Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Salt Tournament 2036

Go down 
+4
Ebony
Echo
Coon
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

Salt Tournament 2036 Empty
PostSubject: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Salt Tournament 2036 Tumblr_nqmm9dQVJr1uxg3xbo1_500
Post salt.
Post bets.
Post trash talk.
Post dank memes.
SALT TOURNAMENT HAS BEGUN.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:32 pm

He'll seduce you with his shota body to lull Cayden into a more defenseless state.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:33 pm

I agree Roo, Eagle boy is goin down.

Meanwhile Janya is gonna win against Duck, and then most likely lose to Arbor, but I'm not gonna go down without a fight ;D
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:17 pm

Based off what I know about the characters...

Brant vs Renji: Renji will win - Brant is a fire breather and unfortunately for him, fire = kinetic energy. That's literally the main source of Renji's power. If Renji gets his hands on some items from a favorable environment, he'll probably win. Even then, fire breathing is super easy to avoid.
Brailynn vs Bastien: Brailynn is the winner of this round. She's a ninja and has the power to manipulate energy, which can lead to pretty unfavorable outcomes. Bastien could win if he got creative with his hallucinations, though. From what I've seen from him however, he's not much of a fighter.
Noah vs Charlotte: Gotta go fast. Noah wins. He'll probably beat Charlotte before she can inflict on harm on herself to activate her powers.
Arbor vs Diana: No contest. Sorry color-Kurumi, feck my PTSD. Arbor is the clear winner, without a doubt.
Janya vs Declan: Declan's screwed. Janya wins.
Edward vs Kaya: Ed definitely wins. Kaya's kinda more on the clueless side and while she did kill a bear, her traps don't do much for Ed since he moves too quickly. They probably won't trigger as long as he stays on his feet. Well, unless the entire arena is covered in traps. Then again, Ed is a trained fighter, and according to Wild's solo, he takes out an entire gifted village at the age of 12. Well, then again, said solo isn't finished, so I can't really use that as a reference.
Jonathan vs Paige: Jonathan claims victory here. I don't know too much about Paige, but her gift is Weight Manipulation. While she could use that to her favor, Jonathan negates all of that. If she can hold her own in hand-to-hand fights, she'd have a chance. Otherwise, no, considering Jonathan actually knows how to fight and has spent a lot of time training after Nico Nico kicked the bucket.
Mikaela vs Peter: Mikaela, probably. Vibrations/shockwaves really mess up machines, and Peter relies on technological stuff. Not to mention he's actually part-machine too. He'd have a bad time with or without electronics.
Montare vs Jarod: Jarod causes diseases here and there, and from one of Demos' topics, he might try to create his own disease. Whether that works or not, I'm not sure. How quickly he causes them to appear is another case too and some diseases take forever to display symptoms or don't have symptoms. Montare would make quick work of him and ravage his body before the disease actually takes place, unless Jarod can accelerate the infection(s).
Connor vs Avery: Static and metal, my favorite combination ever. It's like a mini-Kayla vs Arbor fight here except static is a much weaker version of electricity while Arbor and Connor share the same powers. I'm going to say Connor.
Cayden vs Kenelm: Cayden wins, no question. Kenelm can't turn into a full eagle, and even then, I don't know how much that'll help him. Cayden can cause a nuclear explosion, outside of sparkling like a Twilight vampire. However, Cayden can't exactly generate his own solar energy, last I checked. If it's a dark environment, they'll probably resort to hand-to-hand. Sure, Kenelm can change into an eagle then and maybe try to claw off Cayden's face or something, but eagles are diurnal - his vision would suck in the dark.
Harrison vs Kimply: Sorry Frosty, but Harrison wins. Kimply can track down stuff and have the most precise aiming ever, alright, but that's nothing against a space manipulator. He can teleport and crush and do whatever the hell he wants if he's got decent control of his gift - he's probably not Cadence level, but space manipulation is a real force to reckon with. Barry and Cass know that from experience.
Pepper vs Morgan: I'd say Pepper would win here. Morgan has burning touch, which requires her to get into physical contact with her target. Unfortunately, Pepper is a dragon and even if she did get close, dragons are kinda immune to burns and fire. Just one swoop of the neck and chomp and Morgan is done for. Pepper can't rely on her fire-breath or anything though.
Preston vs Sarika: I know little to nothing about Sarika besides her being able to summon gargoyles and all of that, you know, summoner of dark and evil creatures or something (apparently, this is supposed to fit her but she's one of the most hyperactive characters I've seen so far, rivaling Aspen). Preston seems to be a bit weaker than Kayla, but then again, Kayla has a freaking railgun. In any case, Preston probably wins - Sarika is too new to have a good grasp of her powers and I doubt she'll be able to swarm him, let alone control the creatures she summons. She probably can't defend herself and her lack of control means the monsters she summons can also attack her too. then again, this is godmod wars
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:22 pm

I've got faith in Kimp. I don't know if she'll win, but I think she has a solid chance.

Ed's definitely got the upper hand, but I think Kaya will be a unique kind of obstacle for him. Speed might work against him here if Kaya fights smart.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:28 pm

Salt Tournament 2036 C0698cf1d1cc443fbae34ad8bb2a2016

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:36 am

Worst part about Mikaela's match is that if she wins, she has to fight Kayla, which will end very poorly.

Echo wrote:
Barry and Cass know that from experience.

why even live
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Here's some meta-salt for you.

1. Don't get salty for no reason.
2. Don't get pre-emptively salty.
3. Don't get salty because you want someone to win.
4. Don't nitpick.
5. Don't nitpick.

Look, if you're picking over every attack with a fine-tooth comb, you can make a case for godmodding against literally anybody doing literally anything. Save your complaints for when your complaints are for real. If you're getting butthurt for no reason, then it just sucks the fun out of it for everybody.

People are trying to win. Of course a bit of OPness is inevitable. Of course a bit of asspullery is inevitable. They're not just going to roll over and die. Just roll with the punches and remember that this is supposed to be something enjoyable for everybody.

Don't let your salt consume you is my point, basically. I've already seen some spikes of sodium here and there on the chatbox when a lot of it really wasn't warranted.

//endminirant
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Don't be that biblical chick that got smitten into salt
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Kaya's gonna get fucked, I don't think she takes it too seriously. She's weird.

If Arbor loses I'm jumping off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8674

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:25 pm

Pepper compliments salt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Kaya got jipped.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11565

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:53 pm

The salt thickens.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:32 pm

I was wrong about two matches in preliminaries - Brailynn vs Bastien (default win) and Pepper vs Morgan (coin flip win). Not going to bother putting down analyses this time because I'm lazy, so I'll just bold who I think will win, taking into mind the environment as well.

• Magic vs Brant
  • Brailynn vs Noah
  • Arbor vs Janya
  • Edward vs Jonathan
  • Kayla vs Mikaela
  • Montare vs Connor
  • Cayden vs Harrison (rip holy grounds environment)
  • Morgan vs Preston

Last edited by Echo on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salt Tournament 2036   Salt Tournament 2036 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salt Tournament 2036
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next