Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Katawa Shoujo Ni

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8756

Katawa Shoujo Ni Empty
PostSubject: Katawa Shoujo Ni   Katawa Shoujo Ni EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:55 pm

WELCOME TO YAMAKU ACADEMY

This will be sort of a fanfiction, written in a half play/half paragraph style and going off of your decisions! That is

right! You people can vote on which route we take, and what girl the protagonist ends up getting with! Yes, we have 5 new girls and a new protagonist! You are free to post the choice you want under each chapter, and majority rules.
So, without further ado, let’s begin.

You are not alone, and you are not strange
You are you, and everyone has damage
Be the better person.

Enjoy!

CHARACTERS:

Arata Kimura - Protagonist and narrator. Has Ischaemic heart disease, which causes acute chest pains and heart

failure.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aika Hirose - Polite, wheelchair bound girl. She has internal ear problems, effecting her balance and hearing. She

enjoys archery, and can be seen with a cane when doing archery. Has chestnut brown hair that slightly curls. Ties it up

during archery competitions, for she can't have it clouding her eyes. Despite sitting most of the time, she is fairly tall.

Hotaru Ajibana - Strange, silly girl with a respiratory disease called Cystic Fibrosis. She is the best swimmer in

Yamaku. Has medium length black hair she often ties into a ponytail, and dark amber, almost brown eyes.

Bunko Kanai - A smart, energetic girl who is in charge of the school paper. She lost her hands in a serious case of

frostbite, but nevertheless manages to right using her mouth, as well as a voice controlled computer. Has has blonde,

medium length hair that is often unkempt and light blue eyes.

Hana Kajiwara - A introvert and rude girl at first, Hana enjoys reading books. She has nerve damage in much of her

body due to a near fatal accident, including limbs, making her unable to feel anything. Also has lost an eye, and therefore

wears a bandage over the space. Has straight, long black hair and green eyes. Is fairly short.

Umeko Takara - A mysterious girl who says inside a lot. She is very nice and well mannered, and seems to be

European, most likely British, from her slight accent. She is pale with medium length dark brown hair and navy blue eyes.

Is said to like cats very much, and houses a stray secretly. No one knows her disease, or if she even has one.

Arisu Endo - A tomboyish girl with short white hair and reddish amber eyes. She has Ocular Albinism, giving her a

strange eye color, and Achalasia, which makes it difficult for food to move through her esophagus. Because of this, it is a

challenge for her to eat and she is very skinny. She is often seen playing cards with the boys in class.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaori Kimura - Arata's sister. Thirteen years old.

Jin - Teacher of room 3-2. A fun teacher that does not exactly act his age.

The late afternoon sun was the only warmth that bathed me as I walked up the gray sidewalk. My breath was a foggy
vapor, hazy and short-lived. It dissipated into the wind, thinning out and getting taken over by the air. Busy men and
women, clad in suits and carrying large briefcases, rushed past me, attempting to reach their families. I was rushing to
reach my family as well. It was getting dark and heading into the evening hours of the day. Orange mixed with pink, pink
mixed with light blue, and the sky was dappled with a rainbow of different colors. Each would disappear in time, and the
colors would fade into the pitch black emptiness of the night. I didn't trust the urban environment of the city, and
therefore wanted to reach the comfort of my home, where my parents and sister would be waiting.

I hadn't had such a great day at school. It was one of those days were nothing major went wrong, like bombing a
test or fighting your best friend. It was the little things that irked me and put me in a sullen mood. I dreaded those
days, and while they came rarely, those bad afternoons replaced my kind and polite mood with a grouchy and tired one. Maybe
my sister would be able to cheer me up. Most teenagers my age hated their little sisters, but Kaori and I got along for
well.

I was close to home now. Only a few blocks away. I could already taste mom's dinner on my tongue, and the
anticipation made me salivate ever so much. I mingled with the multitude of commuters, equally as eager to get to their
homes as I was, and so much people must have been stealing the oxygen around me. This is what I thought, due to my sudden,
seemingly spontaneous dizziness. I'd get home, and the lightheadedness would go away.

But it had become really bad. I stumbled slightly at one point, causing someone to shove into me.

Man: "Watch it!"

Arata: "Sorry..."

I hardly noticed the peeved man, and clenched my chest. Something was obviously wrong. A pain engulfed my heart, and I could feel it pumping irregularly in my chest. I stopped completely, and only then did people notice me.

