Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Fuck This Place [Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10929

Fuck This Place [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Fuck This Place [Solo]   Fuck This Place [Solo] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:22 am

Kenelm awoke to sound of crumbling concrete and breaking rebar. At first, all he saw was orange. Then he coughed as a cloud of dark grey filled the room. What the hell was going on? Kenelm got to his feet and clipped his trusty Jadgkommando to his shorts. He was in an old, decrepit building that had been abandoned some time ago. After being out in town late, he decided the cold, concrete floor would be preferable than going to face his parents. The bare walls were the same. The half-full bottle of vodka he had been carrying with him to get drunk as he pleased had rolled across the floor. But obviously more than that was different from when he had gone to sleep. Then like a deluge of water, it hit him. Fire. The building is burning down. If I stay here I am going to die. Sobered up by the sudden realization, he ran out onto the balconey connected to the room; it was the only way in he could find that wasn't collapsed or likely to do so. Horror swept across Kenelm's features as he looked out into the streets below from several stories up. Chaos was in the streets, zombies and undead were fighting with his clansmen. So they were finally getting what they deserved.

Kenelm watched the fighting below for a few moments, before loud creaking and crumbling reminded him that he too was in danger. Well, that and the fact that the balconey he was standing on was crumbling. Oh shit. Without any hesitation, he threw himself over the balconey as eagle wings sprouted from him and he began to fly, staying high up in the air. The last thing he wanted was for someone to see him. He began slowly flying along the burning buildings, watching all of what was unfolding far below him. For a moment he decided to look forward, simply to make sure he wasn't going to fly into anything. And then he saw it.

A big ass golem made of the concrete and rebar of buildings combined with the metal of various cars. And this fucker was huuuuge. He'd seen a few golems below, but even they were at least a good twenty feet below him. But this one... this one had to have been made of two or three entire buildings. Kenelm froze in fear when he saw its scarley eyes look at him, and in the corner of his eye he saw it's hand coming to swat him. Frozen with fear, he didn't move until the last second and was thrown horribly off balance by the gust of wind from the golem's swing. It seemed like Kenelm would recover until he clipped the edge of a nearby half-collapsed building, tumbling down the roof that had become more of a ramp because one side was now considerably shorter than the rest. He tumbled and tumbled until it went dark.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Place [Solo]   Fuck This Place [Solo] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:59 am

Fuck... Now where am I?

Looking around as he awoke, Kenelm took notice of the fact that everything seemed to be upside-down. Further examination of the situation revealed there was a hole in the celing above him, and that a stray bit of rebar was extending from the ceiling. His shorts were hooked on this rebar, and if not for that he would have likely either gotten something far worse like an arm impaled on the rebar, or he would've fallen several feet after picking up a lot of speed tumbling down a roof and either broken something or died. Aw shit, how the hell am I getting down from here? As if an answer to his question, a young figure, 15 or 16 years old rushed into the building with a club in hand, slamming the previously open door behind him. He panted as sweat dripped down his brow, bent over whilst he caught his breath. Then he looked up.

Then, he burst out laughing. "Having fun hanging up there while your entire clan gets murdered by a bunch of zombies and golems, Kenelm? I always knew you mutants were a bunch of pussy-ass cinaedes."

"Go choke on your tiny dick, Jack. No one else is putting it in their mouth."

Jack flipped his ash and soot-covered brown hair back and walk his average, 5'8" frame over to where Kenelm was hanging with a devious grin on his face. Kenelm returned a death glare and gritted teeth.

"What's the problem Kenny? Angry because someone found you hiding away while the town gets attacked? You even managed to hook yourself on something to seem stuck. You mutants sure are good at making things seem convincing."

"I didn't fucking do this on purpose, dumbass. Let me down and we ca-"

Kenelm was cut off as a fist impacted his jaw, the rest of his sentence being replaced by a pained grunt. Tears began welling in his eyes as he was punched again from Jack's other fist.

"I bet you dirty little freaks had something to do with this mess, didn't you? Couldn't handle us by yourselves even when one of you is our leader so you got help!"

