Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Spooky water

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

Spooky water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky water   Spooky water - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:51 pm

At least she knew how to listen if nothing else, the Summer thought, gently wrapping the thin strap of the bikini around his fingers and yanking the small piece of fabric out in one, swift yank. It wasn't exactly that difficult of a feat, the entire top small enough to easily bundle up in the palm of his hand. Keeping it clenched in his grasp, he moved his attention downward. "Lean back," he ordered, with his free hand pushing back on her shoulders and pushing her nimbly towards the earth.

"You want to know the best way to grab a guys' attention?" He asked again, his hand moving slowly up the length of her leg, his darker skin clashing sharpy against her own pale porcelain body. He was careful, not to nudge anything or push her in the slightest. She was still forbidden to move unless he said so, after all. His hand crept it's way under the towel, his finger hooking nimbly around the thin bottom and, with a few precise tugs, disappeared out from under the thick fabric, joining it's pair in her grasp. "Hm?"
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10827

PostSubject: Re: Spooky water   Spooky water - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 9:14 pm

By this point Anima's mind was goo, barely being able to think straight, what focus she could muster was put towards Liam's instructions. At least she could handle th-... Holy shit. Anima let out an uneasy breath of both excitement and nervousness as her top was pulled from her body and out of the towel. Oh my Goooood... The last thing she wanted was to ruin this however, and as such she forced herself to remain focused. She leaned back when Liam told her to do so. Anima felt emotion flood through her more when Liam's hand began up her leg, vanishing under the towel once it hsd gone halfway up her thigh. Then, she felt and saw her bikini bottom be pulled out of the towel, leaving her naked under the towel. Nervousness began to take over, when she heard Liam's voice again. Carrfully, Anima nodded her head as little as possible while making it clear she was essentially saying "yes." Although, in her mind she was saying "YES!"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Spooky water   Spooky water - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:53 pm

It was easy to see how excited she was then, her gray eyes wide and her entire body trembling. A strange sight in itself, he thought. If she had the confidence to dress the way that she did, one would think she had the same confidence when someone finally acted on it. Instead, she was shaking as a leaf.

Maybe he was just that sexy of a guy. After all, he had one woman crawling all over him then as it was... what was her name... Maria? He smirked a bit to himself. It was an enteraining thought.

But it didn't matter much then. He didn't suspect she'd would be happy with him for much longer. "First, lose the scraps." Liam held up the micro-bikini bundle up where she could see it. In an instant, the fabric was engulfed in flames, crackling and fizzing away into a show of smoke and cinders. Much like the paper befire, he let the remains scatter away, falling away into the blue waters.

"You're cute," Liam pulled his legs out of the pool, standing and stuffing his hands away in his shorts. "Don't dress so easy. It's disgusting." He stared at the door, supposing he could do without his towel back.
"They have spare clothes in the lockers, yeah?" He tore his gaze away, walking off. That was enough swimming for him.

Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Spooky water   Spooky water - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Anima almost jumped as the microbikini caught fire. O-oh... so that's why. Anima couldn't help but feel a tinge of disappointment. Although, his advice was nice... and she certainly took comfort in the compliment he gave her. When she saw him getting up, she quickly got to her feet and ran over to her notebook and pen before then hurrying back towards Liam. Don't leave yet! Anima still had things to say, er, write! She had caught up to Liam and was about to tap his shoulder in case her wet feet slapping against the floor didn't. However, Anima had been reminded by her wet feet why you generally don't want to run around a pool when she slipped and faceplanted against the floor, falling with only a hard, loud thump and no other noise. Anima squeezed her eyes shut on impact, wincing. Owww... that shit fucking hurts... but at least the towel had cushioned a good amount of her body. Her face and legs weren't so lucky though, as Anima winced in pain. Hopefully Liam wasn't the kind of guy to just ignore this...
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Spooky water   Spooky water - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Liam hadn't expect her to come running straight after him, not after what he had just done. Most people would have burned away in shame, he imagined, or hide themselves away in the pool. The last thing he expected was to hear the girl trip and splat down onto the pavement behind him. It caught him off guard, near making him flinch as he whipped around, quickly noticing the splash of blood where her face had met the ground.

He raised an eyebrow, his eyes quickly narrowing as she tried to recover herself. At least the towel stayed on, he supposed. "You are an idiot, aren't you?" The Summer asked.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Spooky water   Spooky water - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Owww... Anima laid still on the tile for a moment, before pushing herself up off the ground carefully, hanging on to the towel wrapped around her body with one hand. Hopefully she wouldn't manage to slip again. On the ground roughly where her face was moments ago was a thumb-sized puddle of blood, and blood flowed down from Anima's nose. Liam didn't look like he intended to help her... oh well? Bending down carefully, she picked up her pen and notebook and started to write, trying to ignore the blood on her face. She would have wiped it off by now, but she'd rather not bloody Liam's towel... speaking of which, shit... Anima desperately hoped the blood wouldn't get low enough to leave scarlet stains in the towel. Then again, it was just a nose bleed, it'd probably be fine.

Quickly, Anima started to write on the notepad, ignoring the droplet of blood that splattered on it halfway through. No, I don't think I am... I just slipped because my feet are still wet... I wanted to tell you thank you for the advice, even if you did destroy the only swimwear I have... And I wanted to ask, if you wanted to hang out maybe? We can go back to my dorm and I can get dressed and clean up... I'd rather not take my chances with spare locker room clothes when the dorms are as close as they are. Anima paused for a moment, before starting to write again, very frantically as if Liam already knew what she had written thus far. I promise I won't do anything slutty! I just want to be friends! Why did she even want to be friends with him? Did a compliment and a piece of advice really mean that much to her?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Spooky water   Spooky water - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:05 am

In truth, having to stand there and wait for her to scribble down every word was, if nothing else, annoying. And this girl seemed dead-set on jotting down an entire speech out of nowhere, leaving him shifting his weight from leg to leg impatiently. Once she had jotted the last remark down, a smile finally cracked away at him and he couldn't help but let out a subtle laugh. This chick promised that she wouldn't crawl all over him when she planned to bring him home when she was dripping wet less than a minute ago, in more ways than one.

Liam need only imagine for a second walking with this chick all the way back to the dorms, him alone with her whilst she stood silent in nothing but a towel and red painting her face from the fresh wound on her nose. "No," He said, his tone firm, refusing to risk being seen that way. The Summer had enough of this mess for one evening. "I'll take a rain check. Keep the towel." Again, he turned away from her, walking away - not wanting to stay any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky water   Spooky water - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooky water
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2