Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lost in The Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10827

Lost in The Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Kenelm, almost panicking from how precariously the bottle was being held, suddenly jumped at Kyron and tried to knock him to the ground, swinging his legs in front of him as he came towards Kyron. With luck, maybe the bottle would survive the fall? At this point, Kenelm simply wanted to get out of this with his vodka intact. After all, it'd be risky to fight with it around. This motherfucker would probably manage to die if Kenelm left him here, anyways.
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

Beata Bucks : 8246

PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Fully anticipating a strike of some kind, Kyron dodged to the right, nearly dropping the bottle. This was getting extremely frustrating, but he's not about to give up just yet.
'Do you want your vodka back or not?!"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:23 pm

"Fine, fine, fuckhead. Give me my vodka back and I'll lead you out of here." Kenelm slid his jadgkommando back into its sheathe, his fingers and toes returning to normal. He hated to let this motherfucker get what he wanted, but at this point it was too risky to try and fight him, and goddammit, he didn't want to be left without any damn vodka! Rage was still obvious on Kenelm's features, but... fuck! He wanted so badly to attack this bastard, but that'd just have to wait until another time...
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:56 pm

"I'll give it to you when I can see the exit." He slipped the vodka in his satchel. As the last of the sun disappeared he pulled out his camera and turned on its light. It wasn't the best flashlight, but it was good enough."Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:10 pm

"Oh hell no. I'm not going anywhere until you give me back my fucking vodka, fucker!" Kenelm angrily stomped his bare foot down on the grass as he spoke, before crossing his arms and stayed put where he was. Last thing he wanted to risk was this fucker running off with his vodka or destroying it anyways. Not to mention he still wasn't happy about having to help the fucker. Kenelm would sacrifice the vodka and leave if not for the fact it was all he had left.
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:18 pm

"Alright alright." Kyron sighed. Does this kid even know what half the words he says even mean. Oh well, if he ditched him at least he'll be out of his hair for a while. He pulled the vodka out of his satchel and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Kenelm couldn't help but embrace the bottle for a moment, keeping it in somewhat in a hug as he began to walk, motioning for Kyron to follow him. He walked for a few minutes before suddenly sprouting wings and jumping upward, letting his eagle wings carrying him far above the trees. Sucker! Not only did Kenelm have no intent to lead Kyron out by this point, but he'd also led him in a completely random direction before ditching him. Serves the fucker right for trying to fuck with him and his vodka. Kenelm couldn't help but wonder if he'd make it out alive. Probably not. Carrying his vodka, Kenelm quickly flew away.
Back to top Go down
CabbageCadaver

CabbageCadaver

PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Not really surprised at all by this, Kyron took a picture of Kenlem with his alcohol before he lost sight of him, then walked in a different direction. He'll probably find an exit if he keeps on walking, even if he gets in trouble by the school staff for being late. And at least he'll be able to throw the kid under the bus, if that's any consolation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in The Forest   Lost in The Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in The Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2