Woman: "Hey, kid, are you alright?"

Man: "Somebody, call the police!"

My mouth was dry and my skin pale. With one last intake of breath, I felt the cardiac muscle in my chest grow still, and I fell to the ground. Blackness filled my vision, and people ran to catch me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ischaemic heart disease
Heart Attacks. Chronic. Life threatening.

These words were the ones that stuck out as the doctor explained my newfound condition. He was a solemn, middle
aged man with salt and pepper hair and large black glasses that never seemed to align with his eyes. He read over the
clipboard momentarily, and basically told me I had no chance of living to die of old age. My condition didn't distrubute
enough blood to parts of my body, making me at risk for heart failure. It was extremely deadly.

Doctor: "Mister Kimura. I know this is hard for you, but we are sure you will be able to live a long life. So long as you

take medication, you should be fine."

I didn't bother to say anything, looking at my family who stood next to my hospital bed. Kaori watched me
nervously, with red eyes from crying. My falty heart beat awkwardly in my chest, and it scared me. As I listened to it
beat, I was afraid it would stop again. I felt as if I had to treat it tenderly, even though it had been in the same
condition my whole life.

Mom: "Arata, dear. Your father and I have also been looking at schools..."

I froze. What did she mean looking at schools? It was just my heart; I was fine!

Mom: "We have found a school called Yamaku Academy located on the other side of Japan. It specializes in taking care of

kids with disabilities. We feel you should go to it so that you can be monitored 24/7."

So I was right. I now seemed like a dependant child to them. I had to be monitored, cared for, and it made me
disgusted. I wanted to yell at them that I did not want to attend this Yamaku Academy, but I caught myself. I was being
stubborn. If I didn't go, I would just get another heart attack, and no one would come to save me. I nodded grimly, and my
mother smiled, though her eyes still showed mourning and sadness. Yamaku Academy was on the other side of the country, and
I had a feeling I wouldn't be seeing my family too much. It would be like restarting my whole life.

Doctor: "Don't worry, Mister Kimura. You are a fighter, and it is a good school academically."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ACT ONE: BROKEN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to the gates a few weeks later, after being checked out of the hospital and given a list of suitable
medication. Strange drugs stared back at me from the list in front of me. I had to give this list to the nurse, apparently,
as soon as possible. First, though, I had to get to my first class. I walked through the gate, knowing very much that I
could never be the same. The front part of the school resembled a park, with trees and small hills surounding a stone
pathway. The building itself was made of brick and was fairly large, looming over me. It certainly was a neat looking
campus, but as I passed by someone in a wheelchair, missing a leg, my condition came back to me.
The office gave me my room number: 3-2. I marched up the stairs by the large room, until I arrived in a hall with
yellow paint on the walls. An odd abstract painting was on the right end of the hall, portraying some sort of man, and a
window was on the right. Doors lined each side of the hall, with lamenated plates reading the room names in bold print.

Room 3-2 was one of the first rooms. The time was around 8 am, so classes had to have just started.
I knocked on the door and waited outside, looking through the small window. I could see the some of the students slightly, and the one I saw looked completely normal. Then again, so did I.
When the door opened, I came face to face with a tall man. He had dark brown hair and an equally colored beard, with black glasses over his eyes. He wore a dress shirt with a blue tie, and black stripped dress pants. The attire seemed to go to a suit, but the jacket was nowhere to be seen. The man smiled when he saw me.

Teacher: "Oh! You must be Kimura! I am Mister Jin, your teacher. You can just call me Jin though."

He gave me a wink, and I could see students trying to peek around the teachers tall figure to get a good look at me. I smiled my most polite smile, said hello, and he led me inside to introduce me to the students. As I looked over the room, I studied the dark blue walls and motivational posters, and looked over the students. Some had easily noticeable disabilities, with canes leaning on their desks and missing limbs propped somewhere. Others seemed to have internal damage as I, and appeared to be like any other student. They weren't, though. They were strange as I.
After walking in, I began to wonder if I should greet myself. I could say something stupid and come across as a fool if I did say something, but if I let the teacher introduce me, I could come across as socially awkward. A short pause allowed me to make my decision.

>INTRODUCE YOURSELF

>LET TEACHER INTRODUCE YOU

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Ni
Page 1 of 1