Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Girls lift too, ya know.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9455

Girls lift too, ya know. Empty
PostSubject: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:35 pm

Sitting on a weight bench, Hannah took a sip of her ice cold water. The initiate hadn’t explored much of the school yet, but when she heard their were training rooms, she threw on her sporty leggings, a workout tanktop, put her hair in a ponytail and was to the gym in no time. The whole place smelt of sweat and guys, but she didn’t care. Being from Ukraine, a facility like this was one of the most amazing things she’d ever seen, and she wasn’t about to complain. It wasn’t unexpected that she got looks from googly eyed guys as she explored the gym, for it wasn’t everyday that a generally skinny girl like her lifted weights. Hannah ignored their whispers and stares, honestly enjoying it all, and was too excited to really care.

At first when she thought of coming to Beata, it sounded like a great idea, but now that she was here, the girl wasn’t so confident. So far, her overconfidence about making friends and talking to people hadn’t helped her, and now she sat in a training room, alone and bored. Before lifting weights, Hannah had watched some students in a sparring a room, envying their gifts. Some could destroy stuff, other just had great fighting skills. All I can do is cause confusion and trouble. Clenching her fist, she placed the bottle on the rubbery mat and laid down on the bench, taking a deep breath. I can do more than just fight! The brunette thought angrily, lifting up the 120 lifting bar. Bicep muscles flexing, she lifted the bar with all her might, breathing heavily. I am a master troublemaker, I don’t need a cool power to take someone down! Mind racing with thoughts, the girl forgot she was lifting a huge weight and surprised at how tired her arms had gotten, she set down the bar with a loud clank. I hope no one saw that...
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:24 pm

"Nice job, you almost killed yourself."

The voice and snickering came from a short figure nearby. Next to a training dummy Kenelm stood in an open, sleeveless, purple vest that showed much of his torso. He also wore grey shorts and in his hand he held what appeared to be a short, metal club. Amusement was visible in his grass-colored eyes as he looked at Hannah, gently bouncing the club against his leg, his purple ponytail gently swinging side to side.

What the hell was she doing? She wasn't exactly smart to be lifting heavy weights without paying some degree of attention to what she was doing. She was probably lucky not to have hurt herself, after all.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Looking in the direction of an unfamiliar voice, Hannah's heart suddenly raced and within seconds, she looked just like the... guy? Not really able to control her power very well and not expecting someone to be watching her, the initiate accidentally shifted. "Kill myself?" She repeated softly, calming down and realizing that she looked like the person in front of her. "Sorry," sitting up on the bench, she put an image of herself in he mind and shifted back to her normal self. It may have been fun to be other people when messing around with them, but randomly shifting made her feel extremely stupid. "You just startled me, that's all," she added, looking from the ground to the... well, she couldn't really tell. A girl? No, it was probably a guy, especially with the clothes he was wearing.

Regaining her confidence, she raised a brow. "Now, what where you saying about killing myself?" the brunette asked in a somewhat annoyed tone, realizing he probably saw her as someone who couldn't handle lifting weights.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:54 pm

What the fuck? Kenelm watched as the girl in front of him momentarily took looked just like him, before she ragained her usual appearance. Somebody wasn't too good with their gift. Normally something like this could be pinned on Kenelm being drunk, but he was completely sober. Plus, now he was surrounded by people with a variety of gifts. Some were just shitty with them. Kenelm decided to stay quiet until the girl asked about the comment he made. Again. Annoyance slowly starting to build in his own voice, but only just, he spoke. "Yeah, you'll be dead soon if you keep this up, you probably just got lucky. I don't think your gift is gonna save you either, but the attempt was funny enough." A devious grin started to reveal itself on Kenelm's face. This is gonna be reeeaaaaal fun...
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:56 am

Hannah let out a sigh, grabbing her bottle and taking a sip. She'd run across quite a few people in her lifetime that acted like this... whatever gender it was. Me, dead? Yeah right, rolling her eyes, she looked up at person. "You're some badass, aren't ya?" Hannah chuckled, placing the waterbottle down on the bench and standing up. She was definitely taller than him by a few good inches, and examining the kid, she got a sudden adrenaline rush. Hannah was never one to deliberately cause fights, but she would let someone like him get in the way of her and her training. "Now tell me, what are you?" She asked, raising a brown and looking down onto him. It was most likely a guy for the extremly flat breast, but she wan't to make sure, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:12 am

What am I? What the hell was she ask-

Kenelm suddenly went a bit stiff, and a moment later his face went red both from embarrassment and the anger he could feel rising. She sure had some fucking nerve, now didn't she, the bitch? Clenching a fist with his free hand and tightening the grip on his Jadgkommando with the other, he shot Hannah a death glare. That question clearly did a good job of pissing him off. After a moment, he took a few steps forward so that he was very close to Hannah. Assuming she was looking down at his face still, she'd see he quite literally had eagle eyes at this point. "I have a dagger besides the one in my hand. Does that answer your fucking question?" It was pretty clear that Hannah's response would decide if Kenelm got even more enraged or if he'd calm down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:25 pm

What a weirdo. Crossing her arms, she wondered why this guy was so stuck up and why he thought he could just barge in and say she could've killed herself. "Geez, who pissed in your cheerios?" The girl said with a smirk. On the inside, she wasn't so sure about standing up to someone like this, but it was too late to turn back now. "And for someone as scrawny as you, I wouldn't be so confident in calling it a dagger, if ya know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Kenelm's face only grew redder at the comment. Grinding his teeth, he drew his Jadgkommando from its holder only to stab it through the training dummy to his side, letting the holder drop to the floor. She'll end up like the fucking dummy if she doesn't shut up. Still clearly seething with rage. Grabbing at his shorts with one hand, he tugged causing a line between the start of his leg and his hip to be visible on one side. "You're right, 'spear' would be a better word." After a moment he let go, his anger lightly covered by amusement at his own comeback. Without bothering to pull the side of his shorts back up, leaving the half-V of a line visible, he picked up the holder for his Jadgkommando. May as well take his rage out on the poor training dummy; last thing he needed was to get in trouble already. Grabbing the hilt with his free hand, he ripped the dagger out from the dummy, leaving a messy hole where it had been.

Then he glanced over at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Dagger, spear, honestly she didn't give a shit what he liked to call his mini dick. To besides, it's not like he had anything to brag about. Letting out a bored sigh, she took a step to the side and walked a few steps away from the boy till she stood by the entrance to the weight room. Turning around, the once nervous girl gave an up to know good smile and couldn't wait to have some fun. This is why I came here, right? Shifting into the purple haired little brat, she opened the door and took of her torso in a dramatic way, already making some people look her way. "Look at me everyone!" The girl/boy yelled, grabbing for the zipper of this guy's horrible looking pants, and looked back to him, hoping now he knew she wasn't one to simply play around.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:50 pm

Kenelm watched as this started to unfold, walking towards her while hooking his Jadgkommando to the belt going through his shorts. As Hannah removed the vest, so did Kenelm. He wasn't far from doing something like this himself just moments ago. Why should he care now? Kenelm paused when he was roughly five feet from Hannah, hands at either side of his shorts ready to tug on them again. "Try me, bitch." Although, as tough as he spoke, he was still slightly red in the face. Then again... he didn't have any friends and was used to it. What did it matter? Worst case scenario he could just get his hands on some vodka and forget this whole mess happened, even if that wouldn't do much to everyone else.

Kenelm stared Hannah down, his hands still gripping his shorts.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 8:25 pm

Between the stares of curious students and the sudden rush of excitement, Hannah had to stop and think for a moment about how this would go down. There were a few ways it could unfold, but she wasn't interested in ground that far. Taking her hands off the pants, she gave the students around her a death glare, silently shooing them away. Turning back to Kenelm, she gave a goofy smile. "Well, you past!" The girl exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 8:33 pm

What. The. Fuck.

Kenelm released his shorts again, putting his vest back on. Like hell that was some kind of test. You just don't have the balls to do it. He crossed his arms, staring at Hannah with an annoyed look on his face. "What the hell was that about? What dumb test did I pass?" Kenelm decided to ask, just to see where she intended to keep this blatant lie. Maybe this could be interesting if nothing else. After all, she probably still wanted to do some damage in some capacity. She probably just realized that this wasn't going to be the best way to do it. So what was she going to do?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:28 pm

All her life, Hannah had thought she could believe in men that maybe, somehow, someway, they were better than they looked. But all that believing was waisted, and this guy proved to her that all guys are total idiots. He also proved that this school had some exciting people, not just a bunch of rich, stuck up snobs, which made her plans for being a sly trickster even more enjoyable to think about. "You showed me that not all people here completely boring, they just need the right incentive," Hannah said cheerily, rocking back and forth on her heals. He seemed like the type of guy who could understand her logic, or at least some of it, so she might as well tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:41 pm

"Uh huh. Where the fuck are you going with this? Cut the crap." So she didn't think he was boring? Was he supposed to be impressed that she could see the obvious or something? "Is your incentive always saying guys have small dicks or are you something besides a dumbass bitch?" While Kenelm had calmed down somewhat, he was clearly still pretty ticked off. Where the hell is she going with all of this? How hard does she plan to bullshit to try and get out of this? Kenelm crossed his arms, idly shifting his weight while he continued to give Hannah a death glare.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:37 am

This was so fun! Hannah honestly didn't enjoy causing deliberate trouble, but a little argument here and there wouldn't hurt. "Who am I?" She giggled. "That’s one secret I’ll never tell, or something you'll have to find out," Hannah added playfully, knowing he wouldn't give up the hunt that easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls lift too, ya know.   Girls lift too, ya know. Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls lift too, ya know.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next