Jack proceeded to throw several more punches at Kenelm, who wouldn't have enough time to mutter out a word or two before being struck again as tears splattered against the floor below him. Kenelm got a moment of mercy when Jack reached to pick up his club and swing it overhead down towards Kenelm, narrowly missing his groin and hitting his stomach. Just as Jack was about to go and strike again, a loud THUMP shook the ground and both knocked him off balance and shook Kenelm off of the rebar.

Refusing to waste a moment that could be spent getting revenge, Kenelm grabbed for his Jagdkommando and, using it in its cover like a club of his own, swung at the side of Jack's head, knocking him to the floor as he yelled in pain. And before Jack could start getting back up, his face was bashed and he dropped his club as he held his bloodied face. Kenelm let Jack do this, simply removing his Jadgkommando from the holder before standing over Jack. The last thing he saw as he peeked through his fingers was the dagger being thrust into his chest and then being violently ripped out. Kenelm took a few steps back as he watched a pool of blood form around his foe, before leaning on the wall and sliding against it as he curled up and cried.

"Fuck this place! I fucking hate all of you motherfuckers!"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Place [Solo]   Fuck This Place [Solo] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:12 am

Eventually Kenelm got ahold of himself, getting to his feet as he wiped final tears from his face with the back of his hand. I'm not staying in this hellhole any fucking longer. I'll just end up dead if I stay here anyways. Silently, Kenelm opened and door to the small room and walked out into the orange outside, not giving Jack's corpse another glance or thought. Fighting was still raging in the town, with undead and golems fighting against humans, animals, and everything in between as his clansmen used their weapons and gifts trying to fend off the seemingly endless invaders. Rather than get involved in the fighting and risk any more confrontations that might result in someone getting killed, Kenelm hurried down a nearby alleyway. He sure as hell wasn't about to try flying to get out of the town, given how he nearly got killed the first time. Not to mention that he'd be able to avoid being seen more easily on the ground anyways.

The alleyway was dark, the only source of light illuminating it being the inferno that was ravaging the two buildings that formed it. Kenelm let himself slow to a walk as he went down alley, seeking to put off going back into the chaos for a little while. So he continued at a slow, steady pace for a moment. But only a moment. He had made it about halfway through the alley when a voice broke the near-silence and made Kenelm spin around. That was when he saw the woman, seemingly in her mid-twenties laying on the ground. He wondered how he missed the woman until he noticed the dumpster that easily would have concealed her from anyone coming from the same direction as Kenelm.

"Help me... please..." the woman sputtered out, coughing up blood. Her clothing was torn all over her body, blood seeping out from the various cuts. However, none of these wounds compared to the rebar that was lodged in her stomach. Holy shit, what the fuck happened to her? How long has she been here? These questions were only ones of morbid curiosity and not concern, as the woman could tell by the hate-filled expression on Kenelm's face as he looked down on her.

"You bastards wouldn't help me if I was laying here fucking dying, begging for someone to save me. Fuck you."

And with that, Kenelm turned and continued down the alley whilst the woman used her last breaths to keep begging for him to come back, until finally she let out a few final coughs and went quiet. She probably deserved  it. She would have done the same to me. No, she probably would have finished me off or made my death even more painful. I being kinder than I should have been.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Place [Solo]   Fuck This Place [Solo] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 2:36 am

Kenelm walked out of the alleyway back into the chaos once again. Except this time, there was no clear way he could go that was sheltered from all of the fighting. Everywhere he looked he saw combat and death and blood. He'd not be able to avoid it any longer, no matter what way he went. What way was he going to go, anyway? He still had no clue where he was or what direction he was facing. All he knew is that he needed to go away from where the invaders were coming from if he wanted to get out of the town and end up somewhere safe.
Hoping to get lucky, Kenelm took off running in a random direction. Crossing over the asphalt road that was responsible for this open area with little cover, it wasn't long until he came upon a group of undead trying to overwhelm three of his clansmen. Despite the fact they seemed tired and likely to falter at any time, Kenelm saw an oppurtunity in this.

