Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

farewell [Fal-kun]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9640

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:04 pm

The young woman shifted around on the sofa, her eyes scanning over her own message one last time. She'd sent it to Grace hours ago, asking her to meet up with the former summer late that night. They hadn't spoken much since she had graduated. After she had tried to settle in, and after the school's sudden attack, it was clear that Alicia wouldn't settle easily in this town. As grateful as she was for her time at Beata, and the people she'd met - good and bad, there was no say she could stay there comfortably. Not when he was still out there.

Grace of all people would understand that, wouldn't she?

She held back a sigh as she clasped her phone shut, leaning back into the couch cushion. Her eyes shut gently, embracing the quiet stillness of the room.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11629

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:23 am

Grace stepped into the lounge, looking curiously for any sign of Alicia. It didn't take long to find her, considering it was just the lounge, and there was a familiar sight on the sofa that she quickly headed for. She'd gotten the text hours ago, and since then she'd try to think of what this meeting could be about. It probably had something to do with Jacob. Maybe she'd found something!

"Hey Alicia," she waved a bit shyly, though at least she didn't stutter this time. She didn't know whether to take a seat or not, so she just stood there, trying to make her tugs on her jacket sleeve subtle. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:05 pm

She sat up immediately once she heard the door to the lounge open. The corner of her mouth peaked into a small smile as she waved her friend over, warmly inviting her in. "Grace," The young woman answered, watching as the other wavered around a bit awkwardly, fiddling around with her jacket. To Alicia, it was endearing more than anything. It was funny that with the rugged start the two of them had, they'd grown to be so close.

What exactly she had to say, she didn't quite know herself. Where did she start? "Please, sit." Alicia glanced down at her lap. "There's something I need to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 1:15 pm

She was smiling, which was a good sign. However, those words negated any positivity that might've been gleamed from the situation. It froze Grace, her eyes widening. 'There's something I need to tell you.' It sounded pretty similar to what the doctor had said. Whenever someone needed to tell her something, and it was said like that, it always had negative connotations.

Still, she sat down though, having no real reason not to. However, her body language screamed 'fearful' as she lightly scratched at her palms. The shadows began to appear on the backs of her hands as well, though she wasn't looking at them. Instead, she was looking at Alicia. "Wh-What is it?" It was going to be something bad, she just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:00 pm

It was hard to not let her small grin turn bitter. Alicia had wanted to stay as cheerful and confident as she could for once, no matter how uncertain she felt about it herself. If she could give Grace with any sense of reassurance, that would serve to make this entire situation miles easier on the both of them. In any case, it wouldn't make anything better to try and drag it out.

The former student made a reach for Grace's hand, glancing back up and catching her gaze. "I'm going to leave Rosebury," she murmured. It was as difficult to say as she thought it'd be. She could feel her heart weighing heavier with each passing moment. "There's nothing left here for us to find. And..." Alicia paused again, chewing at her cheek. "Hopefully something will give soon."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:52 pm

When Alicia reached for Grace's hand, she didn't think to move it, but there was a slight blush on her cheeks from the contact. However, that embarrassment was short-lived when the news was broken to her. She was confused at first, then shocked, then she slowly descended into sadness. Alicia was leaving? Yeah, they hadn't found any trace of him despite their best efforts, but how was she supposed to stay here and do it alone?

"I... I-I can come with you." It came out as barely a whisper, full of unassuredness. Could she really leave? She wouldn't be much help when it came to powers and intelligence. She just... didn't want it to end like this. She didn't want to be left here and not know what was happening, not only to him but to her as well.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 2:29 am

Ah, no. She could feel an unwelcome tingle biting away at her eyes, tears threatening to gather. It hurt to see her friend so distraught. For a moment, Alicia did little more than hold her breath, quietly composing herself. She squeezed down on Grace's hand reassuringly, her voice thankfully firm as she spoke again. "No," she muttered. The former student had already thought this well through. There was no point in dragging the younger girl around with her, not when she could stay here where it was safer, or for the slight, off-chance if he ever returned...

