Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Will to Live [semi-closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

The Will to Live [semi-closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Will to Live [semi-closed]   The Will to Live [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:20 pm

He nodded. She was right as usual. "I know, and I will. Eventually," he said. He shifted slightly in the bed and winced as his head pounded a bit due to the movement. Hopefully the headache would go away soon. "I just, I don't know. I'm not sure what I'm going to do and I'm a little worried what'll happen to Joseph. Allanah isn't the most responsible person, if you catch my drift. A lot like I was, and still am kinda. But I want still want to be a part of his life," he added, continuing despite the request to relax.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9541

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Live [semi-closed]   The Will to Live [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 4:58 pm

Of course she was right. Dakota was hurt, but she wasn't the one bedridden from crazy pills, or suddenly sharing a kid with a crazy person. "Then we'll talk to the Headmaster. They have a place for kids here. We'll get him here." The Spring paused, biting away at her lip and darting her eyes away. We? Maybe she shouldn't have said that. It wasn't in her right to say that. It was his kid and they were barely just friends. "Look, there's nothing we can do about it now. You look ready to pass right out again." She offered a tired smile. "It's not every day someone ends up in the hospital and becomes a dad at the same time. You idiot."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Live [semi-closed]   The Will to Live [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 4:19 pm

He laughed. "Thanks," he said, smiling. He was grateful that Dakota was helping him through this. He didn't know if he could do it without help. Will yawned, a sign that the girl was right about him almost passing out. He was tired. "You know, you're right. I do need some sleep. But maybe once we both get released we can finally go get some pizza?" he asked, hopeful. He remembered that he still owed her some pizza, so he thought that he'd offer it now rather than just let it disappear.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9541

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Live [semi-closed]   The Will to Live [semi-closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 9:13 pm

Dakota's eyes soften as he seemed to get the better of himself, at least for the movement. Although the past few days had been crazy, especially his for certain, and her back still burned something crazy, it was nice to be able to cheer him up. At least for a bit. "Sounds like -" The Spring paused, smiling a bit flustered and rolling her eyes at herself. What? ... A date? No, way. She was so stupid. "- a plan..." She'd always wanted to try out the greasy masterpiece. Admittedly, she'd been holding out on it whenever the opportunity to presented itself, just for the small hope he'd pull through one of those days.

She pulled himself off the bed, standing on the floor and taking a few steps back towards the door.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Will to Live [semi-closed]   The Will to Live [semi-closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Will to Live [semi-closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2