Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]   No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:40 am

A certain skeletal dragon was flying high above the forest, doing tricks and sorts of fanciness that couldn't be seen by those covered by the trees below. It was part of her typical training routine, pushing herself to her limit before she would pop out of her dragon form. Extending her endurance was key for her. She needed to be able to last a long time, and have plenty of energy before she even thought about trying to get a bigger form.

The creature could feel her energy getting lower, and lower until she knew that she was about to lose her dragon form but she pushed a little more until she knew she was going to lose it. Lowering herself into the numerous tree branches slowly, she stopped her decent when she had heard something she hadn't heard before. It sounded like a melody, but it certainly wasn't in english. Due to getting distracted the summer had forgotten about her impending form change, and sense she was flying at the time she didn't have anything to stop her fall except running into a few tree branches, none of which she could cling to to stop her from landing on the forest floor with a thud, and a sharp gasp from herself.

There was pain everywhere. So much pain that she was unaware she fell a good many feet in front of someone. The dull pain was through out her whole body and from where she was laying on her stomach she was surprised she didn't bit her tongue off with her fall and landing on her stomach. Then adding on to the dull pain was a sharp stinging from the cuts she had gotten from her fall. "Ow...." She uttered out. Slowly she pushed herself up off the ground and into a sitting up position despite how much her body protested the movement. Her eyes remained closed so she was still unaware of the boy that was near her or any others that might have appeared. Lifting a hand, she rubbed her head to get rid of the pain there but it wasn't going to go away. "Ow..." She repeated.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

PostSubject: Re: No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]   No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 12:17 pm

The forest was one of her favorite places to be, there was rarely anyone around and it was so peaceful. So peaceful that Tara was able to doze off easily without having to deal with some of her roomies back at the dorms. She had been napping next to a tree, her back leaned onto it's trunk and she snoozed happily. She wasn't really aware of her surroundings but she could feel a gentle breeze blowing on her face and some nearby chirps of birds and other wildlife. It was great that she was able to just sit around and enjoy nature even as she slept.

Although napping in the forest without any real protection wasn't a really bright idea. It was summer, and that meant there were loads of mosquitos buzzing around, Tara would jerk everytime in her nap when she felt a bug land on her skin, she was slowly awaken when she had heard a person softly singing a melody, her eyes had opened and she groaned softly looking around for the sorce of the song, but as she looked she could find none so she figured that she could go back to her nap.

But when something came flying from the sky, Tara had stumbled onto her feet and ran towards the person who fell to make sure that she was okay, since she did.. kind of fall from the sky. Tara slowly approached her before running to her side. "Oh my god" Was the only thing she had said first, she took some classes of first-aid but she didn't really know what to do. "Um.. Er.. Um.. Um"
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11565

PostSubject: Re: No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]   No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Lydia hadn't quite gotten used to the school yet. To her, it was a whole other world compared to the sheltered private school she'd known before this. Aside from the addition of powers, the strangest thing to her was how troublesome the students were. Sure, at her old school there had been the occasional person causing trouble, but here it was completely different. Dangerous fights just happened on campus, she'd heard countless horror stories of students getting tortured or killed, or students killing each other, though she figured those were just stories used to scare people.

She had been walking through the woods after her classes were over, her head spinning from that days lesson. She'd never taken well to school, and with the new addition of magic powers in the mix, it made things more complicated than ever. Sure, she had begun to see improvements in her powers, but every day she walked out completely drained and overwhelmed. This week, she was trying to completely recreate a room without any hint that it wasn't real. It proved harder than she thought, but she figured it was probably something she should learn. She wasn't fit for going out into the world and fighting, but she didn't want to be completely useless.

Her walk had been peaceful, a cool breeze making the leaves dance with life, and the sun was a gentle heat against her skin. It was all very relaxing, until she heard the sound of a crash not far off. She hesitated a moment before running towards the sound, breaking into the clearing only to see a strangely dressed boy holding a sword to some obviously injured girl's throat. Though this wasn't a sight she was accustomed to, instincts took over and she rushed forward, falling to her knees beside the girl on the ground, beside the blonde. She looked up at the strange white haired boy, eyes narrowed in a glare. "Nobody is a spy here. We're just students, and I'm going to assume you are too, so if you could put your sword down and chill out, that would be appreciated." She scolded, sounding more like a mother than anything actually intimidating. Lydia was bad at being intimidating after all. She looked down, her eyes softening considerably as she examined the girl before her. "Hi, I'm Lydia. Where are you hurting? Do you think you can walk?" She asked gently.

Last edited by Frosty on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]   No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:40 pm

The summer had heard the girl asking if she was alright but she couldn't find it in her to respond just yet. She wanted this pain to go away. "ow... eh?" She said when she finally heard the boy speak asking if she was a spy. Cracking one eye open the girl finally noticed the white haired boy standing with a knife point at her throat which she visibly recoiled from a bit. She just fell out of the sky she didn't ask for this. 

Spy? Her mind repeated making sure she stayed focused on the person and knife that could very well end her life, instead of wondering to how his eye thing looked cool, and other various things her mind didn't need to wonder to at the moment. Her yellow eyes looking down to the glinting weapon then back up at the boy. Her arms supporting her as she leaned back to stay away from the knife as best as she could. Even though her injured arms were shaking under her weight. 

