about the other students at Beata, he had no idea who's horse belonged to who. Riley blinked out of his zoned trance as he realized no one was talking anymore. The blond boy was switching glances between the two students across from him which made Riley curious as to what he ranted about. "Huh?" His eyes darted to the girl questioning what just happened, hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majestic As f*ck (Open)   Majestic As f*ck (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Majestic As f*ck (Open)
Page 1 of 1