Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Wicker Reunion [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 10:23 pm

Enjoy each other's company? Danny clenched his teeth at that to prevent himself from doing anything else. He didn't want to anger his sister, it wasn't worth it. But he wasn't to sure if dealing with his older brother was worth this. It was rather conflicting. Instead of protesting he just took a bite of his treat, not really saying much. Rissa was going to have to do most of the talking for this afternoon to go over well.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Samuel took another sip of his mocha, smirking slightly at the heavy tension. "Well, this is awkward." he said, smiling coldly. If there was one thing he and Danny could agree on, it was that Larissa was going to do most of the talking, with occasional snarky remarks from the Winter.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:42 pm

After a moment of silence, and a couple of sips from her drink later, Larissa placed her cup down and looked between the two boys. "So, um..." she said, breaking the silence. "How has your days been so far today?" she asked, not caring who answered first. She wasn't expecting more than a one-worded answer but maybe, just maybe, they would start talking. She tried to put a smile on her face, but it was easy to tell just how fake it was.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:45 am

"Well your typically with me most of the time, so you should know how mine went." The summer boy replied with a bit of a monotone. He didn't really want to be here. He didn't want to be around his stupid older brother. He was fine with it just being Rissa and him, but Sam had to come and mess it all up. Danny grabbed his coffee and took a sip of it, wondering why he agreed to this in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 12:42 pm

Samuel shrugged. "No better nor worse than any other day. And yours?" he asked, being polite. There wasn't really much else to say. His life hadn't gotten any more exciting than it had when he was back at home. The only thing he's actually learned from this place was how to not use as much energy when using his powers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Well, this was better than she was expecting. She was just waiting for either brother to get up and leave, but here they sat, trying to keep a conversation with her. She was impressed but it wasn't enough. It was still very awkward and she didn't know how to fix it. "My day has been okay. I didn't sleep very well, so I've been tired, but I'm glad to see my two brothers here! You two make my day better, that's for sure!" she smiled, trying desperately to relieve the tension between the three of them. When she was done speaking, she quickly took a bite out of her croissant before looking between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Danny had his arms crossed, and he leaned back in his chair. Seeing his two siblings was certainly not making his day better. In fact it made his day worse. He was perfectly content doing what he was doing before and not having to chat with his dick of a brother. "That's good I guess." The summer boy grunted out. He really wanted to leave, why didn't he? He could, but he would have to face his sister later. She would understand though right?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:54 pm

Sam smiled at his sister despite being in his current situation. Taking a sip from his coffee he asked Larissa, "Is there any reason you haven't gotten much sleep lately?" He set the now empty cup down onto the table. That was some good mocha. He'd have to come back here again. "Tons of homework?" he guessed. He wanted to at least maintain a conversation with Larissa so he wouldn't have to sit through awkward silence with only Daniel's grunts interrupting occasionally. Sam apparently knew how to ignore people better than his brother did.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:06 pm

The summer quickly turned to face her older brother with a small smile to thank him for trying. She was glad to hold a conversation with either one of them so long as all three of them were sitting together. With a nod, she took a quick sip of her iced hot chocolate. "Yeah. There's been a lot of homework and it's been kind of hard..." she muttered. "But I'm pushing through it! I'm starting to get my grades back up! I'm sure mom and dad would be pretty happy with me on that." She wasn't quite sure how they were doing. She spoke to them on the phone pretty frequently but the calls were always so short. It was odd, but she was sure they were busy.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Danny just remained silent for the moment. He didn't have anything to say. Their parents would certainly be happy with higher grades but it seemed as of late they didn't have time for the twins anymore. At least what he inferred from the short conversations that Rissa had with them. Whatever is wasn't important anymore. The blonde just kept his mouth shut for the time being, this conversation didn't include him.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Sam nodded. "That's good. You've always gotten good grades, I'd expected nothing less." he replied. He turned to Danny. "I s'pose I should include you in this. How are you getting along here?" he said to his brother. "And try to sound at least semi-intelligible with your response. The grunts are getting a little old." He gave his brother an insincere smile, crossing his arms again. Danny's awkward silence was starting to bug him. It felt weird just having someone silently watching his and Rissa's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wicker Reunion [closed]   A Wicker Reunion [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wicker Reunion [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2