Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12295

Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open]   Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:37 am

Jane rolled a blood red rose between her fingers, perched on a flowerbed, her legs crossed. She wasn't supposed to pluck these, especially not something so precious, but who would raise a fuss? Sure, she'd gotten scolded before, but that was nothing. They all wilted in the end, so what was the harm? With a sigh, she tucked it into her front pocket, Modem and his flowers dancing through her thoughts. Where was her knight in shining armor, anyways? There were just... rumors. Nasty rumors. It wasn't nice to buy into gossip, but if even half of it was true, she would've loved to see him again. Just once would be enough.

How long had it been since she last saw him?

How long had she been enrolled here?

It's like time hasn't passed at all.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open]   Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Samuel needed to get away. This school was filled with morons. It also didn't help that Larissa was trying to get Daniel and he to make up. He wanted nothing to do with Danny, and it was clear Danny wanted nothing to do with the Winter. Why couldn't Rissa just see that? Entering the Conservatory, noticing the broken down door, he immediately saw two girls. One was bleeding at talking to the other, who was simply sitting cross-legged. He decided to stay back, lurk in the corner, until someone noticed he was there. From there he would decide what to do next depending on what happened when someone did eventually notice him. He leaned against the nearest wall and put his hands in his pockets. He felt something in his pocket, and remembered that he had brought his cigarettes with him. Digging that and the lighter out, he quietly lit one and took a deep drag. Despite it being repulsive to him in the way it rotted his teeth and made him smell, he loved the way it seemed to relax him. Besides, he only smoked a couple a day.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open]   Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open] EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:10 am

She jumped. The door... Did they just break the door down? Jane blinked at the redhead as she pulled herself off the ground and dusted herself off, quick to notice the trickle of blood down her leg. That broke her out of her quiet thinking time, at least... This was much more lively. She pursed her lips, glancing around the conservatory, and then back to the girl. "I don't think there is a first aid kit here," she said, uncrossing her legs and slipping back onto her own two feet, smoothing down her skirt. "Sorry. It's hard to hurt yourself in a greenhouse." She didn't imagine the landscaper cut himself enough pruning the roses to warrant keeping a kit around. With a light smile, she glanced down at the minor carnage, not noticing the boy hidden in the corner. The redhead had just brushed right past it, but she wasn't going to let something like that go so easily. "You could've knocked."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open]   Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open] EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:49 am

Shit. He should've known the cigarette would give him away. Tapping the excess ash off the head of the lit cigarette, he stepped forward. "I just needed a place to get away. You can't go anywhere without running into someone around here." he said, taking another drag. "I was just trying not to interrupt anything." He shrugged, not really caring whether they wanted him here or not. "Not sure about the other girl though, she might jump you." he added sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open]   Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:41 am

"Hmm." Well, it wasn't a very OSHA-friendly school. If she needed to get that thing treated, her best bet was limping her way to the infirmary. Either way, it wasn't her concern. She tilted her head as she called out to someone else. Sure enough, there was a telltale waft of smoke in the air, some guy lurking in the corner. Jane grinned, shrugging her shoulders, and held up her hands in admission. "You got me. This is the part where I mug you." You couldn't judge books by their cover here, where kids could shoot jets of fire out of their hands or kick down brick walls, but did she look that intimidating? "As long as we're here though, my partner-in-crime should spare me a cigarette," she said, glancing over the redhead's shoulder with a light smile. "Smoke's bad for the plants. Mrs. Moore wouldn't be happy if she found out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open]   Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Don't You Just Drop Dead? [open]
Page 1 of 1