Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Mute's New Clothes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10929

The Mute's New Clothes Empty
PostSubject: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:51 pm

Anima sat on one of the couches in the lounge, her usual notebook and pen in hand. However, they were simply being held just so that they'd be there; she wasn't drawing or writing anything. Anima didn't really have any reason for being therr, but she didn't have much reason to be anywhere else. Why did today have to be so damn slow? The closet thing to a highlight was that she was wearing a bunch of new clothes she'd bought to expand on her tiny wardrobe: a black cami top that was currently covered by a light grey hoodie with a curved bottom, and converse shoes. Anima also wore simple, thin black leggings that, whether or not she would admit it, she had bought since they did a good job of showing off her butt. And underneath, black lace panties.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9452

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Strolling into the lounge, the tall light silver haired boy hummed a little tune, cheery as ever. Jax, a new fairly new student at the school still wasn't very accustomed to where everything was and he decided to wander around and figure out where everything was, and in the end, he'd made his way to the lounge. Walking to the couch, he was too lost in thought, but a rustling sound soon caught his attention. Looking down to the girl that was sitting on the couch in a relaxed sort of way, he decided this might be a good time to make a new friend of sorts. That is, if this person was the friendly type. "Hello!" he said with a wave and a smile, walking up to the front of the couch so the girl could see who was talking to her.

Last edited by Ice on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Anima jumped as she was taken by surprise by the boy's voice. She quite liked being alone, but on the bright side, this was probably going to be more enjoyable than sitting around doing nothing. Probably. Looking up at the boy, Anima started to flip through her notebook quickly, before starting to write. As she was doing so, she couldn't help but notice... he was kinda cute. But he was also tall... and her being sat down while he was standing didn't exactly make this less intimidating. Uhm, hi... Anima held her notebook up, shyly obscuring the bottom half of her face with it. At least he certainly seemed like a nice guy...
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Tilting his head slightly to the side, Jax wondered why the girl didn't reply and instead went to her notebook. Was she just one of the antisocial types? Not jumping to conclusions, he waited to see what the stranger was doing and soon enough, it all made sense. So she's mute! he realized. Giving a thumbs up that he understood, Jax still held his smile. "Mind if I sit with you?" Jax asked, wanting to make sure he wasn't intruding on anything.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:39 pm

He... responded positively to the notebook? That was new. Anima was hesistant for a moment, on account of still being shy regardless of how nice Jax was being. Then she nodded to him, smiling shyly at him. She wasn't sure she wouldn't end up regretting it, but trying to be a little nice in return, so also patted the couch right next to her, indicating he could not only sit on the couch with her, but sit right next to her as well. Already nervousness began to crawl over her, but he seemed like a pretty nice guy, so who cared if he was right next to her? Trying to guess at what to do next, Anima wrote. Uhm, I'm Anima. Nice to meet you~ How glorious it was being able to disguise her nervousness through writing.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Sitting down, Jax gave a content sigh. This was the life. Relaxing in a homey lounge, sitting next to a cute girl, today was turning out to be perfect, and he was glad that he decided to stop by this place. Looking to the pad of paper that had more writing on it, his smile never faded. "I'm Jax, the pleasure is all mine," he replied with a gentlemen like gesture and taking a mini bow. "It's not everyday that I meet someone as cool as you, ya know," the Autumn added, speaking the truth. Usually his regular day consisted of meeting people that either hated him or wanted to kill him, so meeting someone like her was a nice change.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Anina couldn't help but blush at the compliment. As intimidating as he was, mostly do to his height, Jax was really nice... Although, Anima didn't know for sure how to continue things from here. For now, maybe just small talk would work fine? Are you new here, Jax? I don't think I've seen you around the school before. Then again, she wasn't exactly outgoing, so it probably wouldn't be too farfetched for Anima to have simply missed him until now. Either way, she didn't know what else to ask, and that question was better than nothing... probably. Looking him over again, he only seemed cuter now. Maybe his kindness did that. Feeling a little flirty, Anima scooted over so that they were touching, her butt bumping him lightly as she did so. Immediately Anima remembered when she'd been at the pool recently. That boy only said not to dress easy. Didn't say she couldn't be flirty...
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 9:51 pm