Just as she was about to speak up and say she wasn't a spy another girl had entered the scene. How many students wondered out into this forest? If the summer hadn't run out of energy for her gift, she would have transformed and been safe, but no. She had to waste it all on training. Summer prefect, and she was sitting here fearing for her life. Her yellow eyes looked over to the other girl who didn't really seemed to be effected by the guy with the sword. "I-... I'm hurting basically everywhere." She said trying to compose herself to speak without freaking out over what was happening. "I d-don't know if I can.. I took quite the fall..." She could still feel the dull pain in her body. The ache. It was going to be hard for her if she tried to walk or stand. It was hard enough to try and sit up.

She looked back to the boy who was sort of threatening her. She must have scared him pretty badly just falling from above like that. Her yellow eyes met his and she spoke. "I.. I'm sorry if I scared you.. I just lost all of the energy for my gift, and I was flying when that happened s-so I fell.." She said to the boy not wanting him to get in trouble for her scaring him.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]   No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:43 pm

Lydia put all her attention into the girl as she finally composed herself enough to sleep. Lydia placed a hand gently on the girl's shoulder without thinking, what she hoped to be a calming gesture, and to make it easier when she had to help the girl up. Which she figured she'd have to do, since the boy with them probably wouldn't be much help. When the girl apologized, Lydia couldn't stop the slight frown from appearing on her face. She stopped herself from scolding the boy yet again. Really, it should be him apologizing, not this girl. It wasn't her fault she fell, but it was his fault he pulled a sword on her.

To be clear, Lydia didn't dislike many people. She could usually sympathise with people and tried to see where they were coming from. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but something about this guy strung a nerve for her. The way he acted as if they were some burden to him, despite the fact that he didn't even have to be there. The way he was kicking at the poor girl, even though she had specifically stated she was hurting everywhere. And now he thought he could order her around. Her frown only deepened. "Of course I can." She turned back to the other girl, her eyes softening for moment. "Here, let's get you up." Carefully, she tried to help the girl back to her feet, going at it slowly, before turning back to the boy. "I suppose you're just going to stand there and not help?" Her tune was accusatory, hoping to guilt him into helping. Lydia wasn't actually sure she could carry her all the way to the infirmary on her own.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]   No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Janya frowned when the guy didn't respond to her apology. Something was off about this guy and she didn't want to like him, but he must have been going through a bad day or something of the sort so she couldn't really blame him if he was irritable, or something similar. And she wouldn't have been flying if it wasn't for that song. She would have been safe on the ground but she got distracted... She had good enough control to hold her form for a long time, but it still wasn't long enough to allow for a bigger form.

When milk haired guy kicked her leg though it wasn't hard it still hurt because her whole body was still sore. She winced but she didn't fully flinch or make a noise of pain. The other girl was much more helpful. Even though it hurt worse than the kick to stand up she did it. "I think it's just an over all pain. I don't believe anything is broken." She informed the two though only Lydia would probably care. "I should be able to walk on my own in some time.. I should have recollected enough energy to use my gift again, and if I can, I won't really need any assistance.." She didn't exactly feel pain in her other form unless something was done directly to the bone. She honestly didn't want to burden these two.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]   No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:13 am

Lydia did her very best to hide how much she was struggling to keep Janya upright. She smiled at the girl, though it was slightly tense. "Well, I'm glad nothing is broken. I guess you got lucky there." Well, as lucky as you can be when you literally fall from the sky. She was going to say something else, perhaps something encouraging or sympathetic, but as she opened her mouth, the strange boy cut her off. It was almost comical the way her face shifted from friendly to on guard in a matter of seconds. She turned to face him, speaking sharply in a tone that clashed with her general easy going vibe. "Look bud, I don't know what your problem is, but - hey!" She was cut off by him scooping Janya into his arms. While a weight was quite literally lifted off Lydia's shoulders, she couldn't stop the slight pout take over her features. She could have handled that, if she had to.

Then, since he apparently couldn't just leave it be, the boy made another 'nonchalant' comment of his. A sound of surprised offense escaped Lydia's mouth before she could stop herself, but before she could make some biting remark back, he had already turned his attention away from her. Which was fine. She didn't want to deal with him any way, but now she was left there, seething in anger, arms crossed over her chest, left with no choice but to follow behind him. After all, she was still here because of Janya, and the fact that she wanted to make sure the girl would be okay. Even if that meant putting up with the jerk tagging along with them.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]   No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:24 pm

Why did she have to be stuck in the middle of this? Why couldn't everyone get along? This was her fault in the first place she shouldn't have gotten distracted while she was flying. If she hadn't gotten distracted she would have been on the ground safely and wouldn't have been damaged and hurting at the moment. She would be able to walk.. she wasn't in that much need of immediate attention.. if they had just let her sit there for a moment she probably would have been able to move and walk on her own.

The frown on her face was soon replaced with shock as the boy picked her up in his arms. Jeez this situation was only going to get worse wasn't it. "It's over there.." She said softly pointing in the direction of the building, though she didn't quite know what other buildings were by it. There was only so much she could remember at a time. "Guys really... If you just give me some time I can walk on my own.." She didn't want to be a burden on either of them. She had some energy for her gift but not enough to get her back to the school just yet.

None of this would have happened if she hadn't fallen, but at least he was helping sort of.. but it was only making Lydia angrier.. and what was his name again? Did he even say his name? Did she even introduce herself? She couldn't remember. "My name is Janya." She said. She wanted to be on good terms with these two but who knows if that was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]   No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps] Empty

Back to top Go down

No. Far away is too close. [Open/Max. 3 peeps]
Page 1 of 1