Kenelm bolted past them, and one man among them shouted for him to stop. Unfortunately for him, he was distracted enough for a zombie to reach him and tackle him to the ground. Out of morbid curiosity, Kenelm looked back as he heard a blood curdling scream, only to see that man with several undead on top of him while his friends tried to fend more of them off. Kenelm didn't stay looking back at them for very long. Just because they desrved what was coming to them didn't mean it was fun to watch. Looking forward again, Kenelm was quickly forced to be made aware of the fact he was now on his own. Several undead and a golem were coming for him from ahead, intent on making sure he'd also die that way. Shit shit shit shit shit shit! He knew trying to stand and fight wouldn't end well; he was terribly outnumbered and he had no way of killing a golem. Sprouting eagle wings, he jumped up and flew just above the undead, dodging around the golem. Figuring there was no point to continuing to run on foot when no one but the invaders were present, he continued to fly. It wasn't long until the undead numbers started to thin.

Kenelm followed the road until he saw a large group of his clansmen talking near a makeshift wooden barricade. Quickly, he landed and ducked behind one of the many abandoned cars that littered the road, listening in on what the group was saying.

"We can't just expect everyone south of here to make it here on their own! People will be stranded out there!"

"We don't have a choice, Kate. If we don't help build the barricade here and connect it to the rest, the whole damn town's going to get overrun. We might be getting help from north of here too."

So it's safe to the north? Having heard all that he needed to, Kenelm took flight again, ignoring the shouting from those below. Who cares if they saw him? They weren't about to stop him now that he knew a way to safety. Hell, if he kept following the road he could probably get out of town soon. Then he wouldn't have to worry about anymore undead or have to deal with his clan anymore. So Kenelm kept on flying, determined to get out of Forma Mutata Domum in one piece. He was already so close...
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Place [Solo]   Fuck This Place [Solo] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Eventually Kenelm has no choice but to stop to rest. Flying for extended periods of time was tiring. Eagle wings vanishing as he landed, he took a few steps forward until he was at the edge of the building he was standing atop. Unlike nearly every other building he had paid much attention to, this one was undamaged. The undead and golems musn't have managed to get this far north yet. However, would the barricade that was supposedly being hastily built further back going to be enough to hold them off? Their shitty barricade just needs to hold up until I get out of this shithole. Then it can fall for all I care. Aw, fuck 'em, I hope it does fall once I get outta here. Kenelm sat down on the edge of the building, looking at his bare feet. No major injuries, but bloodied and sore nevertheless. Damn good thing he didn't need to walk everywhere he went. The air wouldn't have its way with his wings like the ground would have its way with his feet. Doing this inspection of the soles of his feet caused him to take notice of the bruise on his stomach. Shit, he really didn't pay much attention to how dinged up he was getting during all this chaos. Getting back up, Kenelm took a few steps away from the edge of the building before slipping his arms out of his vest and unzipping his shorts and letting them drop to his ankles before kicking them off. Now that he had nothing on, he looked over the entirety of his body. Bruises and scratches here and there from various different causes, but luckily nothing major. Last thing he needed was to get crippled or to end up bleeding out or dying in any other way. Being crushed, eaten alive, plummeting to his death, being stabbed, slashed, bashed... Fuck, how the hell was he even still alive? Why was he standing naked on top of a building instead of lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood without even a tiny amount of life left in his body?

Maybe because he was a badass? After all, most probably would have died by this point, right? Obviously on a total badass would be able to make it this far. It'd take even more of a badass to get this far without sustaining any serious injuries too, wouldn't it? A grin formed on Kenelm's face as he continued with this line of thought. He was definitely going to make it out of this in one piece. He didn't know where exactly this place north of the town was, or what it was, but damn it if he wasn't going to make it there anyways. Hell, he was already pretty close to getting out of the town. Despite how far south he seemed to have started, he had managed to get pretty close to the north end of the town. Once he got out of the town he would just follow the road north. But... shit, he didn't have any food or water. Without that he wouldn't survive to make it wherever he was headed. Looked like that was his next order of business. Pacing around the roof, he looked out at his surroundings. Since the invaders weren't around yet, he'd only need to deal with his clansmen if he decided to steal from somewhere. Given how everyone was probably preparing to repel the invaders, he could probably pull it off. Kenelm scanned his surroundings a bit more, taking notice of a super store not far away. That'd work. He could probably steal a backpack to carry shit in while he was there as well. So it was decided. Anything else he'd need to do before he got the hell out of here could be figured out later. Yawning, Kenelm laid down on the roof of the building on his back, resting his arms and crossing his legs before dozing off and sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Place [Solo]   Fuck This Place [Solo] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 pm

