Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10103

Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED]   Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 10:52 pm

At the same time Elaine pulled out of the kiss, Clarence jerked backwards and knocked his head on the wooden frame at his back, breaths heavy. His eyes darted instantly to the scarlet bead of blood collecting on Elaine's bottom lip. He'd bit her in the midst of his sexed-up daze. Bit her. What in God's name had he been thinking?

"Oh god.. I - ah.." Clarence raised his hands, more than ready for a searing-hot palm to get rammed into his cheek and leave it in the same, liberally barbecued state as his right hand. Clarence watched in alarmed, embarrassed silence as Elaine ran her tongue across her now-split lip, a contemplative expression present on her face - as if registering what had just occurred. If she was cross, Clarence was in a very bad position - literally - to evade her wrath at the moment. ".. It was an accident, I-I can assure you.."
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8118

PostSubject: Re: Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED]   Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Elaine watched as his expression turned into alarm as he registered just what had happened. It was amusing in a way. In the short time she had known him, she had never seen or heard him apologize, especially when it came to hurting or teasing her.

A small hmm escaped her lips as she brought her fingers up to tap on her chin. "This won't do," she spoke, and leaned forward once more. "I won't let you come out of this unscathed." With that, she dropped her hand to his waist, pressed forward, and grabbed his bottom lip between her teeth and nibbled harder than most could stand. No blood was drawn, but there was no doubt that his mouth would be sore for the next week.

Grabbing his length firmly in her hands, she began pumping up and down. She quickly undid the rest of the buttons on her shirt and hooked around to undo her rather lacy bra. Her free fingers slid down his arm until they wrapped around his wrist once more before guiding his hand back to her chest. "I already unhooked it, but I want you to take it off completely." The blonde's voice was low and sultry, and almost held a wanting in its tone.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10103

PostSubject: Re: Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED]   Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:03 pm

It was astonishing that she hadn't burned his entire face on the spot. Clarence watched her lean in closer to him, blinking owlishly all the while. She'd once threatened to set his bed on fire while he was sleeping for spilling juice on her desk, but she wasn't upset with him now? Elaine was an enigma in Clarence's world..

.. And then, a second later, the threat of Clarence not leaving the room unscathed hung in the air, and he immediately figured that he'd been wrong. The blonde dipped down towards his face and he grabbed her nearest arm in defence, expecting the worst, but once again, she surprised him. Elaine closed her teeth around his own bottom lip began nibbling experimentally on it, testing how much pressure he could take. Clarence winced, but it wasn't because it hurt. The blood he'd drawn from her a moment ago seeped into his mouth and filled it with a metallic tang. It was strange, yes, and he couldn't shake off the feeling she was going to gnaw his lip clean off, but he didn't pull away..

God, she was trying to turn him into a vampire, wasn't she?

Before Clarence could ponder it any longer, his dorm-mate's pale, dainty hands curled around his length, and he tried and failed to bite his lip and suppress a raspy sigh from escaping him. His eyes fluttered shut and he leaned his head back, no longer fighting the ripples of satisfaction. He'd failed to catch the request Elaine had given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED]   Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taxidermy Squirrels [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2