"Yeah, I'm pretty new. I don't know if you know my brother, but we're both pretty new," he replied. Not showing that he noticed her scoot towards him, sunk back into the comfy couch and put his arm over the pillow, which just so happened to be behind Anima's head. Well, as long as she didn't seem to feel uncomfortable, it was okay, right? "So, you like this school? You look like some who's been here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:06 pm

O-oh... Anima felt nervousness creep over her as Jax reached an arm behind her head. Acting on this, or at least, thinking she was, Anima let her head rest against Jax's side, Anima's entire side touching him now. This was nice. This was really nice. She started to zone out for a moment, before snapping out of things and starting to write again, continuing to let her head and the rest of that side of her body rest against Jax. So warm... No, I don't think I've met your brother, sorry. Yeah, I have been here awhile. It's nice enough here, and I didn't have a very hard time adjusted to everyone around me having a bunch of different gifts. I've definitely had some fun here too... She could certainly think of a few incidents, a few of which had occured in this very lounge.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 9:33 am

"That's good to hear," he replied, looking up from her notepad and turned his gaze to her as he felt the slight pressure of her leaning against him. She seemed to be pretty comfortable and that made him happy, since he was always the one trying to make people happy. Besides, it was all the student really knew. Make other people happy before yourself and life will be good. "Mind if I ask what your gift is?" Jax asked, curious. He'd only met a few people and everyone had either extremely different gifts or very similar ones and how gifts worked always intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 2:50 pm

It's kind of hard to explain. I can sort of generate this energy by shooting beams or by making a forcefield kind of thing. The energy superheats anything it touches, so when I use it stuff usually ends up melting or vaporizing or exploding or disintegrating... What's your gift, Jax? I'm sure that it's really really cool~ Despite having no real way of knowing, Anima was fairly certain that he had to have a cool gift. He seemed like he'd have a cool gift, right? Anima looked up at Jax, a shy smile still on her face, accompanied by mild blushing brought on by her leaning on him. It was really really nice... and it didn't seem like it bothered Jax, either.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 7:30 am

Letting his shoulders relax a bit, he was glad to hear that she wasn't one of those people who could blow him off the face of the earth. "Mine isn't as cool as yours. I'm able to perceive my opponents method of thinking and predict their next moves," he replied, itching the back of his head from embarrassment. His power was nothing to brag about, especially at the stage he was at where he could barely control it.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 1:33 pm

What was he talking about? That sounded pretty cool. I think it's pretty cool... and I'm sure it'll be nice to have when you start to get really good with it, if you aren't already. Anima continued to rest against Jax, starting to consider what it might end up looking like if someone walked in. As cute as Jax was, they weren't together or anything. Not to mention there wasn't a whole lot to do here besides talk. Maybe Jax would have something at his dorm? It'd be a little more private there as well, and that'd be nice for potentially a few reasons. They could go to Anima's dorm, but she didn't have much there. Hey Jax, can we go to your dorm?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:08 pm

"Haha, thanks," he replied with a cheery smile. Looking at the clock when she mentioned something about going to his dorm, a horrible feeling as if rock had dropped down into his gut overwhelmed him. He'd totally forgoten about retaking a math test and was thirty minutes late. "Shit! Sorry, I'd love to take you too my dorm but I really need to go. I forgot that I need to make up a math test!" Getting up, he made his way to the exit with haste. Opening the door, he stopped and looked back to Anima. "It was nice meeting you! Hope we see each other again!" he said with a wave, halfway out the door and closed it behind him. Running down the hallway, he ran towards his dorm to grab his bags. Anima was a nice girl and he hoped to see her again.

OOC: Sorry, but I am in a crap load of other topics and my grades are slowly dying, I rarely have anytime to post. Maybe we can do the topic later tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mute's New Clothes   The Mute's New Clothes Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mute's New Clothes
Page 1 of 1