Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Requesting an RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

Beata Bucks : 7913

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:14 am

Hello there! I am a new member of this forum, and I would be very happy to have my first rp post. I want it to be kind of mild, mainly since Jerek might have a power that's difficult to counter. (Although, I've yet to find a disease that acts within a few of the pathogens entering the body, so, that's good for any enemies.) Overall, I want him to just meet different people, regardless of who they are or what they bring to the table.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 12:23 pm

Hello hello and welcome to the site~

Just to get you started, it would most likely be best to make a topic at the entrance to introduce your character - since he's starting as an initiate (like all new students), he would be joining the academy for the first time and well, just arriving. Though, if you want to skip over that, it's fine too~ Entrance topics tend to simply be the new student(s) being guided around the academy, going to the front desk, and getting situated in their dorm.

I would love to do a RP with you at one point or another~ I'll make sure to look over some of my already-written plans and characters to see which ones would be best to use since most of them aren't on academy grounds at the moment. ^^;
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Thank you! So, if that's the case, I would love to do an entrance rp, if one of your characters can help with that. Also, what exactly does Time Theft mean?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:55 pm

You're welcome~

I'm personally not a fan of entrance topics, mostly because they're all very linear and tend to play out the same, but if you want, I can do a topic of one with you. ^^ As for Time Theft, it refers to the ability to steal or give time away to others; in an essence, it's technically life force, but a bit more than that and a few other things like knowing exactly the time when a character can die (provided that there aren't any external factors like car accidents and such).
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Okay! Since I hate linear threads as well, can we do a non-entrance thread? Just for rp reference, Jerek can create and manipulate pathogens (the things that cause diseases), so he's really stressed about having such a power, since he could accidentally cause a global epidemic or such. I want him to talk with people with powers that can also get easily destructive, or anyone that has or had a qualm against using their power. After all, what better way to come to terms with his power than from others who already have?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Ah, sure, I wouldn't mind doing a non-entrance topic then~ And I've seen what Jerek's power is (because I stalk look at creations and other RP topics a lot), haha. I'm not sure which character would fit your quota best, so I'll quickly and lazily summarize a few of my eligible characters and see which one you think would fit best. ^^ Oh, and, I'm a little on the slow side sometimes when responding, so I hope that's alright with you? I'll have to pull a few strings here and there since only two of my characters are on-campus at the moment, but I can come up with reasons why they would be there.

• Adeline - very shy with a speech impediment; likes to help people out a lot, but she does poorly at taking care of herself or taking her own feelings into account in a self-sacrificial manner; prone to saying "sorry" more often than not (not on-campus)
  • Nicola - very fickle and acts immature on purpose, often liking to take people by surprise when they find out she's actually really smart; is rather fond of Pocky and cats with a carefree attitude but isn't one to sugar-coat her words
  • Callum - he's just downright a plain jerk with the tendency to try and see what pushes people's buttons; seemingly split-personality with his other persona being very demure and quiet to the point of making him seem mute; appearance is very feminine, so should be mistaken as a girl often (part of antagonist group; not on-campus)
  • Quyen - flirtatious and sharp, but she gets bored very easily and is absolutely selfish as a primadonna; due to her boredom, she has a tendency to act out different personalities just for the sake of entertaining herself; very evasive and dishonest when it comes to her knowledge, and while she talks about herself a lot, none of it seems to be of much substance (part of antagonist group; not on-campus)
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Although Adeline fits the criteria best, she is off campus, and I don't think this rp is important enough to change where you character is. Although, with power over time, one never knows.... Nicola is certainly my second choice (Mya mamasha radilus tam ((Pardon my English-Letter Russian))). She seems like the sort of person that can sort of force Jerek over his stigma with his power.

Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 4:54 pm

She's off-campus because of stuff that I have planned, but I could easily bring her back for one topic or two. ^^ I could use either Adeline or Nicola, so if you have that decided, I can make a topic for us~
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 pm

I'd say bring in Nicola. By the way, are there any events coming up with the antagonist group?

-Later tonight, I might have time to start a post. It'll probably be under corridors.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Alright! I'll make the topic soon.

As for events with the antagonist group? I'm not sure there's anything being planned for them, though I remember people mentioning that we may do a casual topic for them later.

If this isn't too much trouble, what is your timezone? Mine's PST~ Just for reference for posting and all.
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Mine's also PST! Yay!

-And, more questions about your characters, since I am quite the curious fellow: what is the extent of Callum's air manipulation? Can he literally suck the air out of people's lungs, or lift them up with strong winds?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Ahh, alright~ I'm not feeling super well tonight, so I'll make the topic some time tomorrow. Hope that's alright with you, and sorry for the prolonged wait!

Callum mastered his gift entirely, so his range of capabilities with it is really large. He can do both of the stuff you've listed and several other things such as enhanced speed through using compressed air pressure or repel projectiles by controlling air vectors. There's a bit too much for me to list right now, outside the fact that I'm just plain lazy and can't find the document where I listed everything. While my character pages (you can click the image in my signature to be linked to them) are kind of abysmally blank, you can use them as a reference if you have any other questions; otherwise, I'd be glad to answer them for you!
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:29 pm

I'll do a topic with ya if you want~
Back to top Go down
TepigTurtwig

TepigTurtwig

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:40 pm

I would be glad to have a third member, Idek. If Echo agrees with having you along, than I would certainly love it if you joined. If you do, I would love it if you could play Louis; after all, his character bio does say that he is sort of a psychologist.

Okay, and dumb question: how do classes work at Beata Academy? Are they all power-oriented? And if so, what are the classes taught?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 5:22 pm

Well, Louis isn't a student anymore, but he still hangs around Roseburry as a resident, so I bet we could make something work :D (You can call me Ice btw, this name is supposed to be temporary ><)

And I'll let Cho answer that question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requesting an RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting an RP   Requesting an RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting an RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: