Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Masked Man.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9416

The Masked Man. Empty
PostSubject: The Masked Man.   The Masked Man. EmptySun May 22, 2016 5:54 pm

This should be interesting. Alec Sage stood at the entrance to the school gates, bag in hand. The boy had been through so much, that he prayed he'd find some peace here with everyone having powers and such. All his life he'd been a misfit, not just because of his face, but because of his power. Alec was able to temporarily petrify people, well, if he took his mask off, which was very rare. Though by now, he'd learned to keep quiet and kind of just accepted his fate. It was as if he had a never ending curse. Speaking of which, his face. Now, Alec had a real face, which seems like an odd statement, but he promised himself to never show anyone. Truthfully, it was for their own good. He wasn't a bad or mean guy, but scaring babies wasn't the best confidence builder, so he decided to live a very solitary and quiet life. After the accident, he also decided to be home schooled, thinking it would be the best option instead of public humiliation everyday. That was when the young boy lost touch with the world.

Taking a deep breath, Alec took a few steps forward, away from the cab. The ride was overwhelmingly long and awkward, for the driver kept looking back at his "face." Hopefully the people here would be more welcoming than the rest of the world and he could finally fit in somewhere. Looking down at his 2000's analog wrist watch, he realized how long the drive had really been. Way too long. He thought to himself. The boy wore a some what casual navy blue suit, his usual attire. No mater what the occasion, dress your best. Considering this was his first day at a new school, he might as well look decent.

Last edited by Ice on Mon May 23, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

The Masked Man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masked Man.   The Masked Man. EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:29 pm

One boy was already standing there at the entrance of the school with his back facing Alec, two massive bags sitting at his sides. His arms were crossed tightly in front of him while his weight was placed all on his left foot so that his right foot could tap impatiently on the ground. "Ugh!" he groaned loudly and dramatically as he stood there as if he were waiting on someone to show up. He only turned when he heard the cab that Alec had arrived in drive off, leaving the two boys stranded at the front of the school. Aggravation was a polite way of naming the expression that Declan wore. He glanced back at Alec with his brows furrowed and his eyes shooting daggers until he finally saw him standing there. He quickly noted the mask that the new boy wore but said nothing about it. Instead, his eyes lit up as he threw his hands in the air. "Finally!" he shouted. "I've been waiting here forever! God, how long does it take to get a bag boy around here?" Storming up to Alec, Declan narrowed his eyes and looked up at the boy, noting how much taller he was. "What are you just standing there for? My bags are up there. Go on! Do your job! I need to get checked in, if you please." He pointed back to his bags to go along with his snarky and blunt remark.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

The Masked Man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masked Man.   The Masked Man. EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Alec looked around, admiring the school until a loud, high pitched voice filled the air. Cringing at the sound, the taller student turned around to see a shrimpy guy who looked rather mad standing in front of him. Who the hell does this kid think he is? Good thing this guy couldn't see Alec's real face, for it was royally pissed. "Sorry Princess, but I'm not taking your bags. And even if I was the bag boy or what ever that's called, I wouldn't help someone from the likes of you," the deep voiced student said, using his height as an advantage and flicking the kid on the forehead. First day of school and he had to deal with this shit?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Masked Man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masked Man.   The Masked Man. EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:10 pm

It took Declan a second to recover after the taller boy flicked him on the forehead. It certainly wasn't something he was expecting, especially from someone who was supposed to get his bags. That was his job, right? He was told that there would be someone to help him around just like he had at home. Declan narrowed his eyes as he stood straight again and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "So you're one of those workers, huh? Always trying to get money from the more fortunate." He rolled his eyes as he shoved a hand into his pocket and bringing out several neatly folded twenties. "How much do you want? I've got more than you've seen in your lifetime, I'm sure." He started counting the bills that he held tightly in his grasp. "Actually I don't have too much here... How does $100 sound? Will that encourage you to do your work?" He pulled the money out of the was of cash and stuck the rest in his pocket, holding it out to Alec with annoyance covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

The Masked Man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masked Man.   The Masked Man. EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Alec gave a sigh. This kid was just plain clueless, wasn't he? One down side to wearing a mask, no one could see your annoyance. "No, I don't want your God damn money," the student pushed the boy's cash away from him. "And I'm not a worker, for crying out loud. I'm a student," he added, annoyance covering his tone. Seriously, this kid was going to bribe his way to having someone carry his bags for him, was it really that hard? Then again, Alec could see why a scrawny like this couldn't carry anything.

Last edited by Ice on Sat May 28, 2016 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Masked Man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masked Man.   The Masked Man. EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Declan stumbled backwards at the taller boy's push but he managed to catch his balance before he narrowed his eyes. The annoyance that was etched into his features quickly turned into frustration as he turned away from Alec and started walking back towards his own bags. "Why didn't you say so in the first place? It would have saved me a lot of time standing here waiting on someone they told me was going to show up. You should think about getting to the point when you speak," he said with a huff before reaching over and placing a firm grasp on his massive bags. After a few seconds of what looked like hard concentration, Declan lifted them with absolutely no problem as if they weighed nothing. Of course, he was mad that he had to do this himself. Weren't they supposed to have maids and butlers here at this fancy rich school? How dare he have to do things on his own. This was nothing like home so far. What were his parents thinking dropping him off at a place like this?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

The Masked Man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masked Man.   The Masked Man. EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:48 am

This kid was just a little ray of sunshine, wasn't he? Letting out a sigh, Alec followed the small boy to the office, his single bag slung over his shoulder. The student seemed to have everything under control with carrying his bags, but he wondered if he was actually struggling. Maybe I should help him... No, this kid was a little brat, he didn't deserve Alec's help. Picking up the pace, he walked next to the other guy. "Well well, look who's the bag boy now," he said in a smirking tone. "See ya round," with that, Alec picked up the pace, making sure to give some distance between him and that little mother ducker.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Masked Man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masked Man.   The Masked Man. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:31 pm

As the boy continued walking, he looked over to see that the other student had caught up to him, made a smart remark and kept walking past him towards the building they were both heading toward. Declan narrowed his eyes and let out an obnoxious, heavy sigh as an answer to Alec's "bag boy" comment. "I hope not. I don't need some snarky ass like you around," he huffed as he came to a stop to let the Alec go in and do his thing. Declan was not about to go inside with him. He could do this on his own... he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Masked Man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masked Man.   The Masked Man. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masked Man.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: