Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Endless Storms - A PMD Story [Poll]

Go down 

How should I update the story?
Update a chapter at a time as I finish them
Endless Storms - A PMD Story [Poll] I_vote_lcap60%Endless Storms - A PMD Story [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Update all at once when all chapters are complete
Endless Storms - A PMD Story [Poll] I_vote_lcap40%Endless Storms - A PMD Story [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11217

Endless Storms - A PMD Story [Poll] Empty
PostSubject: Endless Storms - A PMD Story [Poll]   Endless Storms - A PMD Story [Poll] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:13 am

Endless Storms
A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Story
A storm is gathering on the horizon - and there is no end in sight. Slowly, the world is being swallowed by the endless storm and no Pokemon is sure how to stop it. But far away from the danger, a stranger arrives. A young Riolu with no memories of who he is is taken in by the local guild where he forms a team with the Guild Leader's daughter. But, dreams quickly turn into nightmares as something - or perhaps somebody - seems to be pushing the Riolu to his destiny.

The fact I am working on a PMD story isn't much of a secret. I've been working on it off and on for the last month or two, and I have over half of it fully planned out. I also happen to have the first chapter almost fully written. But, because of that, I need your help and that is what the poll is about. This isn't the first time I've tried to write a story like this...But its rare for them to get finished. But I truly love the idea around this one and I even have the ending fully planned out. The reason I am asking for your option on the poll is that I want to know what you guys would prefer. Would you guys like me to do a chapter at a time when I finish them (meaning that its unknown how long it would take for the next chapter to be finished) or wait the long time for me to fully write it and post it all at once for your reading pleasure. It should be noted that no matter how long it takes, I am very, very much hoping on completing this story. But, if it for some reason I just can't bring myself to finish it, I'll just give you guys all of my notes on it so you guys at least get the full story one way or another.

Also, this poll will be open for seven days. Once those seven days are up, I'll see what the votes have said and decide what to do from there.

However, I am also not cruel (or am I?) and I wouldn't waste your guys time for just a little poll...So I am going to also give you guys the prologue. It isn't very long (goodness I thought it was longer) but it does introduce two characters and the basic plot. Oh, and feel free to respond to this topic if you have questions or whatnot.

Chapter 0 - Prologue:
Back to top Go down

Endless Storms - A PMD Story [Poll]
Page 1 of 1