A few hours later, Kenelm let out a yawn and stretched before getting to his feet. He glanced around at the town below him quickly. Good, those zombie shitheads didn't get this far north while I was out. At this rate this is gonna be way too fuckin' easy. Kenelm walked over to where he had left his small amount of clothing, getting dressed. So, he was going to need to make sure he got stuff that wasn't going to spoil on him. After all, he wasn't sure how long it'd take to get to this safe haven of his. He still didn't even know how far north it was. But no matter how far it was, it sure as hell wasn't too far. Grinning confidently, Kenelm hopped off the edge of the builing, sprouting eagle wings and gliding down to the ground. Once he was on solid ground again it didn't take long for him to notice that the place was basically deserted. He'd slept through the rest of the night; with the sun nearly done rising there really should be more people around. Just how many people had left to go fight? Whatever, if they want to march to their deaths, let them. I sure won't fucking miss them. Kenelm began his walk towards the super store he had spotted spotted the previous night. With this part of the town as deserted as it was, would he be able to just walk right in and take whatever he wanted? As much as he didn't want to end up dead or jailed or something, he wanted some sort of challenge, or this awesome journey he was going to make was going to be boring as shit. He continued towards the super store, failing to encounter a single person in the few minutes it took for him to get there.  He approached the automatic door, which slid open and he simply walked inside. So the place was still open. Well, that or they either forgot to lock up or they didn't bother to. Not that it mattered, he was here to steal either way. First things first: he needed a backpack to carry everything else in. Doing his best to ignore the somewhat unnerving silence, Kenelm started to make his way down the aisles of the seemingly abandoned store. God damn this was creepy. He almost preferred when he was in the part of the town that had become a huge warzone, if only because it wouldn't get so eerily quiet like this.

After spending some time wondering through the store, Kenelm came to an aisle with backpacks on its shelves. He slowly strode down the aisle, looking at all the backpacks on the shelves. Before long he had grabbed and put on a simple gray one. Who gave a shit what it looked like? As far as he was concerned, all that mattered about the backpack was that it got the job done. Now, he needed to get some food and water, enough that it could last him at least until he got to another town. After that point he could just steal more food and water if he really needed to, before continuing on and leaving just as he was leaving this town. Anyways, time to finish stealing sh-

"Who the hell are you? What are you doing in here? You should be out protecting the town!"

Kenelm could have turned to look at the source of the voice, but instead he turned the other way and took off running through the store. So much for it being completely desereted, even if it seemed like the man was only here to make sure no one was hiding in here or stealing from here like Kenelm was. Ignoring shouts and commands from his pursuer, he continued to flee through the store, still wearing the grey, empty backpack. How exactly was he going to deal with this situation? He still needed food, water, and maybe some vodka if he could manage it. Somehow he'd need to get rid of his pursuer if he wanted to loot the place in peace. So once he got a decent distance ahead, he turned a corner and waited. As the man ran past the corner, he was met with the metal holder of Kenelm's Jadgkommando impacting his face. With that the man fell flat on the floor, but Kenelm hit him again just to be on the safe side. Now hopefully he'd stay down until Kenelm had everything that he had come for and was long gone.

Some time later Kenelm walked out of the super store wearing a grey backpack which contained plenty of water bottles, bread, various snack foods, and a bottle of very expensive vodka. That vodka would be his reward to himself for a job well done when he finally made it to wherever he was going. Being rather pleased with himself, Kenelm simply started walking through the streets, noticing they seemed a bit more populated than before. Nearly all of the people he saw seemed exhausted, injured, or both. If they were returning from the battlefield to rest and recover, they probably weren't going to bother Kenelm so he would probably be free to do as he pleased for the most part. So he simply continued on his way through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Place [Solo]   Fuck This Place [Solo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck This Place [Solo]
Page 1 of 1