Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Where's the Red Carpet!? (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dementia

Dementia

Beata Bucks : 8800

Where's the Red Carpet!? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Where's the Red Carpet!? (Open)   Where's the Red Carpet!? (Open) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 10:38 am

The hallways were naturally packed, as was expected of a school. But it was a mess and Percy was having trouble maneuvering through it. Normally he would be standing straight and tall and pushing passed everyone who got in his way, but these people didn't know him and they wouldn't make way for him no matter how hard they were shoved. Most would glare at him, tell him to watch it, and then brush it off. A few would push him back. Alas, Percy was entirely incapable of making a good threat since his power was scent manipulation and he wasn't very good at it. So he simply had to live with pushing people aside and weaving his way through the halls, which was far harder than he thought it would be.

When he finally got a break it was tucked in a corner of the hallway no one walked into. Percy took a deep breath and crossed his arms, switching the weight to his left hip and huffing angrily. "This is ridiculous. Does no one have any manners here?" Having gone to a preppy school for rich kids, Percy knew how a proper hallway worked, but there was no way around anyone here. But eventually he was going to have to dive back in.
Back to top Go down

Where's the Red Carpet!? (Open)
Page 1 of 1