Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Lost of Interest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

A Lost of Interest  Empty
PostA Lost of Interest

As many of you may have realized, I have lost interest in Beata. Its not something I am happy about but the lack of direction for any of my characters plus not many people really RPing with me anyways has kinda left me lost and so my attention has fallen to WCC instead. I may try to stick around Beata to talk with you guys but I do not know if I will be doing any RPing for a while but I do hope to return. So, RP-wise, I have decided that all of my characters have been summoned home for one reason or another and maybe do some planning. Some may return, some may not. I am not sure - it depends on what characters I can form plots for. But for now, there will be no RPing for me on Beata. I am sorry. ;.;

~Badger
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Lost of Interest :: Comments

Dimmeh
Re: A Lost of Interest
Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:28 am by Dimmeh
Goodbye, Badge... to some people this means that you're leaving them forever. But to me, I can still visit you on WCC. I wish you luck for your muse.

A Lost of Interest

Page 1 of 1