Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Heyoo buddies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8100

Heyoo buddies Empty
PostHeyoo buddies

Icee here is not gonna be posting for a couple days.

Since I got down to my dad's it's been one hectic ride. He moved, so of course that meant forcing me into manual labour. Then of course I haven't seen my friends from home in quite some time so I spent a lot of my time with them. And to top it all off I hurt my ankle beyond anything I've felt before.

Right now I'm in a lot of pain and really just want to sleep until I die. I've lost a lot of my muse to post with this injury, and really can't think of anything to say while I'm stuck in bed.

Since there's that big plot on WCC, I'm gonna force myself to post only there, but it'll probably be all stats and nothing else.

Sorry to those waiting on me. I'm not abandoning this site, I just need a few days of rest without worrying about disappointing you guys. If I happen to post, it's a spontaneous muse burst. Unless I tell you otherwise, I wouldn't count of me doing it again anytime soon.

sorry to disappoint, pls wait for me
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Heyoo buddies :: Comments

No Comment.

Heyoo buddies

Page 1 of 1