Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Join the Santa Monicas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

Join the Santa Monicas Empty
PostSubject: Join the Santa Monicas   Join the Santa Monicas EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:19 pm

The Santa Monica Gifted Allegiance, known as the Santa Monicas, SMGA, or the Samos, are a gifted gang and new subgroup of Argona's Force, operating loosely under the name with recognition of Argona as a powerful force among the 'free' gifted, the gifted who use their powers freely and to the best of their abilities. The Santa Monicas value the use of their gifts to cause mischief, because they believe their superhumanity makes them above the law and those who are 'normal,' or without power. They detest Beata for their attempt to 'control' and 'brainwash' gifted into inhibiting their powers, and they recruit on the basis of liberty, of being free to do whatever you want on the grounds of using your gift as intended, to live life as enjoyably as possible, without restriction.

Though they originally were founded in Santa Monica, CA, where they continue to operate, the Samos operate out of many different dapples around America, often nomadic and moving across the country in packs. They are one of the prominent AF subgroups in America. The group is led by Arlem Dwynwed, a Welsh-American banker and gifted, who took the group from a normal group of bikers and mutinied the ungifted leader, forming it into the gifted recruitment group that it is today. His daughter, Myfanwy, is a member of the group and heir to its leadership.

I'm hoping that with this group I can start to help Argona's Force form into something a bit more tangible. I think it'd be cool if AF was less of a weirdly-together illuminati cult and more of dappled gangs across the world under the domain of "when needed, we can come together." These gangs can have different values, creeds, and actions, but all recognize Argona as a respectable and worthy higher-up and are loyal enough to come to her call.

If this was the intentions already, well this is me jumpstarting it.

If you would like to enlist your character into the Samos, please rise, remove your hats, and say: "I pledge [character's name] to the Santa Monica Gifted Association" while our group anthem plays.

This enlistment topic will never close or expire. Everyone is free to join the Santa Monicas so long as they denounce their agreement with Beata Academy. No Beata students are permitted to enlist in the SMGA, and if a Beata student would like to, they'll need to leave the school entirely. However, the SMGA targets this group heavily and welcomes them with open arms.

Last edited by Jay on Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: Join the Santa Monicas   Join the Santa Monicas EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:27 pm

I pledge Quyen Le to the Santa Monica Gifted Association
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

PostSubject: Re: Join the Santa Monicas   Join the Santa Monicas EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:29 pm

I pledge Cameron Knox to the Santa Monica Gifted Association
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Santa Monicas   Join the Santa Monicas Empty

Back to top Go down

Join the Santa Monicas
Page 1 of 1