Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pah! I don't need You! l Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Beata Bucks : 10079

Pah! I don't need You! l Open Empty
PostSubject: Pah! I don't need You! l Open   Pah! I don't need You! l Open EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Pah! This school was pointless! So he was supposed to learn how to control his gift while at this school? That was silly! Lev could fly and that was about all he could do. There was no point in his coming to a school for other gifted students to learn something so simple. Flying was easy, he just had to learn how to control coming off the ground and how far he hovered. Sure, he hovered unnecessarily when he was the most content, but he could learn to control that. There was no need for him to be here.

But still his father dropped him off at the front gates, told him to behave himself, and then left without another goodbye. Anton Volkov wasn't the best at showing his love but he wanted to make sure his son was happy and well so he had dropped him off personally. As usual Lev had stormed from the car, thrown his hands on his hips, and demanded he be brought home immediately. Despite his age, Lev was basically a twelve year old in a fifteen year olds body. He spoke, acted, and thought like someone three years his junior. Anton had never seen him act mature, though anyone who knew Lev very well knew he could be extremely mature if the situation called for it.

Still, he was a twelve year old for the time being and, as Anton drove away, Lev huffed a sigh, crossed his arms over his chest, and took a look around. It looked like home, just a little bit. Granted home was smaller and constantly covered in snow, this was still kind of like home. The small Russian teen grabbed his suitcase off the ground where his father had left it and heaved it toward the gates. His upper arm strength left much to be desired and Lev half limped toward the gate with his bag in tow. Now where was it he was supposed to go? His father had said something about the main office, but the small boy had no idea where that was. So the first thing he did once he was inside the gates was set down his bags, throw his hands onto his hips and demand, rather loudly, in a thick, Russian accent: "Does anyone know where the office is?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10827

PostSubject: Re: Pah! I don't need You! l Open   Pah! I don't need You! l Open EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Stavros paused as the loud, Russian voice reached his ears. As he turned to face in the direction that the voice had come from, the small, presumably Russian boy came into view. Not hurrying at all, he walked over to the boy whilst wearing a blank expression, his green hair being pushed around lightly by the wind. Stavros stopped once he was a few feet away, standing at the same height as Lev despite being two years younger. "The office is through the second door on the right in the building behind me." Stavros spoke with a light, quiet voice, keeping the blank look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Pah! I don't need You! l Open   Pah! I don't need You! l Open EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:00 am

Ah, so it seemed there were people here who responded quickly. That was pleasing to Lev, though this boy was very odd looking and quite quiet. He was pleased at first that this boy was the same height as him but he suddenly realized that he was likely shorter than Lev and this did not please him. He looked the boy over with a calculating gaze. What was he supposed to do? Going to the office made the most sense since that was what he had asked about in the first place. But this guy was interesting. "Why do you look bored? I imagine a place with many gifted students would be interesting." Lev's English was very good since he had been learning from a young age. His father always said that it was going to be the first ever world language.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10827

PostSubject: Re: Pah! I don't need You! l Open   Pah! I don't need You! l Open EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:24 pm

"I haven't been here long enough to see many students use their gifts yet. I am also somewhat preoccupied with mentally planning projects and my focus on that has most likely lead to me appearing to be bored." Despite this however, a soft smile made its way onto Stavros' face as he spoke, seeming to enjoy what he was doing now. Of course, what he said was true, at least until he started explaining things. By then his focus had shifted more towards Lev. Wouldn't be too courteous to think about something else when he was talking to someone else, would it?
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

PostSubject: Re: Pah! I don't need You! l Open   Pah! I don't need You! l Open EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:51 pm

It seemed this person was one of those thinkers. Lev understood that thinking worked for most people but he personally perferred acting before thinking because then he wasn't wasting time. "What kind of projects?" He asked, still curious to know what he was talking about. It seemed this conversation was interesting to the strange person before Lev, which was good since Lev enjoyed proving people wrong. Not that he had actually proved Stavros wrong, just that he thought he had and it made him proud of himself to know he was doing something that appeared to be different from what this person experienced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pah! I don't need You! l Open   Pah! I don't need You! l Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Pah! I don't need You! l Open
Page 1 of 1