Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

La Tercera Tema Para Los Uniformes de La Escuela

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

La Tercera Tema Para Los Uniformes de La Escuela Empty
PostSubject: La Tercera Tema Para Los Uniformes de La Escuela   La Tercera Tema Para Los Uniformes de La Escuela EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 12:07 am

First off, let me please apologize if my Spanish is wrong because I'm actually really bad at this language; I just wanted to look cool. |c

Secondly, I'm fully aware that Ebs' uniform designs are considered canon. Don't get me wrong - I love Ebs' designs (to an extent) pls don't kill me. I just wanted to do these designs again since I was the one who brought up the question in the first place two-ish years ago, so I thought it would be fun to redo these designs.

And finally, I'll also be doing Sofia designs. Whenever. I'm not sure yet. I'll get to that eventually. I just had a burst of energy to do some school uniforms today. My test subjects were Corn (best Zesty waifu) and some obscure random boy that I drew off the bat, so you'll know him as dat boi since he doesn't have a name. I know my designs aren't exactly the best, but I hope you guys like them.

La Tercera Tema Para Los Uniformes de La Escuela 36c87ee3c593440193ab855b5a8873e1

I also just noticed that I forgot initiate colors for the dude, but I'll pretend they're basically the same as the girl design because I'm lazy to edit it in.

Shoes over there are actually just fill-in shoes since I didn't know what to do for them. They can change depending on the student. For girls, the legwear is also completely customizable; you can also place the emblem wherever you want as long as it's in a visible place on the upper body. The vest thingy on both uniforms can be taken off to simply wear the white dress shirt underneath on its own. I'm still an advocate of uniforms changing by house color and personally don't like the emblems, but I always assume that the emblems must be there, so |c

back to drawing my charas and neglecting requests //bricked
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

La Tercera Tema Para Los Uniformes de La Escuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Tercera Tema Para Los Uniformes de La Escuela   La Tercera Tema Para Los Uniformes de La Escuela EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 3:11 pm

La Tercera Tema Para Los Uniformes de La Escuela C2e563d572b2449d88f7065c4958bf0e

I'm still in the uniform-designing mood apparently, otherwise I would've been drawing other stuff at the moment. Rough-drafted this during class today instead of paying attention and translated it onto computer as soon as I got home (and ate lunch). With little information actually known about Sofia, I didn't have a lot to go off of (main color white, blue accents, much more proper and sophisticated compared to Beata, houses are: Aristotle, Plato, Xenophon, and Socrates).

With that in mind, I went more for a formal look for this uniform whereas Beata's design is more casual; I also really like flowy things and gradients. Unintentionally looks more Asian-inspired than necessary, but |c. Breast pocket, light blue ribbon with sapphire center, and a flower pin where the coat separates. Personally way too lazy to design a proper emblem for all of the houses, so I decided to use not really stylized Greek letters to differentiate them. α (alpha) for Aristotle, π (pi) for Plato, χ (chi) for Xenophon, and σ (sigma) for Socrates. I did debate rolling with alpha, beta, gamma, and delta, but decided against it since that seemed cliche.

Like the Beata uniform, legwear and shoes are customizable. The coat can be long-sleeved or short-sleeved depending on student preferences and unbuttoned as well, but it cannot be taken off during school hours. The dress underneath is a strapped dress (not spaghetti strap).

I'm surprised if anyone actually reads what I write here because it's kinda long and rambly. lol The test subject here was Elodie Motte since she's one of the only (if not the only female) confirmed Sofia students.

I'll edit this post in later with the male version when I draw it; already have its rough draft on paper.
Back to top Go down

La Tercera Tema Para Los Uniformes de La Escuela
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Artwork and Literature-
Jump to: