Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Characters-VA [for lols]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

Characters-VA [for lols] Empty
PostSubject: Characters-VA [for lols]   Characters-VA [for lols] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:58 am

I do a lot of time-wasters in general, and one of the ones I came up with was assigning voice actors/actresses to my characters... Japanese because I don't know any English VAs since I'm a dirty weeb. Might change some around, but for the most part, this is how I usually hear my characters' voices when writing their dialogue. Thought it'd be something interesting to share and see how many people's visions I've destroyed. /s
And because you guys better do the same. I just find this stuff interesting. I'm sorry for being weird. lol
Links are videos with the characters' voices; if they sing, there's a second link (with the same VA) attached to their animu character. Will contain spoilers for their respective series, most likely.

Last edited by Mistlecho on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Characters-VA [for lols]
Page 1 of 1