Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

There's No Place like Home [Vacation]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8457

There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:40 pm

Gabe nodded slowly. "I could use some too. Just help me up, would you?" he responded, running his hand through his hair. As his hand ran through the pink hair, it slowly faded back to blond. His drunken self liked pink hair. His sober self did not. With the final touch done to his hair, he opened his eyes carefully and looked down to Erin and smiled. "We can still do the picnic. Although it might be an evening picnic. I still have no idea what time it is." he said, chuckling. Last night was a lot of fun for the two of them, and they had admitted their feelings for each other.

OOC: Sorry for the constant short posts ;;
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11683

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 5:24 pm

All of Erin's weight slumped further onto Gabe's shoulder as he asked her to help him up. She really didn't want to but she figured she would be nice. However, she grumbled melodramatically the entire time she stood up herself. When she finally found her balance and made sure she was awake enough, she turned and held her hand out to Gabe to help pull him up off the bed. As she did so, though, her whole body seemed to protest with a terrible ache from which she could only assume was from how she slept last night. "Fine... Take my hand," she said, waiting to pull him up. "I'm a little too scared to check. I don't want to have wasted half the day asleep. But I guess if it's the time that I think it is, I'm good for an evening picnic. That could still be fun. Watching the sun set or something." It was a nice idea but she really hoped that they would be able to do more than just that today.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Gabe groaned as he got up. "You're gonna see something really new today," he said. "I'm too hungover to even attempt to put in my contacts in. So I guess I'm going with my glasses." He stumbled over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of glasses from behind a couple pictures. He put them on and looked to Erin. "How does this look? Do you still want to go on a picnic with me?" he asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Carrying his weight was a terrible idea. It wasn't that he was too heavy but her own body didn't want to get up, much less carry him as well. When he was up, though she was just fine again. As he walked over and grabbed his glasses, she watched him curiously through her sleep-heavy eyes before he turned around to show her. With a small smile, she tilted her head slightly to the side and pursed her lips. "Oh, I don't know... the glasses might be a deal breaker," she told him dramatically. "You never said you wore glasses. This is a big deal! Like... huge! I can't be seen with guys who wear glasses, don't you know this?" After she finished speaking, though, she couldn't keep a straight face for long. A stifled laugh escaped through her teeth as she tried to force her smile away but she couldn't help it. After only a few moments, she burst into laughter. "You look great," she finally told him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:25 pm

He smiled and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Thanks," he replied. He looked around the room for any sort of way to check the time. Digging into his pocket, his phone was thankfully still half charged. The time read 3:23 pm. "It's nearly 3:30! We need to get going if we want to be able to enjoy our last day in London!" he said. "I still need to shower and stuff. Then we can pack some food." he said, digging through his dresser for clothes. "You just relax until I get out. Or do whatever. Don't fall back to sleep, though."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 5:08 pm

When he had told her not to go back to sleep, Erin simply pouted, but thankfully hearing what time it actually was helped keep her awake. It was actually rather irritating that they had slept so long. "You go get ready. I'll clean myself up too. I look like a mess..." she muttered, looking herself over one good time with a look of disappointment. "If you take too long then I'll start packing up for the picnic too! I want to go out and see everything one more time before we leave. I think it will be a lot of fun!" With a grin, she walked over to her bag and began rummaging through it to try to find something clean to wear. She was not about to wear the same clothes for more than twenty-four hours.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 6:22 pm

Gabe took a quick shower and dried off, getting dressed. He walked out of the bathroom, tugging on his shirt when he looked around, noticing Erin wasn't still in his bedroom. Shrugging, he put his glasses back on and headed down to the kitchen. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. His head was still pounding slightly, and he was really thirsty. But that shower really helped him.

OOC: Forgive for the crappy post ;;
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:05 pm

"There you are! Took you long enough!" Erin teased as Gabe came down the stairs and grabbed a drink. She had changed into a nice green tank top paired with a pair of red shorts that almost matched her hair which was tied up into a thick ponytail that draped down her back. It was a pretty easy and comfortable style but it still looked decently cute.

An assortment of food items covered the counter space in front of her. She had begun to get the picnic ready after running into Gabe's mother who had helped her get the ingredients. However, she had stopped because she had no idea what he would want and she didn't want to guess. In fact, she hadn't even made her own food yet. It all just kind of sat there waiting to be put together. "I didn't know what you wanted so I waited for you to get done. Plus I think I inhaled half of your water supply," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Gabe smiled at Erin. "I'm pretty easy to make food for. Basically anything except seafood," he told her, laughing. Opening the water bottle, he chugged nearly the entire thing in one drink. He knew that Erin probably did drink half of the water supply. Thankfully there was always the sink."What do you have out to make?" he asked her, walking closer. He thought she looked cute in her outfit today, and hoped that his simple t-shirt and cargo shorts were good enough.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:18 pm

Erin looked at the spread in front of her. All that covered the counter tops was bread, deli meats, cheese, all fresh from the markets along with fillers for sandwiches. There was an assortment of sides to go along with it including crisps and chips among other items. "There's really anything you can think of!" she told him, taking in everything that his mother had helped her with. Looking at Gabe with bright, curious eyes, she motioned to the buffet. "What would you prefer? There's all kinds of meats for sandwiches. Or... other food in the fridge." She looked around sheepishly, not wanting to overstep her boundaries. She would gladly take everything if she were given permission but only if that happened. She was respectful and responsible.. mostly.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:59 pm

"Sandwiches are fine," Gabriel said chuckling. "Do you want any help?" He took another gulp of water and he set the bottle down on the counter as he waited for the girl to answer. He looked at her as he remembered last night, how she had agreed to try things between them. He wondered what was going through the girl's mind.

OOC: forgive for the shitposts, Gabe is getting hard to write again ;;
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 4:28 pm

With a shrug and a smile to match, Erin started working on setting out the bread and lining the pieces up to be made into sandwiches. "I think I could use some help if you would be so kind~" she told him playfully. "Because making sandwiches is hard work!" sticking her tongue out slightly, a giggle escaped her lips to match the light and happy attitude that radiated from her. Strangely, however, there was hardly any sign of what might have occurred the previous night. It was almost as if she had completely forgotten about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's No Place like Home [Vacation]   There's No Place like Home [Vacation] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's No Place like Home [Vacation]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6