Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

In enters Zen~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

In enters Zen~ Empty
PostSubject: In enters Zen~   In enters Zen~ EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Zen sat on a bench in the courtyard. He had only stopped by at the initiate dorm to put down his bags before coming here, thinking it wouldn't be especially crowded, however, he wouldn't mind talking with someone. He just didn't want to get caught up in a huge crowd of people, and wanted to avoid that happening at all if he could. Zen looked up at the mostly clear sky, having not much to do.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12318

In enters Zen~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: In enters Zen~   In enters Zen~ EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Haven was taking a walk, staring at the sky as she did. "Oh, h-hello." she said quietly, nearing the stranger. "W-what's your name?" she asked, sitting on the opposite side of the bench. Out of all the things I could have said, I went with the boring normal stuff. Great. Oh well, as long as he didn't try to kill her or anything. Haven stuck out her small, dainty hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

In enters Zen~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: In enters Zen~   In enters Zen~ EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Zen looked over to face the girl who had approached and sat down near him. "Z-Zen. Your's?" he asked simply, glancing around slightly. After a moment, he noticed the girl had struck out her hand. He quickly shook her hand, slightly embarrassed it took him so long to notice. At least she seemed nice. He also liked that she wasn't one to be all excited, as Zen was fond of calmness.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

In enters Zen~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: In enters Zen~   In enters Zen~ EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:09 am

"Ha...Haven." she stumbled over the word as if it were foriegn. The young girl pulled her hand back, unsure of what else to say. Ask him his power? That was probably the only reasonable route. "W-what's your power? Mine is uhm...." Crap, Haven momentarily forgot her own power. "I can change to match most anything..."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

In enters Zen~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: In enters Zen~   In enters Zen~ EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:35 pm

"I can m-manipulate gravity..." Zen said in response to Haven, although he was not exactly fond of this. He hated being asked about himself, but had gotten used to it. At least she had told him her power, which interested him slightly. "W-what do you m-mean exactly?" he asked curiously, but still shyly.
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

In enters Zen~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: In enters Zen~   In enters Zen~ EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Blue eyes lighting up, Haven nodded. "That sounds nice." she loved talking about her power. It was fascinating. "Well, I can adapt to any enviorment. Most of it is based on my personality though." Her shy demeanore was gone with the stutter. She was most comfortable on this subject. "Like, if I got in a fight, instead of becomiong stronger my body would simply teleport me away. Or if I was exposed to fire, my skin would be come fire proof. I think it's really, really cool. But there are a lot of things I can't do...." Haven stopped, hoping she hadn't talked to much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In enters Zen~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: In enters Zen~   In enters Zen~ Empty

Back to top Go down

In enters Zen~
Page 1 of 1