Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Important Business

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10830

Important Business Empty
PostSubject: Important Business   Important Business EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:52 pm

The hallway was silent except for the sound of footsteps. A figure with white and black hair wearing a hooded grey cloak with a longsword in a sheathe at his hip walked towards the offices of the academy, flanked by two similarly dressed figures, one with a halberd over her back and the other, a sheathed tomahawk. The trio was silent as they approached the offices. The center figure wore a stoical expression, but it was a mask. He would have preferred to have visit for far better reasons if such a thing were to happen, but that wasn't the case. The school had been attacked and people had died. One of his clanswomen had been among them, and another of his clansmen, his own son, almost joined her. This was a problem that needed to be resolved. So he was going to do just that.

Before long the door to the headmaster's office was gently pushed open, the three figure moving into the room. The center figure moved in front of Headmaster Wright's desk, pulling the hood of his cloak off of his head.

"Hello, Headmaster. I believe we have a few things to discuss."
Back to top Go down

Important Business
Page 1 of 1