Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Negative Negation [for Pika]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11614

Negative Negation [for Pika] Empty
PostSubject: Negative Negation [for Pika]   Negative Negation [for Pika] EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Pushing the gym doors open gently, Grace slipped into the gym, still clad in her familiar jacket even when under the hot sun. It had felt like months since she'd left her dorm room, not doing much besides going to class. Things hadn't progressed all that much with trying to find Jacob, and every month that passed made her grow more and more disheartened.

Inside the cooler gymnasium, she glanced around, watching the few people that were inside go about their chosen activities. She remembered when this would've been something she would be interested in. After all, she had been a pretty outdoorsy person when she was in elementary school, but of course the sickness had changed that.

Now that the sickness was for all intents and purposes gone, she could've just continued where she left off, but her antagonizing powers and a general daily sadness kept her from wanting to do anything. It had taken more effort than she thought to just get up and go down here. Now that she was here, however, she didn't really feel like doing anything anyway. Why had she even bothered?
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Negative Negation [for Pika]   Negative Negation [for Pika] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:08 am

Grace nearly jumped at the sound of someone speaking, but luckily she was able to keep herself grounded. She really didn't need anyone thinking she was paranoid or something. Turning towards the sound, she noticed that it was a guy, and he was looking right at her. Okay, he was definitely talking to her then. Was she... lost?

"O-Oh, I-I'm not lost." She clasped her hands together awkwardly, feeling a somewhat-sickening feeling in her stomach. Just when she had felt that she was beginning to control the waywardness of her powers, lately they had begun acting up in full force again. It was hard, but she did her best to not only keep eye contact with the boy, but push down the uncomfortable feeling crawling through her body. It wasn't working well. "I-I just..." Wanted to remember when she could actually do things? "... was looking around."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Negative Negation [for Pika]   Negative Negation [for Pika] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Well, she'd been to the gym before, but that was a couple years ago. She hadn't been to this gym in particular. Not before today. "N-Not to this gym." God, she was stuttering again, like always. Couldn't she have a single conversation where she didn't sound like a scared child? The darkness was acting up again, shadowy wisps swarming around her right hand. Noticing it, she quickly covered that hand with her left, pulling it down against her stomach. "U-Uh, I..." Maybe it'd be better if she said yes. After all, what else did she have to do? Was she going to keep holing herself up in her room, refusing to interact with anyone and just surrounding herself with misery?

"I-It'd be... It would be nice if you could... sh-show me around. Thank you for the offer." Grace hoped that wasn't too presumptuous, even though he'd already offered. She also hoped he hadn't noticed the darkness dancing around her skin, as she less-than-subtly shoved her hands into her jacket pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negative Negation [for Pika]   Negative Negation [for Pika] Empty

Back to top Go down

Negative Negation [for Pika]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: