Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Washington D.C trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

Washington D.C trip Empty
PostWashington D.C trip

For the last week, you may have noticed that I've been gone. But I am afraid that it will continue into next week. You see today is my last day of school as I am a senior. And Monday morning, I am leaving for D.C for a class trip. There is almost no way I can get on, at least to post, and I'm not getting back until Saturday morning. In lulls of the trip I might be able to sneak on the chat but that is a bit unlikely. I'm sorry for this bout of inactivity as I have a few topics to post in but things are going to be busy leading up to the trip and during it. Thank you guys for reading this and I'll see you guys a week from tomorrow~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Washington D.C trip :: Comments

Ebony
Re: Washington D.C trip
Post Sat May 21, 2016 5:29 pm by Ebony
Have fun with your trip~ <3
Splotch
Post Sat May 21, 2016 8:18 pm by Splotch
Have fun, Badge!
Badger
Post Fri May 27, 2016 6:16 am by Badger
Today is our final day in D.C! While it's been fun, I can't wait to get home to relax. Sadly, we aren't arriving home until 1:20-ish AM tomorrow morning. So, while i'll be back on Saturday, I might spend the day sleeping and relaxing. Anyways, I'll see you guys Saturday or Sunday!
Post  by Sponsored content

Washington D.C trip

Page 1 of 1