Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Beside the Sea [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11565

Beside the Sea [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beside the Sea [Mission]   Beside the Sea [Mission] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:30 pm

While Arianne stared down the male with a cold gaze, the click of stiletto heels against the wooden floor of the pier sounded Adalene's approach. She lowered her Gucci glasses to her nose, eyeing the man, equally unimpressed as her partner waiting for her. He turned around, averting his crude expression from Arianne to the new addition. Taking her place by Arianne's side, she turned her heel to face him once again, perfectly curled blonde hair settling artfully as she crossed her arms over her chest. Though his confidence faltered, still undeterred, the man continued his advances. "You know, I could show you around, if you like. Maybe even to my place-"

"I think we can handle our way around just fine." Adalene cut him off, her voice sickenly sweet. A polite smile crossed her face, but there was sharp glint in her eyes, a snake waiting in the garden. She reached into her coat pocket, pulling out a folded map of the city, the original reason she'd left her partner. She waved it around, as if to emphasise her point. "After all, we have a map, and I don't think your mother's basement would be the ideal tourist location." She winked. The funny thing was, from what her powers could tell her, he really did live in his mother's basement. How perfect. The man flushed, gaping at her a moment, resembling a fish. Then, his face contorted in anger. "Listen here, bitch-" "Sayonara, monsieur." She cut him off once again in a sing song voice, imitating his poor pronunciation of Japanese, before turning to face the ocean, leaning up against the fence, clearly done with the conversation.

The man stayed there for a moment, unsure of what to do. Still, they weren't the only people on the pier, and Adalene was sure people would be glad to help the two sweet, innocent tourists if this man began to cause trouble. Surely. After a moment, she supposed he realized the same thing, and sulked off, mumbling every insult he could think up under his breath, dejected. How pathetic.

After a few beats of silence, she handed the map to Arianne, not bothering to make eye contact. "Here." They'd have to wait here until nightfall, but the sun was already making it's way down the sky, turning the horizon a pale pink and the scattered clouds a deep blue. Adalene figured it wouldn't be much longer.
Back to top Go down

Beside the Sea [Mission]
Page 1 of 1