Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

[Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] Empty
PostSubject: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Harrison yawned as he walked through the entrance. He was tired after flying from New York to North Dakota, and he was feeling some jet lag. The boy had gotten off the plane only a couple hours ago, and he didn't have a chance to catch up on any sleep. Dragging his luggage with him, he reached the fountain and sighed. He hoped that someone would come and show him around. He'd lost his map in his pocket dimension and couldn't find it again. So he sat down at the fountain and looked around to see if anyone would be coming.

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

Beata Bucks : 9572

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Jarod was sitting on a wooden bench under the nice shade of a tree and reading Animal Farm when a boy he'd never seen before caught his eye. He put the book in his lap, his thumbs holding his space, and watched as the boy walked over to the fountain, sat down and looked around. Jarod let out a sigh, contemplating whether or not to go up to him and offer some help. After a moment, he stood and walked over to the fountain, stopping in front of the lost-looking boy. "Excuse me?" he said, biting his lip. "Are you new? Do you need, er, help?" It all came out weird and awkward and the exact opposite of what he wanted, the fifteen-year-old knew, and his upper teeth dug even further into his lip. Smooth, he sarcastically said to himself, waiting for an answer.
I know this post isn't that good but I needed to use Jarod for once
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 1:26 pm

"Yeah, some help would be nice." he said in an even tone. "Could you show me to the office? I can't find my map." He noticed that the boy was awkward and eyed him cautiously. He didn't want to upset him, but Harrison wasn't going to cater to all of the boy's awkward and nervous tendencies either.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Jarod saw the odd look the boy gave him and let out a sigh, a bit hurt by it. Great. "Sure," he replied, stepping back a bit to let him get up. "It's right this way," he said, trying to make his voice come out a bit less dorky. He started walking toward the large entrance doors of the school, gesturing for Harrison to follow.

(Sorry about the wait and the post quality! I've been really busy lately.)
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 5:08 pm

"Thanks." he said simply, getting up to follow the boy. Hopefully the paperwork wouldn't take too long, he wanted to take a good nap. He was tired from flying. He opened up a small portal with a bit of concentration and picked out a chocolate bar. He tore it open and picked off a square and placed it into his mouth. Not wanting to be rude, he offered a piece to the boy. "Want a piece?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

Beata Bucks : 8468

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:19 am

Erika paced up towards the entrance of the school silently, scared. Her only luggade was a green teddy-bear schoolbag. She was deeply absorbed in a book, walking while reading. She took another sip from her coffee and hurried a little to enter the school. As she was walking, she hit someone and the force of the impact sent her light frame tumbling backwards. Her coffee fell a little bit away, spilling on the ground. She rubbed the back of her head and and slowly opened her eyes to look up.

"S-sorry..." she whispered at the pink haired boy with glasses. She gathered herself up awkwardly, clutching her book at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Just over halfway to the entrance doors, the fifteen-year-old briefly halted to turn around to face his shadow, smiling a bit at the offer and feeling a bit less bad about himself and the disaster that was his introduction to the boy. "Thank you," he said, accepting the chocolate and tossing it gently into his mouth. He was beginning to turn forward again when he saw a girl almost right behind the duo who appeared to be deeply immersed in her novel and coffee, unaware that she was heading straight for Harrison. Jarod bit his lip and let out a sigh as he watched the girl crash into the other boy, her coffee dropping from her grasp and landing on the pavement. After standing still for a moment, he not-exactly-rushed over to the girl's side, seeing she'd fallen down. "Are you okay?" he asked, worry evident in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Harrison was about to toss another chocolate square when he felt a small body bump into him, barely moving him. But when he turned around, he noticed a girl sprawled on the ground. He tilted his head but he didn't say anything, as Jarod had already said what he was going to. He wondered what this girl was doing that had caused her to run into him. Maybe she was distracted, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:44 am

OOC: Okay, Erika's life is getting weird, all of the people she met so far are boys. What am I doing here? why even live

Erika gasped, clutching the book to her chest looking scared at the blond boy's manifestation of interest. she nodded quickly, her face slightly pink, and hurried to prop herself up. She lifted and gazed at the shyly. The seemed nice, but the girl doubted they would come to know each other more than simple friends. Still, holding the book, she gave the spilled coffee a thoughtful look, then put her slender arm towards the boy that had offered to help her. With the fingers of her second, she dabbed absently at the rim of her huge visor.

"Thanks..." she whispered. "Also, I'm Erika... You?" she said, and lifted her huge eyes, giving the pink haired companion a challenging look to try and pressent himslef without flusterring from under the shade of her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:52 pm

Jarod watched as the girl lifted herself up slightly and look over at the coffee-stained stone, then up at the pair. His face darkened to a modest cherry color, and the silence in the air made him feel awkward yet again. "Erm.. We can buy you a new coffee if you'd like?" he said meekly, taking her arm and pulling her up with him and Harrison--not that it helped much; she was shorter than the boys by nearly a foot. "I'm Jarod," he presented himself after Erika's introduction.

((If it makes you feel any better, Jarod's feminine emough to count as her girlfriend, I guess? Idk. .,.))
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:29 pm

"I'm Harrison." he replied, raising an eyebrow at the girl's challenging look. He thought it might've been to try to intimidate him, but she was incredibly short so it didn't really work. He put another square of chocolate into his mouth and offered the bar to the girl. "Chocolate square?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Erika's eyebrows shot up as he offered her chocolate, and she gaze Harrison a questioning look. "No thanks." she said. "And there is no need to buy me coffee, I spilled it."
Back to top Go down
Demos

Demos

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:01 am

Jarod bit the inside of his lip as he watched the other two stare at each other. Deep down he felt a little jealous and hurt by the small attention he was getting from either new arrival, but he wasn't ready to admit that. After all, he'd be showing both of them around now. Right? For now, though, he just stood idly by, listening in on the couple's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:51 pm

He shrugged and put another piece into his mouth. "Whatever, it's your loss." he said. Turning back to Jarod, he finished off the last square. Putting the wrapper into his pocket, he said, "So, Jarod, about that Office. We still going?" Looking at Erika from the corner of his eyes, he put his hands back into the pockets of his hoodie. "You can tag along if you'd like I guess." he added, not turning his head to fully look at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:00 am

Erika gave both of the boys an empty look, studying them, and she tapped her visor like she always did when she was pondering. She didn't really think she should get into that, but she needed to get to the office, which would take a while if she didn't have help, so she decided she could as well get their help. "Yes, it would be helpful if Jarod could help me to the office, too. she said idly, flashing Jarod a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]   [Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Insert punny entrance topic title here] [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next