Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Eternal Darkness [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9403

Eternal Darkness [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Eliza stood past the entrance of the school slightly. A slim white tall cane in her hands. Her eyes were wide open, but they didn't look around at the beautiful exterior of the school. Instead the remained in place looking ahead. Her long pink hair swaying in the slight breeze of the cool autumn day. Her dress going with the wind. She gripped her cane tighter as she scanned the area as best as she could. Her gift could only reach so far and find the bigger objects. The smaller objects where up to her to find with her cane and her shin.

Even with her gift to help her she still couldn't read. She didn't know what buildings were where. She just hoped someone would come by and tell her where something was or help her though she prefer not to have someone help her fully because they usually assumed she was incapable of doing things for herself. She had been blind since birth she knew how to deal with it. She didn't need someone to baby her. She grimaced slightly. It was one thing she hated a lot.

Hopefully whoever came by didn't treat her like she couldn't do anything. She reached back and adjusted the bag on her shoulder before moving forwards slightly to get out of the way in case someone came by.
Back to top Go down
Snacks

Snacks

Beata Bucks : 8221

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Annie makes her way past the entrance as well, having walked to the school from some distance away, to avoid pulling up in her family's limo. Her body ached, even from such a short walk, and she was eager to find somewhere to rest. She dug in the pocket of her hoodie to locate the candy bar she had been saving, and began to fiddle with the wrapper before noticing the pink haired girl...feeling around with her cane. It might help her feel less uncomfortable to associate with someone who knew as little(or less) than she did, she thought. She switched her own bag to her other shoulder, feeling like the small back pack was full of bricks, and made her way over to where the girl was at. "Are you lost too?" she asked in a soft, but flat tone.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Eliza straightened up as soon as she heard someone talking to her. Well she assumed they were speaking to her. She didn't hear anyone else around nor detect anyone with her gift. Though somehow this person managed to sneak up on her when she was used to finding out where people were before they could get to her. She needed to step up her game.

The pink haired girl opened her mouth, closing it before opening it again to speak. "I wouldn't say I'm lost." She stated. She couldn't say she didn't know where she was going since that was basically the same as being lost. "I just can't see where I need to go." The blind girl stated.
Back to top Go down
Snacks

Snacks

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Annie observes the girl briefly while she speaks noting her moment of hesitance before deciding what to say. "Hmmm...well I need help too, if you know where we are supposed to be going. You can guide, and I can be the eyes; we'll help each other. You...do know where to go...right?" she asked, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 4:20 pm

She didn't really want anyone to lead her around but it seemed that this was her only option if she wanted to figure out where she needed to go. "I guess we can do that." She said with a silent sigh. "We need to go to the office first to turn in some papers and get dorm keys. From there it's too the dorms." The blind girl stated.
Back to top Go down
Snacks

Snacks

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Looking around, Annie guesses their best bet would be to make their way into the main building straight ahead, and then keep an eye open for somewhere that looked...official. She didn't lay a hand on Eliza, instead assuming that the girl could keep pace with her. Annie wasn't in a state to move very quick anyhow. She took the lead walking straight head and to the left of the pink haired girl, trying take it easy now. "I'm Annie." she said flatly. "I listen to music." Annie wasn't socially experienced, and it showed in how soft spoken she was. Her tone wasn't shy, but it was quiet, and didn't carry much expression.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Eliza could sense the girl walking in front of her, and so the pink haired girl followed. Occasionally glancing at things they passed but never seeing them except with her gift. She turned back to look at the girl when she said her name. "Eliza." The blind girl replied. Tapping her cane on the sidewalk to help her see. "I like reading." She had a few books in her back pack, and she was going to need to get more at some point. "Do you see the office?"
Back to top Go down
Snacks

Snacks

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Annie glanced around as they came inside noting a sign inside that directed new arrivals in the direction of the office, and leads in that direction. "It looks like it's this way." She walked in silence a moment, unsure if she should correct that when she mentioned music, she had been referring to her ability. She had not thought how it could be misconstrued, and now felt too embarrassed to reiterate what she had meant. "I didn't think there would be so many students here, or that the school would be so big. It's kind of hard to believe just how many other people have these gifts. All the things they can do...I can't even begin to imagine." she said trying to make conversation to distract her from how tired she felt.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Eliza followed behind the other new student using the sound of her footsteps and her gift to keep track of the turns and different directions they were taking. She didn't bother to respond to Annie's first statement. She wouldn't know which way it looked like for she couldn't see. She knew though that the girl meant no harm from her statement. "Well as far as I know, this is the only school slash safe heaven for gifted teens like us." She only knew so much from what her mother told her. Mom didn't want her to go, but mother insisted that it would be best and safer for Eliza in the end. "And from what I was told some students have really simple gifts. While others, like me, have something really complex."
Back to top Go down
Snacks

Snacks

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 10:45 am

Annie continued as they neared closer to the office, but seized her chance to jump back into the gift discussion, without correcting her earlier embarrassing social misstep. "So, what is your gift?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:31 pm

"Space Manipulation." She stated simply. "It helps me see basic shapes." She said to the girl that walked slightly ahead of her. She figured that since Annie asked about hers, it would be polite to ask about Annie's. "Whats your's?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Snacks

Snacks

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 9:56 am

Annie cringed slightly, the awkwardness of reiterating about her powers coming up once more. "I...listen to music. Listening to music helps me be..better I guess." She finally comes to a stop in front of the office, where they had been headed. "We're here" she stated motioning to the office door.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 9:08 pm

"Oh." Eliza stated simply in response to Annie's power. It didn't exactly entail what the gift did. Music helped her in some way but how? Did it boost strength? Immune system? What exactly did it improve? The blind girl remained silent. She didn't want to press. She let a silence come between then except for the tapping of her cane, though the silence didn't bother her. She wasn't the one to have to constantly fill the silence if nothing was going on.

Though she blinked when they had arrived. "Ah." She said clearly sensing the door in front of her. [/color]"Thanks."[/color] She didn't like having help, but she wouldn't have gotten here if it wasn't for the other girl. She shifted her cane into one of her hands then proceeded to walk forward and into the office.
Back to top Go down
Snacks

Snacks

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Annie responds as Eliza is walking in the office. "It's no trouble. I never would have made it here without your help either, so count us even." She hesitated a moment, but wanted to get to her dorm in a hurry so she could sleep, so she followed in after the blind girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness [Open]   Eternal Darkness [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Darkness [Open]
Page 1 of 1