Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

How to find places 101 [Open to 101]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9430

How to find places 101 [Open to 101] Empty
PostSubject: How to find places 101 [Open to 101]   How to find places 101 [Open to 101] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:13 pm

She didn't think she would be moving dorms so soon.. Honestly she had forgotten that the school moved them in such a short time. Good thing she didn't have much, except a few brail books, and lucky for her the winter dorms weren't to far. With her backpack of books and her suitcase of clothes attached to her back pack she made her way over to the winter dorms, her cane tapping softly in front of her.

Though she could sense objects it was still hard for her to sense everything, though doors were easy for her to sense. She knew she was in dorm 101. It shouldn't be too hard to find the dorm. Once she was in the right hall she placed her hand on the wall to find a door and see if it read to be her dorm. Once her hand softly touched the different surface of the door, and fingers traced the sign until she found the brail that told her this was the right place.

She would have tried the key but she wanted to see if anyone was home first so she rapped on the door with her knuckles waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12442

PostSubject: Re: How to find places 101 [Open to 101]   How to find places 101 [Open to 101] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:34 am

She hated answering the door. There was never a face she was happy to see on the other side, not in a long time. Kimply, Ethan before he moved out, Oliver and Colette and all those other forgotten dormmates, they never knocked. Evelyn could live with that. She knew them. It was the people she didn't know that scared the shit out of her. Even when she was little, she could barely pick up the phone without having a panic attack, so when she heard that sharp knock...

God, it was an infuriating sound. It reminded her of her mother pounding on her door to rip her out of her books and drawings. Whenever someone knocked, at least in Dorm 101, it meant bad news delivered to your doorstep. The last time she'd been happy to open the door... Jace, Oliver, Kimply, coming over on some sunny spring day back from the courtyard with Lotte and Montare.

Sunnier days. Even those memories tasted bitter now. Jace had come and gone, Oliver had slipped out one day who knew how many years ago, Kimply was like a ghost herself for long stretches at a time, Lotte... Ethel. That was her imaginary friend's name. Ethel. Ethel was gone, and Lotte was missing a hand. Even her run-ins with Montare felt innocent now, in hindsight. How gray and pathetic had things gotten that she started feeling nostalgic for Montare?

I need a drink.

After a silent minute that she knew meant no one else was around to answer, Evelyn sighed and pulled herself out of bed. That little trill of anxiety flit in her stomach like butterflies as she made her way to the front door, clutching at the hem of her shirt. She'd spent a lot of her time lying in bed these days, when she wasn't out playing her drinking game, daring to get noticed.

With a deep breath and a Hail Mary, she unlocked the door and cracked it open. Eliza. The girl from the gym. Evelyn's head swam from the mixed cocktail of relief and confusion, but for the most part, her guarded caution melted away. What, had she snooped her out, or...?

Oh. Right. The opening. They were supposed to expect a new dormmate, but she hadn't thought... Well, what were the chances?

"E-Eliza...?" she ventured after a moment of shocked silence, pulling the door open further.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: How to find places 101 [Open to 101]   How to find places 101 [Open to 101] EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:56 am

When the door cracked open Eliza could sense a change in the objects around her, she could tell someone was behind the door but didn't know who, and she wouldn't know until they spoke, it didn't take long for a familiar voice to reach Eliza's ears.. What was her name again? ....Ah yes Eve! Or something like that it might have been short for something she couldn't recall at the moment."Heya Eve. I'm at dorm 101 correct?" Even though she read the brail at the door anxiety made her second guess herself until she had someone else confirm it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: How to find places 101 [Open to 101]   How to find places 101 [Open to 101] EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 2:27 am

Evelyn managed a muted nod that turned into a cringing bob of her head. Fuck. Right, she had to remember... "Yeah. Y-yeah, you are..." She swung the door open wider, inviting her in. "Um, b-by any chance, are you... w-well, are you s-staying here?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: How to find places 101 [Open to 101]   How to find places 101 [Open to 101] EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 11:06 pm

Eliza nodded. "Yes I am, they assigned me this room. I wasn't aware that this was your dorm as well." The new winter girl said stepping inside dragging her small amount of stuff with her. She could 'see' the bigger objects making up the room, and the for doors that lead to the smaller rooms that made up the bedrooms. "It makes me kind of relieved though, to have someone I know in my dorm.. I don't really have to worry about introducing myself to three whole new people." Not that she couldn't do it, it just made her feel better not to. "So which room is mine?" She asked a tad softly like she was a bit ashamed of not knowing already.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: How to find places 101 [Open to 101]   How to find places 101 [Open to 101] EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:34 pm

There was that teensy bit of conflict welling up inside her—why couldn't Ethan have just stayed? But she supposed she was just as relieved as Eliza that it was someone she'd known, and she wouldn't have to tiptoe through her own dorm like it was a stranger's house. "Y-yeah... I guess." She stepped back to let her through, holding the door open with a swallow. "Well, come in. I can l-lead you there."

How would she know which was which? Evelyn had to ponder on that as she led her into the living room, taking a wide winding path around the couch to make sure she didn't trip over any of the furniture, past Kimply's grape soda stain, to the now-vacated dorm where Ethan used to stay. She sighed and flicked it open with a twist of a knob, glancing back toward Eliza. "Um, if y-you need any h-help with any... anything..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: How to find places 101 [Open to 101]   How to find places 101 [Open to 101] EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Eliza could feel the change in the space as the room's door was open. She could sense the walls in the new room and slowly made her way into it. She could see the desk the drawers and the bed. It was good room for her. She didn't need much.

Eliza put her bags next her bed. "If you want to help me unpack what little I have you can. Most of what I have is just books and clothes.." She wouldn't mind if Eve hung out with her for a while if she wanted. It would be nice to have a friend in her first days at the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to find places 101 [Open to 101]   How to find places 101 [Open to 101] Empty

Back to top Go down

How to find places 101 [Open to 101]
Page 1 of 1