Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Birds Can't Swim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10830

Birds Can't Swim Empty
PostSubject: Birds Can't Swim   Birds Can't Swim EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 6:46 pm

What the fuck was he even doing here? Kenelm leaned on one of the walls, looking at the pool. No one else was around, not that it really mattered to him, so what was he doing here? He knew how to swim, but he didn't really give a shit about doing so. Damn, things could get boring without vodka. But there wasn't a whole lot to steal for himself when the only place there was any was a small store in Rosebury, which was small as well. Kenelm began to idly pace around out of boredom. Why not just leave? Why the hell was he staying here? If nothing else he could probably go stab training dummies or something. The Jagdkommando hanging from his waist was damn good for it.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11188

Birds Can't Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Can't Swim   Birds Can't Swim EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 10:18 pm

>>
<<
y do I keep doing these

In all fairness, Florence wasn't sure why she was here either. She had been warned about going swimming countless times, but yet she still had that urge to experience it. After all, it was hard being a young child and constantly watching her siblings get to do fun things... like swim. Florence had never even learned, and honestly never would, but she was young and she was curious... and unfortunately for the other pool partakers, she was here.

"Hi!" A tiny voice chirped almost out of no where. "Are you going swimming?!" She was small, and thin so it was almost hard to see her from behind the pool chair, but a streak of messy red hair gave her away. Florence was hiding to keep from getting wet, but somehow she hadn't managed to hide her curiosity. Hopefully the boy wouldn't mind playing babysitter for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10830

Birds Can't Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Can't Swim   Birds Can't Swim EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:19 pm

Who the hell? Kenelm spun around on his bare feet almost instantly after he heard the voice. Oh god damn it, why was there a little kid here? Ugh, of all the people who could have showed up, it had to be some little shit? Already an annoyed expression was visible on Kenelm's face as he adjusted the grey, purple-lined vest that covered some of his otherwise bare torso. "Probably. But why don't you mind your own damn business?" Honestly, Kenelm found it taxing to even be that nice. Hopefully she'd leave sooner rather than later, and then he could swim alone, assuming he did still do that.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11188

Birds Can't Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Can't Swim   Birds Can't Swim EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:47 pm

Florence quickly jumped up at his words. Her face contorted into a furious pout, her arms crossed across her body, and she stomped her left foot down in an effort to mark her ground against the teenage boy. "Hey! That was mean!!" She said, her lower lip quivering with a childish mix of tears and rage. A wave of electricity ran along her frame, the static alone causing the hair on her head to stick up slightly. "You have to be nice to me because I'm-" She looked down at her fingers for a mental guide of her age. "-eight!... And-and I could tell my brothers, and they'd beat you up because they're bigger-er than you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birds Can't Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds Can't Swim   Birds Can't Swim Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds Can't Swim
Page 1 of 1