"I won't be gone forever," Alicia whispered back, leaning in closer, praying that she wouldn't shy away. "Things will be better this way. I can find more out there. But he wanted you here, and so do I." The words stung even herself. "I won't disappear either, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 8:30 am

She knew that was how it had to be, but she didn't want it to be that way. It wasn't fair. The darkness that had been flitting across her arms was now enveloping their held hands. "I-I..." She didn't know what to say. Was there anything to say really? She wouldn't be able to change Alicia's mind, and it wasn't fair of her to try. All she could do is nod her head feebly, trying and failing to stop tears from falling down her cheeks.

"W-Will... W-Will you still contact me?" She had to accept it, even if she wasn't able to yet.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Her eyes flitted warily to the soft darkness that crept along side the girl and had to stay mindful, stay brave, to not flinch when she felt that eerie cold sweep over her skin where their hands were locked together. She'd never been completely comfortable around her gift, or Jacob's for that matter, but then she supposed she never would be - and that was alright. At the end of the day, it didn't matter much to her. The only thing she cared about then was the girl in front of her, who looked about ready to burst into tears at any moment.

"Of course," Alicia smiled again, pulling one hand away and wrapping it around the girl's waist. She spared nothing, pulling Grace in for a tight hug. "I'll even come back and visit sometimes, if I can." She wasn't sure if it were an empty promise or not, but...
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:02 am

When Grace was pulled into the hug, she finally did start crying, silent tears falling down her cheeks as she leaned into the tight embrace. At that moment, it felt like nothing would ever go right anymore. She'd never see Jacob again, nor would she see Alicia again. She wanted so badly to believe Alicia, though. Otherwise how would she get through the rest of the semester knowing that she was going to fall back into loneliness all over again?

She couldn't respond due to the tears, as her lone attempt only let out a strangled sob. Instead she just nodded against Alicia's shoulder, desperately wanting to believe that things would turn out for the better. It was all she could do.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Her heart had shattered to crumbles in the matter of mere moments. The young woman ran her fingers nimbly through the back of Grace's hair, pulling her in tighter and rocking gently between them. Tears had begun to threaten to spill in her own eyes. "Don't cry, please." She muttered gently in her ear. "This isn't goodbye for good." Quickly, Alicia realized herself that she hadn't wanted to pull away from the girl, letting the embrace between them linger for quite some time before urging herself away.

Her hands had turned shaky now, but it didn't stop her from nimbly pressing her lips to the girl's temple. "One more smile for me?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 11:11 am

Maybe it really wouldn't be goodbye for good. There were still ways to communicate, and Alicia had never lied to her before. If she believed it hard enough, then Grace could too. When their embrace broke apart, she quickly wiped her tears away with her jacket sleeve, her cheeks a bit flushed from the kiss, even if it was only upon her temple.

She tried her best to smile. It looked somewhat strained, and it wasn't helped by the tears that still stained her eyes, but it was a smile nevertheless. "I-I hope you find something..." It didn't really need to be said what that 'something' was. "I-I'll miss you, Alicia."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Yeah, her and Alicia both. At that point, after so so long, hope was really the only thing either of them had to hold onto. When she stopped and admitted it to herself, what crazy chance was there that they would ever find that stupid cousin of hers. Even still, she refused to give up, because if she did... What else did they have?

She stole away one last selfish hug. "I'll miss you too, Grace." For some reason, it felt wrong leaving her with such finite words, but what else was there to say? Thanks for not killing her that evening they first met? Hang in there? Alicia settled for what was left, chewing away at her cheek and avoiding the girl's gaze as she stood and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 10:28 am

They engaged in one last hug, and then Grace sat there and watched as Alicia stood up and left. The desire to try and stop her was huge, but she knew that she couldn't It wouldn't work, and it wouldn't be right. Instead she tried to hold the tears back as Alicia disappeared from view.

She sat on the couch in a trance for ten minutes after Alicia had already left, just staring at the entrance, hoping that things would change and she would just walk right back in. Nobody did, though. Finally she stood up on shaking legs, wrapping her arms around herself as she walked out of the lounge. She didn't want to cry in the lounge: not anymore than she already had. Luckily, that didn't happen. She was able to get out into the hall before breaking down into a sobbing mess. This wasn't better.

She really did hope Alicia came back safe, though. She wanted her to bring back Jacob and have them both return. To not leave her alone again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

farewell [Fal-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell [Fal-kun]   farewell [Fal-kun] Empty

Back to top Go down

farewell [Fal-kun]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Lounge-
Jump to: