Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Solid Facts and Non Fiction l Open

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Beata Bucks : 10166

Solid Facts and Non Fiction l Open Empty
PostSubject: Solid Facts and Non Fiction l Open   Solid Facts and Non Fiction l Open EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 2:04 pm

It was more often that Isaac could be found with his game than with a book, but there were occasions where the winter could be seen turning pages instead of clicking buttons. This was one of those times. Despite his having a non-fiction propped open on the desk, his game system sat next to him on the table, in case it needed to be played. The small boy had curled his legs against his chest and was resting his heels on his chair, leaning forward slightly to read the fascinating facts on the page before him. The non-fiction books were some of his favorite, they excited him with their interesting facts and history. Of course, this wasn't obvious to anyone looking at Isaac, he looked bored as a board. But anything could possibly change that.
Back to top Go down

Solid Facts and Non Fiction l Open
Page 1 of 1