Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9418

Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed]   Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 7:37 pm

She was confused. What did he mean they didn't look like that? They weren't supposed to look like anything. They were supposed to be her own creation. Sophia's smile turned to a frown. "Of course they don't look like that. I'm not copying anyone else's design, they are my own creation." She said. She looked back to Logan. "Are you sure you don't need to get some sleep?" She asked once again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8801

PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed]   Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 7:43 pm

Logan's vision seemed to cross for a moment, and he smiled weakly, letting himself fall back on the bed, albeit sideways. "Yeah," he said, "Maybe." The crickety old bed, the onbringer of countless bad backs, seemed like a cloud in heaven at the moment. Yeah, she didn't mean anything by that drawing. He didn't know what he was talking about. They didn't exist. Your consciousness could cook up anything when you're...

"I died while I was gone," he said quietly to the ceiling, unsure if she had even left. He didn't know where he was going or what he was trying to accomplish. The inside of his mouth tasted like rot, his saliva thick. He was a zombie. Why was he breathing, why was he breathing, why was he...?

He felt the pull of Jane from the infirmary, and the itch to plunge back into the darkness grew colder. If he could dive back in and grab her hand...

"I'm just tired, is all."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9418

PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed]   Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Sophia had turned to go but froze as soon as she heard those words. She turned back to Logan. "What do you mean you died?" She asked. Shock was laced in her words, and a strange feeling lodged inside of her chest. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes but she didn't let them. She could have lost one of her friends? She.. She was glad that didn't happen.. but something about it made her a bit unsettled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8801

PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed]   Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:33 pm

How could he explain it? He didn't want to explain it. The boy gave a smile and stifled a small laugh, turning over. He was still fully dressed, but the weight of the world suddenly caved in on him. He was Atlas, unable to move under gravity's burden, so he lay there, and sleepily, murmured: "Nothing. I'll tell you later..." And like that, he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed]   Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah, I had a dorm... [logan/sophia] [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2